India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Article: Kinjal's behavior to be changed for Gopi

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Kinjal will seek Gopi's help for letting Koki know the Truth of her affair with Umang.

Gopi will have to tell the truth of Kinjal and Umang to Koki. Coz Koki wants to get Kinjal married soon as she thinks Elesh is responsible for her pregnancy. Till now Kinjal could not tell Koki the truth so she takes Gopi's help regarding the same even when she does not share good relation with her.
Gopi will be able to tell this to Koki and this will be the biggest Shock for her.

And this will be start of a Nice and Smooth Relationship between Gopi and Kinjal.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1nandu90A HUGE FAN_Nancy_m001FebruaryFlowersimran15upasana.diyashinyclassicPN_luvs_ArjunNihira-fansajnietopgun11suk19

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
i wish, i wish, oh how i wish.... but let us not get carried away till we see actual change. Kinjal is an opportunist and will do anything to get what she wants, irrespective of what the others who will help her will face.

This is also a perfect way to get Gopi out of MM... you see Koki will be mad at whoever else knows about this pregnancy...

as far as i am understanding... these SBS ans SSS are Gate Crashing reporters, so the actors can make them misunderstand some situations... i know i am becoming cynical, but thats what SNS is doing to me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie-tellyaddict-suk19

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Sadhliben gave me a bad news.. Boo hoo.. How can my kenju turn positive.. I love my smirking kenju.. Tissue pls.. *sniff*
@di.. There are sm heartbreaking phrases in ur post. Pls refrain frm using them again.. My poor heart! Love, Jake *a big smile*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya-tellyaddict-suk19

ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
I knew that, this happens in every serial and i like it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
i knew she would turn positiveBig smile  or   is that wishful thinkingAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Sadhliben gave me a bad news.. Boo hoo.. How can my kenju turn positive.. I love my smirking kenju.. Tissue pls.. *sniff*
@di.. There are sm heartbreaking phrases in ur post. Pls refrain frm using them again.. My poor heart! Love, Jake *a big smile*

realllly.... ohhh so sad.... but who else will keep you in line if not your sisters
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
@di.. Whatever! If my kenju turns positive, my team DUKE will dissolve. How will i survive with just Team Rashi, ahemita n conspiracy? DUKE was a powerful group... And anyway u shld give me a shlder to cry when kenju retires frm DUKE.. Thats what sis' r for..*thnks about all fun, i had with UKE and DUKE* *sniff*
saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
What a crock of hooey.  They expect us to believe that *all of a sudden* Kinjal is going to be nice?  Right.  How stupid do they think we are?   Don't answer that!  LOL

Jake dhikra, I'm with you on this one.  She will remain on team DUKE.  She may pretend to be nice, but I don't see it sticking...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

choti_rani-tellyaddict-

Go to top