Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Idiots Bane Stars..Vinu ne bheja salaam (Page 10)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Hello Shiviiiiiiiiiiiii

How are you?
Did you like the episode?
Where is Pooji?
Havent seens her on thread...Why thread is dead today...

Chak de pathe....

Muniza

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Hello Shiviiiiiiiiiiiii

How are you?
Where is Pooji?

Chak de pathe....

Muniza
hello muniza jee...kaisi ho aap??
Mein to ek dum phirst class hoon jee...

yesh yesh opf course aaj ka episode was ekdum sweet like the desert after the dinner...

i liked very much.....it was cute....sweet....very gulaab jamun shtyle....Tongue
aaj to phingers ne bhi khush karidiya.....Star
DD ko massage mil gaya for the back u know...GC kitna acha co star hai!!!
But enough koi cut bolo na!!! Acha chalo mein hi cut bol deti hoon...

as far as i know.....whatever the way the story for Maaneet is moving is perfectly fine.....we cannot have that angry young man back so easily....the time before and now are totally different....that time was them falling in love...and now....they have fallen in love.....

the only way we can see passionate and angry maan is if someone hits on his fiance at a party....

just imagine...maaneet both go to a business party...and there Maan boss's geet around a bit...and it pisses geet off....and then some dude comes and aks Geet to dance unaware that she is MSK's fiance.....Wink and geet to tick off maan goes and starts to dance with him...and then comes MSK angry passionate man....he looks at geet like how he looked at her when he grabbed from the waist with the red sari on....and he walks up to her and pulls her from the guy.....and geet tries to walk away but he pulls her from the waist to him....fire and rage in his eyes......Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartInfinitedreams

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

EmbarrassedMera Vinu Ghar aaya oh raam ji !! Hug
Dhekha aayatha naa mere Pops......der aaye par durusth aaye....haina??Wink
LOLRed and White
Hug me tight ...
Red and white
you know me right
Red and white
cant have you out of my sight ....
ClapClapmeri CMM ke liyeHugpops ka asar hai kya??Wink

You fight to make up, and then you make up and then fight again .. but thats the sign of a healthy relationship .. and the thing about Maan and Geet's fights is that, they do it haq se ... they know they own each other, they know they can hurt each other, they know they can love each other, they can tease each other .. all cos they know they love each other and what they share is beyond love ...!!

-red and white were merely chosen as an issue of debate, but it was also a clear indicator of the fact that both of them will go out of their way to make the other happy .. they will puut thee other persons happiness before their own .. but he will always be one step ahead of her in giving her what she wants, and she may not anticipate what he has in store for her ...!! 

he has alwas been one step ahead of her ven it came to givin her wat she wnts...fr me da way dey blended red n white.....which r two differnt colours..one bright n one plain....similar to Maan n Geet...one is resrvd n da odr is completly opp of nythin bt dat...bt ven blended togther can change n enhance the dull room....similarly Maaneet wn r togther der lyf wil b full of colour n happiness......
also...both ver fightin fr da odr...Geet ordrd wat Maan wd lyk bt Maan had alread odrd wat she first selectd....he selectd red...indirclty he selectd her...so in da futur if Anni asks him to choose in btw Geet n her even if Geet is ready to let go coz of Anni...Maan wil choz Geet n wil keep her wishes ahead of nyonez......

-the little teasing session, when it started reminded me of my own granny and mom talking .. niha, you have to learn to adjust eetc etc etc .. and i freaked out, and heaved a sigh of relief as soon as it turned out to be joke .. reel turning real all the time, not good .. not good ...
tell me abt it....every single girl goes thru dis....

-Annie and Arjun: are you guys representatives of the Idiot Fan club!! you are always endorsing us so much .. thanks Arjun, i love you for respectfully taking our name ...uske liye ek virtual Hug woh kya hai na, real waala dooongi toh mera vinu bura maan jayega ... he is very Maan types you know ... !!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
but theirr story of takraar/tashan, needs to be thoda aur hatke ! this whole hating the sight of a person, is a little been there done that ... 
Arj:aha!! jo bhi mera kaam dekhta haii... uska fan ban jaata haii LOLLOLLOL
Annie: toh woh idiots hoongee WinkWink
Arjun: IDIOTS nahi LOLLOL (defensively)

Thank you for that little word of appreciation, i think that was Vinu's contribution to us ... thanks a ton my louve for telling us... tum bhi hume yaad karte ho ....HugHugHug

yes....i loved it....akhir mere pops hainaWinkLOL.....it was really touchin n sweet of JeejuEmbarrassed......hum unhe yaad karthe hai...aur woh hume.....he has been provin dat fr da past few days indirctly n yest it was done dirctly....Jeeju yeh aapke liyeHugHug

-Maan and Geet at the designer : i kept wondering why the hell is he nodding all the blooody time .. and i also wondeered why they were not focussing on thee kappde fir jaake pata chala ... hawaldaar saab madam ko dekh rahey they ....
shaadi se pehle waala sweet sweet romance.. accha hai lageey rraho ...
me liked it too Choti mommaEmbarrassed

-Annie ka short warning + precap: chalo IDIOTS bahut ho gayi sweetness, nows the time for some dhamaka .. Tasha sach bata degi? well well... agar batayegi bhi toh, what are the chances..

Its tym fr sum aktion!!!!shaadi wala ghar ho aur serials ki duniya mei koi dhamaka na ho yeh tho ho hi nahi saktha!!!Wink

-dev is leaving
-they need base for the anwesha arjun track
-Annie may want her brothers happiness, but not after knowing what tasha tells her ...oh the poor soul... misguided soul... and that will perhaps be the oppportunity that Arjun will grab to earn brownie points ...

either ways , we couldnt have had Annnie playing good girl forever i guess.. look she will not turn into a vamp .. instead like her own brother would for her, she would turn protective towards him ...

a new angle... if the wedding happens between the two .. Ani can always tell her brother, i let you marry the woman of ur choice, though i didnt approve of her for ur sake, now you shall do the same ... wah meri maa...mujhe thumse yahi umeed thiWink...i was thinkin da same....u dnt listn to me...den y shd i??...u r wid sumone i dnt approv of....so dnt bothr whom iam wid...wat i felt Anni wd do

Annie will not know the entire truth about Dev and NT
Arjun will not know the entire truth about Geet and Maan
Both of them will have reasons to hate the other person for having hurt their loved ones ..
Misery we know loves company ...
oh tumhare saath bhi yeh hua?
wow mere saath bhi wahi hua ..
how sad na?
but how cool, our lives are the same ....
chalo gale milo !!LOLLOLLOL
Thumbs Uptoo good mommyyyyLOLLOLLOL

suniye...
kahiye ...
suniye
kahiye..
suniye...
kahiye...
sunte...
kehte...
baatoon...
batoon main pyar...
ho jayega ....!!!
LOLLOL

Annie and Arjuns love story is something i am looking forward to, as it has the makings of a cute story !! There will be anger, there will be revenge, there will be passiion, therrre will be betrayal ... but amidst all this therre wwill be lovee as well...
yep...

imagine one love story which is clean, pure, honest ...yet passionate and intense.... that is of Maan and Geet's and another that is totally dark and dangerous .... and whats going to bee inteeresting to watch is thee way they will intertwinee all these characteers ...the story ahead has great promise ...

they will all be singing happy family songs sooon !! but an intruder has entered their private space ...!! and they dont realise what havoc he might cause ...

me likes !!
ur beti likes too....da epi n ur take...Wink

Love,
Niha
Love,
Lavu

Edited by LavZ - 17 December 2010 at 7:33pm

ravenheartmysterygurl1427

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Hello Shiviiiiiiiiiiiii

How are you?
Where is Pooji?

Chak de pathe....

Muniza

yesh yesh opf course aaj ka episode was ekdum sweet like the desert after the dinner...

i liked very much.....it was cute....sweet....very gulaab jamun shtyle....Tongue

as far as i know.....whatever the way the story for Maaneet is moving is perfectly fine.....we cannot have that angry young man back so easily....the time before and now are totally different....that time was them falling in love...and now....they have fallen in love.....

the only way we can see passionate and angry maan is if someone hits on his fiance at a party....

just imagine...maaneet both go to a business party...and there Maan boss's geet around a bit...and it pisses geet off....and then some dude comes and aks Geet to dance unaware that she is MSK's fiance.....Wink and geet to tick off maan goes and starts to dance with him...and then comes MSK angry passionate man....he looks at geet like how he looked at her when he grabbed from the waist with the red sari on....and he walks up to her and pulls her from the guy.....and geet tries to walk away but he pulls her from the waist to him....fire and rage in his eyes......Wink

LOLLOLLOL Yesh yesh DD got massage, good munda did massage of her, and also hug her as well...Ek ticket mein do do mazze...Lucky DD....hehehehe Jusht kidding.....

Wahhhhhhhhh Wahhhhhhhhhh i want gulab jamun as well.......Y only in epishode?

Agree with you Shivi, story is moving on track..Ya i know something needs to be clarification, means from where Ani came, and where Geet phamily dishaphear? IF they really wanna show old Maan then besht way to bring jealous track on marriage time or after marriage.....Rest i dont think so we can see old Maan, cause he is in love with Geet, and munda is totally gone nut over Geet....

Anyways today episode was really good, beautiful episode...Specially MaanEet hug, and convo, beautiful dialogues....Nok jhok in KM was good as well, and then showroom scene was nice as well...I loved it how she had trapped him, when he was kept replying to her same about her choice lolz...Loved it, but then Munda's dialogue was cheesy, i thought he would gonna say "humey kapdo ki kya zarorat hai", but thank God he hadnt said anything like that, warna main toh faint hi hojati, heart attack hi aa jata....

Muniza

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

Hello Shiviiiiiiiiiiiii

How are you?
Where is Pooji?

Chak de pathe....

Muniza

LOLLOLLOL Yesh yesh DD got massage, good munda did massage of her, and also hug her as well...Ek ticket mein do do mazze...Lucky DD....hehehehe Jusht kidding.....

Agree with you Shivi, story is moving on track..Ya i know something needs to be clarification, means from where Ani came, and where Geet phamily dishaphear? IF they really wanna show old Maan then besht way to bring jealous track on marriage time or after marriage.....Rest i dont think so we can see old Maan, cause he is in love with Geet, and munda is totally gone nut over Geet....

Anyways today episode was really good, beautiful episode...Specially MaanEet hug, and convo, beautiful dialogues....Nok jhok in KM was good as well, and then showroom scene was nice as well...I loved it how she had trapped him, when he was kept replying to her same about her choice lolz...Loved it, but then Munda's dialogue was cheesy, i thought he would gonna say "humey kapdo ki kya zarorat hai", but thank God he hadnt said anything like that, warna main toh faint hi hojati, heart attack hi aa jata....

Muniza

di actually juu know....i would not mind that heart attack.....i want the heart attack....it would have been hot hot if accidently said that to geet.....and then would be like oh oh no i mean lolzWink
agar aisa hota to kya hota di?? Bolo bolo?? don't be chup bilcool chupLOL
Him sayin that would have made today's episode complete....but i think the way he was walkin towards her and the way she was moving away.....i saw that passion in his eyes like before!!! So was glad to see that today too...

overall i would rate a 9/10, 9 because of that precap and tasha and aniOuch
sort of freaked out about this....i hope that Ani doesn't find out....and if she does she goes and talks to maan about this like a mature sister....Angry

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 17 December 2010 at 7:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheart

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

Hello Shiviiiiiiiiiiiii

How are you?
Where is Pooji?

Chak de pathe....

Muniza

Muniza

di actually juu know....i would not mind that heart attack.....i want the heart attack....it would have been hot hot if accidently said that to geet.....and then would be like oh oh no i mean lolzWink
agar aisa hota to kya hota di?? Bolo bolo?? don't be chup bilcool chupLOL
Him sayin that would have made today's episode complete....but i think the way he was walkin towards her and the way she was moving away.....i saw that passion in his eyes like before!!! So was glad to see that today too...

overall i would rate a 9/10, 9 because of that precap and tasha and aniOuch
sort of freaked out about this....i hope that Ani doesn't find out....and if she does she goes and talks to maan about this like mature sister....Angry

Ja i know, what you meant shivi....Aisa hota toh all idiotz would be in hospital, and you would be operate us, only Dr. Shivani Patalli....Your phingers would be playing on our mind, and our stomach, not brain lolz....Sexy phingers...hehehehe again jusht kidding....

Anyways agree with you when he was walking towards her, omg what an intense in his eyes, what a passion...Dont know what he will do or say to her, but loved the part, i seriously want some chessy dialogue from his mouth....

Anyways todays hug was very nice, and loved it the way he was totally wrapped her in his arms, and when she said "apne vash mein kurliya hai, ke main apne bas mein nahin rahi" he wrapped her more, oiee maa...

Shivi daikha haan daikh apna munda bigda jaaye
Haan haan daikha haan daikh apna munda bigda jaaye....

Muniza

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

Hello Shiviiiiiiiiiiiii

How are you?
Where is Pooji?

Chak de pathe....

Muniza

Muniza

Yes di...but a little heart attack will do us all good no??

I want them heart attacks....EmbarrassedLOL

i loved the way he walked up to her though....he gave her a passionate look which then changed to total lover boy expression ek dum chocolatey wala expression!!
You tell me what girl would not want her love to say that to her?? I loved how he told her that this is just a tradition...he cares less of what they wear.....as long as both are together?? I mean if my bf....which i don't have one......but if i did if he said that to me....i would melt....and just like that i melted when he said to geet.....and i am pretty sure she was damn touched when he said that to her!!!! who wouldn't??

Wow......see everyone is busy thinkin that the show has lost its charm...and no one is willin to think beyond that....i rewatched the episode....and this time what i noticed was just a beautiful thing...

Geet's first marriage was not done under her terms....it was more like a force marriage for her....she did not get to decide anything.....everything was decided for her....

and now this wedding....she gets to choose what she wants......the man she loves is doing everything that she likes.....she can have a wedding like she dreamt of having....but the sad part is that, last time she may have not been able to have the wedding of her dreams...but her parents were with her....
and this time....she can fulfill her wishes.....but at what cost?? she has no one.....i agree u all will say that she has Maan and Dadi......which let me add....that dadi has considered Geet as her daughter....so it really does make up a bit for geet....but still she has a real family and yet she can't see them...talk with them....be with them!!!! It still hurts....yes what her family did was wrong...but even so.....they WERE her parents....Confused

Anywayz...back to the episode....in the shopping mall...

When maan said all of those things to her....to me i felt that maan has already accepted Geet as his wife...from the heart and soul...and that marriage to him is just a formality....to give a name to their relationship....to let the society know that they are legally husband and wife....
to him he can care less about what society thinks....but he knows that to geet this is very important!!! he knows that her whole life was turned into a joke by her family and his brother...and that she had dealt with a fake marriage with his brother!!! So he knows that to Geet marriage is very important!!!!Embarrassed
This is how much he loves geet!!!!

Maan is still the same man.....but his behavior towards the girl he loves has changed....his perspective about this young lady has changed....he knows the shit load Geet has dealt with at such a young age.....he wants to make it up to her...by showering his love on her...and that is exactly what he is doing....but yes it is tru....Maan is maan.and geet is geet..and so sometimes they kill each other by their small cute cute fights....which i adore!!!

The only thing i want from this show is fresh scenes...and some logic of arjun and ani nothing more....everything else i am cool with...
and i would not mind seeing maan in the combination of naughty, passion, romantic, angry and hot hot!!!
Which i know would not be hard to bring back.....come on Cv's do it....i know u canWink
waise bhi....like before i will trust you all since you have something up ur sleeve for the wedding...so keep it coming...but would love to see naughy maan.....we had too many sweets...now show something tikkha...with a little bit of garam masala in it...Wink
some pushing into the walls...some real anger....something hotTongue

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 17 December 2010 at 8:32pm

ravenheartmanesha76

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
@ Shivi - very well said Shivi, meri philosopher...I am agree with you that story is really going good, and ofcourse time is changed...they are fallen in love, and soon going to get marry...
And yes for him wedding is just the formality..he accepted her as a wife from his heart....

I am enjoying the show as well, and specially MaanEet....

Sweety Dadi accepted her as daughter doesn't meant she spear need her biological parents.... Specially in any special occassion, you wanna spend time with your parents, with your family...

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartmysterygurl1427manesha76

Go to top