Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Versatile and Amazing -Jennifer Winget (Page 3)

KaShfan7 Senior Member
KaShfan7
KaShfan7

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

Love this topic!

Our Jenni isn't called the princess for nothing! She lives upto it!

I've said this before and will never think think twice before saying that she is one of the best actresses that the Indian Television Industry has gotten! She is a real gem and I wouldn't be surprised if this industry lost her to Bollywood!

What hasn't this super-talented, and not to mention gorgeous girl done?

She's acted in various show in various roles showcasing her acting ability! From saas-bahu shows to youth shows! From a negative role to a typical beti to our sweet Dr. Riddhima!  And her acting ability itself has so much versatility that one does not think that she needs to show versatility in other things! And then to top it all off, she can create chemistry with anyone! She managed KaJen and JeRan in the same show! Then there's also Chaitanya and Shabbir!

She also took up Zara Nachke Dikha even though she had a fear of dancing on stage! The fact that she was willing to challenge her fear and stand up to it on national television is incredible! It just made all her performances so much more beautiful to me!
And thanks to the show and her hardwork, she did improve! For example her performances on the show as well as her other performances such as the one on Perfect Bride (she looked so adorable in that performance!)

She even did comedy! From being a participant in Comedy Circus 3 Ka Tadka to hosting Laughte Ke Phatke! And hosting is something she excels at stupendously! From Dekh India Dekh to LKP to Zara Nachke Dikha 2! There are very few good female hosts, and Jenni is definetly one of them! Honestly speaking for me, when it comes to female hosts from the Indian Television Industry, only two names come up. Mona Singh and Jennifer Winget! Heart 
I even remember reading about a Star Plus article about their best hosts and our Jenni was the only female one who was praised in their article! I remember them saying that she may not be a big Bollywood star but she's not less than a Bollywood actress!

God I could keep writing and writing about her, but to sum it all up, I love this girl for her versatility in her work and personality! She's got this sweet, bubbly and friendly side to her as well the challenging and daring side! I've always adored how she's never afraid of doing something new! She's got guts and dares to do something that she's never done before! I love how she doesn't play it safe and goes beyond herself! She tries out new experiences, enjoys them and learns from them! This girl is a full package, there is nothing about her that you can't love! 
And did I mention that she's only 25!!!! And yet such achievements and success!! She truely deserves it all! And all the success that is to come!

Now our Jenni is back as she said with a BANG in Zor Ka Jhatka and I can't wait to see her again to rock our screen! I've missed her a lot these past few months and am super excited!
Love You Princess Jenni! Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MistyDawnSweetAddiction.Sanju_caprigurlAquarius18ammyridz600

Neeshoe IF-Sizzlerz
Neeshoe
Neeshoe

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Ahh I've Got Nothin to say !!
You said everythinn!
Just Lovee Herrr <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mayu-ammyridz600

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Honestly hats off to this girl,Jennifer Winget !!Clap She deserves every bit of appreciation and accolades she gets.. for her sheer talent,hard work,perseverence and committment to her job. To have portrayed the role of Riddhima after 2 actresses played the same role, and to have had the kind of fan following she had from both AR and SR camp, commendable is indeed a small word. What impresses me most about her is her dedication and committment towards her proffession.She said she'l be the last Riddhima in dmg and she WAS the last Riddhima. After all the critisicm,bashing, she hung on till the end. I love her for that. I din't watch her in her earler shows.But I loved her in zara nachke dikha as both participant as well as host. I wish her all the luck for her future endevours and I know with the right combination of talent,looks and perfect  proffessional attitude that she has, she'l rule the showbiz for many many years to come.
Plus she also comes across as very down to earth, warm and genuine person in all her interviews..In short I love her!!!Embarrassed
Great post ankita!!Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SnehaluvsARSanju_caprigurl-Mayu-ammyridz600

caprigurl IF-Sizzlerz
caprigurl
caprigurl

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
I am gonna tell you when i found her out fir the first time

Shakalaka Boom Boom ROFL Yeah ! I was a kid then and i loved this cute girl whom the guy fell in love with . Never knew who she was but she played the innocent teacher so well Tongue

Next Nimmo- OMG she was the Negative one but you could initially relate a lot with her- matlab she had no clue of the whole Nimmo saga .And when she went Evil Ooh lalaEvil Smile

I loved how she played Sneha, oh man i did  !I mean remember the little girl who played Sneha? She had this innocence and cuteness which i feared would be lost after the leap in KZK .but no ! It only grew with Jen playing the grown up Sneha from first epi after the leap itselfEmbarrassed

OMG when she is kidnapped and she runs out of fear to Sharad and hugs :D cute thaaa ! Embarrassed
There was this one scene when after getting married she goes to meet Anurag - Oh Damn was that touching or not , she made me cry then too Cry

I never followed Sangam  cos of the setting of the story  ,but i once watched when she was trying to hide how the guy she loved was actually the one her friend was talking abt- heartwrenching ji
She was amazing yaaa!!!

Riddhima - Oh Well I'll save it for a post of my own cos She played it with as much heart and emotion as anyone can and has immersed into the story so well.

I always though Karan took Armaan too much too heart and he cared more than anyone else abt the character.
But Jen was sameeeeee ji ! She knew the ins and outs of the character so well.The confusion, the love , pain , the fun element She was living it each time she came on screenHeart

Then as a Host she is really a Packet of Energy- even the Phatka participants couldnt stop mentioning her in their one liners
Abb Wipeout- this is radically different from what one would take up
This is Daring first of all- Not everyone jumps at the idea of these tasks- but she did- And she's gonna have fun being ala Lara Croft as she once wished :D
As an Actor she's done roles of all hues and i doubt if anyone's got such a myriad collection of roles under their belt as she has

Kudos to her and not the least * Touchwood*

SnehaluvsARMistyDawnSweetAddiction.-Anku-ammyridz600

exquisite. IF-Sizzlerz
exquisite.
exquisite.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
I agree completely.
Jennifer has played evry charecter evry role with utmost dedication and it is cleary seen in her work!
She has indeed take the charecter to a level dat none can reach..they can only dream of.!
She has proved herself n evry aspect..
from acting,to singing,dancing,to hosting she has just been awesome.
And now she will be performing some mindblowing stunts in WipeOut (Zor Ka Jhatka)
She just makes her fans proud with evrythin she does.

Jennifer Winget V r sooo proud of u!
V love u!!!

SnehaluvsARMistyDawn-Mayu-ammyridz600-Anku-

ammyridz600 IF-Stunnerz
ammyridz600
ammyridz600

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged
awesome post ankitaHug
agreed jen is a versatile amazing actor Approve
i saw her first in kartika , i just loved her in that show ,she was cute adorable as a music student n found her jodi wiz abhi cute
then i watched kzk she was just amazing as sneha she was caring daughter sis wife ,she did an awesome job n since kausauti time i loved her n karan jodiEmbarrassed
sangam was quite different she played a mature girl n she played it very convincingly that shows her versatility frm bubly girl in kartika to sangamBig smile
then comes my fav dil mil gaye i felt completely in love wiz her as riddhima n ksg  jodi ,kajen is Day Dreamingshe played riddhima mindblowinglyBig smileher last scene in dil mil gaye was a speechless performanceDay Dreaming
loves her in all z reality shows she performed n as a host she is sooooooo lovelySmile
overall she is genuine n very talented actor Wink
my beautiful jenni aka riddhima Embarrassed

Edited by ammyridz600 - 18 December 2010 at 1:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mayu-

Kajenxox Senior Member
Kajenxox
Kajenxox

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Oyye hoyye.x wt can I say now u just summed it all up but one thing is for sure I am defiantly proud to be a wingit fan and always will be
Luv u JJ..x
nashmia Goldie
nashmia
nashmia

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged
very true
completely agree with u
great  article jeeni is best
awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee actress
love JEENi in  her all roles

Go to top