Seeta thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
My strong view after watching the first episode was all the 3 contestants who got full praise from the judges were actors from sony channel Daya from CID, Shekhar Suman from Comedy Circus and Krushna also from Comedy Circus. Even Renuka Shahane got good marks for her connection with Madhuri Dixit.  This is just my observation. I also dont like all the judges talking after the performance and then giving their scores.

The judges praise Renuka Shahane and Daya and pick mistakes from Maha vij, Sushant who gave a very good performance.

I request the judges to be fair and give marks according to their performance only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i disagree! nd according to spoilers it says that sushant got performer of the day for monday and yana got it for tuesday!

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I disagree !!! Well if someone does perform well they deserve to be in the top !! Daya and Shekhar were very good in both the episodes !!! So it is well deserved !!
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i disagree...yea sushant was g8 and should have gotten better marks and renuka is getting favored for knowing madhuri but daya performed well and shekhar wasnt 2 bad either
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah I do agree that they gave too much attention to Daya and Krushna
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree...but Zee is the master of politics ;) 
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
no i disagree, the Judges are not the owner of Sony; so what are they are going to get for favoring Sony's actor.
Daya got good marks b/c he deserved it, not for anything else.
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Krushna can dance extremely well! I feel bad for him he doesn't have a great choreographer.
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think they realized their mistakes and  hopefully from now on will give fair marks to everyone no matter who tht person is
atria thumbnail
On the first episode, typically non dancers always get more appreciation. In the other seasons of JDJ also the same thing has happened.  Be patient, the others will soon get their due. Its way to early to start complaining about judge bias, sony bias etc. It appears that this week Sushant got a 30, does that mean the judges are now biased for him? The first week was a warm-up of sorts, the next couple of weeks will tell us who has potential to win.😛