Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Versatile and Amazing -Jennifer Winget (Page 2)

Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Can I just say that this is another KaJen connection.Wink Both have done such daring shows and done great.
I have loved this girl since KZK. I actually thought she was very beautiful and she was one of the reasons I watched KZK (along with KSG as well) and she received several awards for it. I never really watched sangam, but her chemistry with chaitanya was excellent! She was a such a beautiful dancer in ZND, that even Ranbir Kapoor was in awe of her dancing.  In DMG, she was definitely the best riddhima and brought out so many different shades of riddhima where sometimes you loved her, sometimes she made you cry, sometimes she made you laugh and sometimes we hated her. But nobody could deny what a talented actress she was. She hosted two shows and one red carpet and everybody loved her.

Edited by aquarius16 - 22 December 2010 at 5:24pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MistyDawnqazplmSanju_swashbuckling-Anku-

swashbuckling IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SnehaluvsARMistyDawnqazplmSanju_-Anku-

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I could talk about this girl for hours ROFL but atm I am too excited about the news to say anything LOL so I am just gonna say I love Jennifer and for me she will always be epitome of perfection. I wish her all the best for Wipe Out <3 muaaaaaaaaah! Anku lubly topic tehe

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

qazplmSanju_swashbuckling-Anku-

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
AnkitaHug

Hey sweets:):)

**sighs....weeps...nostalgia....everything.....no more tears..****

she is back and is a new avatar.....muaahhhh Jen<3<3

wat to say about this actress that she bowls me everytime! okay so i have been a fan of hers since KZK days and adored her role of sneha.....and then came riddhima...this girl lived her character..it was difficult ot differentiate between ridz and Jen<3<3

she is fab and stupendous; very hard working; natural and a down to earth person....

the best thing abt hers is she can create chemistry with anyone...i mean anyone---

chaitanya; shabbir; karan wahi.....and kajen----cant describe these angles<3<3

i am so excited to see her in a reality show; after her amazing stint on tv in various shades....she will again rule hearts with her daring avatar.....Embarrassed

words are noe failing me..so i better shut my mouth warna bakwaas likht jayoongiLOL

hope she succeeds in watever she does in future...all the best Jen<3<3

thanks a ton for the postBig smile

love
mayu:)

qazplmSanju_Aquarius18swashbuckling-Anku-

SweetAddiction. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mayu-Sanju_-Anku-

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aquarius16

Can I just say that this is another KaJen connection.Wink Both have done such daring shows and done great.
I have loved this girl since KZK. I actually thought she was very beautiful and she was one of the reasons I watched KZK (along with KSG as well) and she received severeal awards. I never really watched sangam, but her chemistry was chaitanya was excellent! She was a such a beautiful dancer in ZND, that even Ranbir Kapoor was in awe of her dancing.  In DMG, she was definitely the best riddhima and brought out so many different shaded of riddhima where sometimes you loved her, sometimesshe made you cry, sometimes she mde you laugh and sometimes we hated her. But nobody could deny what a talented actress she was. She hosted two shows and one red carpet and everybody loved her.
Yeaah I agree I was just telling others that LOL Its another connection other the the other dozens that are already LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mayu-Sanju_Aquarius18

TheMelody. IF-Dazzler
TheMelody.
TheMelody.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
I agree with you completely! Jennifer is truly really versatile. She can fit into any character, be loved with anyone she is paired with, she has excellent hosting skills, her dancing is extremely graceful and now I'm sure she'll be a great competitor on Wipeout. <3

Sometimes I don't understand what this lady is still doing in Tellywood. She deserves much better.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mayu-Sanju_

Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
wonderful topic ankuHug

I'm actually speechless...what shall I say about this angel, our Princess? Jenny is simply the best...I remember Chaitanya telling her in her bday that Jenny is one of the most beautiful and talented actresses Indian TV can ever get and this is soo soo soo true. What has she not done? acting, dancing, anchoring, and now something adventurous?? !! It itself is amazing that she has tried so many different things/activities in her career. Moreover, it is more amazing how she has shined out in everything, She was awarded "the best new face of the year", and several other awards in acting, she was the sole reason for so many people to watch ZNKD1 and her performances are still remembered as one of the best performances of that season, and even the guest judges couldn't help but appreciate Jenny even individually---this is for dancing, and then, she just hosted Dekh India Dekh for two episodes but succeeded so much that she got to lost LKP, which definitely brought a new side and talent of hers and she definitely exceeded which ultimately led her to hosting ZND2 and not to mention, she was included as the best hosts on SP wherein she was the only female and almost only Indian TV celebrity listed in the list, and I'm sure she is gonna rock in ZKJ as well.

It's quite unbelievable that anyone can be as talented as her, as beautiful as her, as versatile as her, as awesome as her, as perfect as her...as Sary said, Jennifer Winget is the epitome of PERFECTION!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MistyDawn-Mayu-

Go to top