Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Hi Shonu Monu!

I don't know what to make of the precap Shonu!πŸ˜” It could go either way.Those two might come up with something which will finally make Nakku leave PN.Remember Sups wedding? Those two men? D didn't belive them first ,pointed his gun at them but Kalawati intervened & rest is history.What will happen on Monday?😭
Today's episode was so yucky & tiresome.🀒When Will Kalawati & her cronies get the plague & die off😑

Hi zubt dearπŸ˜ƒ roh math zubyπŸ€—aww i rem 🀒...letz hope fr d best yr....!! πŸ˜ƒyeah each day kala haz a new plan...!!😑 missing my dreamy" 😍"zuby...!! 😳

[/QUOTE]

πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Thanks Shonu Monu! Feel better now. Dil toh kehta hai Patil Saab will beat the crap out of that a@#$%^& but brain says CVs will want to create some drama. Will wait for Monday!😊 Please CVs! Don't make me sad on monday.
thanx for the precap.........
nightoffullmoon thumbnail
I loved the precap. In fact, as Bhau was recalling Kala's words, I wished he would remember exactly what she said, "He said that he fell in love with Nakusha's beautiful face'.

Well, in the photo, it was Dark Nakku. So, I think Dutta's booze-addled brain is going to sound the red alert.

When Suresh says she playing a game being black and then white.

Bhau ke dimaag ki ghanti bajegi, well if he fell for her beautiful face, why is she still dark in the photo?

You know what, Kala made the biggest mistake, by having Suresh harp about the money he paid to Ganpat.

Dutta knows what Ganpat is made of. He will think, the kamina Ganpat sold his daughter for money. And he will remember, how Ganpat was willing to take off with the money, leaving him and Baaji to bleed to death, if it were not for Nakku and Babi.

I have a feeling that Sudarshan is going to shoot Suresh, before he opens his mouth.

OR

The guy has not seen Kalavati Shriram Patil, the Dame herself, so he will not be able to spill out any names.

He will just say, someone paid him to do it, he does not know who.

Well, fair enough, I can live with that πŸ˜‰
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Thank u,Rose!😊 I am so scared. I sincerely sincerely hope Patil Saab kicks that guy in all the right places.😑

Zuby LTL anniversary arahe hain.....they won't do anything that will take nakusha out of PN......I am sure Nakusha will be proved innocent n her faith on bappa will be restored......
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Shona thanx alot for the amazing precap πŸ€— havent seen the epi yet... But wow what a mind-blowing precap ..I hope suresh starts speaking like a parrot πŸ˜† iam keeping my fingers crossed ..can't wait for Monday's epi..thanx yaar ..u take care ..have a wonderful weekend ..lots of love and hugs suhana πŸ€—
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks Shona..

Awesum precap!.. Dutta was pretty angry... and why wudnt he be?.. he is drunk, and the pic Suresh showed was of koyal Naku.. and for Dutta.. that is HIS Naku.. anyone does or say anything against her..he will not tolerate!.. πŸ˜† so u can imagine how wild he wil be..πŸ˜† now waiting to see whos name Suresh will take.. Suds was pretty nervous..lol.. hope Suresh does take his name.. and hopefully it will coz rift between Kala and Leela..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Tahreem05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey,thanks for the promo update shona...😳.......
I was very exsplosive..πŸ˜†........
The way dutta looked angery in the end i defo said to my mom............Suresh u r now history....πŸ˜†..very bad acting,totally flop actor in my opinion..πŸ˜†..n after seeing the precap i was clean bold by duttaπŸ˜†.
A big clap to our gadha,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘turing into a sher.....πŸ˜†

HAPPY  WEEKEND TO EVERYONE.........
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shona....
kya precap tha maza aagaya........

Kala had no idea ke Dutta is in his" I remember"  mode...she messed up with on wrong time....πŸ˜†. Is waqt woh Naku ka Dutta hai....

shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chochu15

Thanks Shona....

kya precap tha maza aagaya........

Kala had no idea ke Dutta is in his" I remember"  mode...she messed up with on wrong time....πŸ˜†. Is waqt woh Naku ka Dutta hai....

ur moz welcum yr...!!😊aww lolπŸ˜†so true....!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ haapy weekend chochu...!!πŸ˜ƒ

@Zuby:

ur moz welcumd dear...!!πŸ€—so glad to knw u feel better nw...!!haapy weekendπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Tahreem05

Hey,thanks for the promo update shona...Embarrassed.......I was very exsplosive..πŸ˜†........The way dutta looked angery in the end i defo said to my mom............Suresh u r now history....πŸ˜†..very bad acting,totally flop actor in my opinion..πŸ˜†..n after seeing the precap i was clean bold by duttaπŸ˜†.A big clap to our gadha,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘turing into a sher.....πŸ˜†
HAPPY  WEEKEND TO EVERYONE.........

ur moz welcum yr😳😊u said it all yrπŸ˜†loved ur thoughtz....!!😳Thankz a ton and Happy weekend to u az well..!!πŸ˜ƒ

@mayadika:

ur moz welcum maya😊

Originally posted by: suhana19

Hey Shona thanx alot for the amazing precap πŸ€— havent seen the epi yet... But wow what a mind-blowing precap ..I hope suresh starts speaking like a parrot πŸ˜† iam keeping my fingers crossed ..can't wait for Monday's epi..thanx yaar ..u take care ..have a wonderful weekend ..lots of love and hugs suhana πŸ€—

Hi suhanaπŸ€—am sure ull enjoy tonitz epiz.....dont miss d first part suhana...😳aww...tat wd b fun to watchπŸ˜†ur moz welcum yr...!!take care...thankz a ton  dear and happy weekend to u az well...!!lotz of luv and hugz..!!πŸ€—

Originally posted by: khushix

Thanks Shona..
Awesum precap!.. Dutta was pretty angry... and why wudnt he be?.. he is drunk, and the pic Suresh showed was of koyal Naku.. and for Dutta.. that is HIS Naku.. anyone does or say anything against her..he will not tolerate!.. πŸ˜† so u can imagine how wild he wil be..πŸ˜† now waiting to see whos name Suresh will take.. Suds was pretty nervous..lol.. hope Suresh does take his name.. and hopefully it will coz rift between Kala and Leela..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

ur moz welcum kushi😊u said it all yrClapaww kala and her silly planz...πŸ˜†yeah suresh guy gonna hav a tough time...!!πŸ˜† so true..glad Dutta dint behave like a gadha diz timeπŸ˜†tc yr...!!😊

Edited by shonapinky - 13 years ago
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the precap update Shona. Looking forward to Monday's episode. The precap was fantastic. I wonder whose name suresh will take.
Edited by Keva - 13 years ago