BB4 - Daily Discussions - 17th Dec - Page 16

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by axeion

Mihir, EKT is not boring... It's just that by that time we usually dont have much to discuss abt the show... And also most of the members are partially or fully inactive...

Hahaha okay EKT is not boring, EKTA is boring 🀣 JK, ur the only fun person in the EKT πŸ˜†

anway later guys...g2g, see u in evening
Originally posted by fire_gun

phir vahi baat .....koi  eshaan nahi kiya bigboss ne....bigboss  was guilty at first place

Bold

Seems like u r missing me !! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by tinaasania

OMG! Ashmit was looking awful in that hair colour n middle parting🀒not that I think he looks good otherwise but now he's unbearable.
Sameer first did their eyebrows n now this on purpose so that he'll look good compared to other guys in BBπŸ˜†
yupppppppppppppπŸ˜›........credit goes to SammyπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† khud ke saath nahi karta kabhi aise experiments,smart SammyπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I just don't know why all of them keep blaming Shwetha every time.. I mean I don't find her that bad..  She is a nice human being.. Today it was very boring.. Salman looked totally exhausted was out of energy and no masti.. except for the "Karara  Taunt" on Veena.. Comparing her brain to fish and Dog..LOL
Originally posted by mcm226

na re,I'm not blaming her,this is a complimentπŸ˜›...she is a damn good,shatir playerπŸ˜›.........baaki sab paani bharte hai uske saamneπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† True. Now let me watch the videos. I'm at no:3.
sorry nishi if i was rude  

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Hahaha okay EKT is not boring, EKTA is boring 🀣 JK, ur the only fun person in the EKT πŸ˜†

anway later guys...g2g, see u in evening
achha........not only Ekta ...... pallo,nishi,isha(missing u ishu😭😭),arjun,DC.........sab ek se badhkar ek haiπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜›πŸ˜³
Farah Khan tweets

Abhi baal kaale kar ke going 2 BIgg boss!!can't wait.apparently dolly performing sheila!sight 2 see.hope I'm not hospitalised after watchng!

Dolly in the pool!!thanx 2 me!
Originally posted by Ishan.

Farah Khan tweets

Abhi baal kaale kar ke going 2 BIgg boss!!can't wait.apparently dolly performing sheila!sight 2 see.hope I'm not hospitalised after watchng!

oh God.......FarahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Ishan.

Farah Khan tweets

rofl @ she being hospitalized after watching Dolly perfoming sheila..πŸ˜†