Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I know why Geet does not have a baby bump

maankigeet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I know there are many topics asking why geet doe not have a baby bump. 
But if you observe the show each day of geet's life they take 2-3 episodes. Or some times it take whole week (example Pindi queen's party day). So on average if we take 2 episodes as 1 day it would be 200 episodes/2 =100 days. Which is like 3 months. There was a week's leap when there was misunderstanding between geet and maan. And geet joins India paints.
Otherwise they show each and everyday.

So I agree with CV's not showing the baby bump. In some women the bump does not show until 4th month. So as per them she is just 3 months pregnant. But I have one complaint, atleast show morning sickness which is very common during early stages of pregnancy.

Any one with me on this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maankigeet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
25 views and no one agrees or disagrees with me.

BadGirlKiss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol idk why u created this topic. It's simple u are correct. But some people don't use there brain that programs time it's not like us and they create stupid topic about her bump. Ty for that explanation. That's good hop it help some brainless person who creates topic about her bump out of the bloom
X
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good logic.But yes, she at least has to show some signs of pregnancy like morning sickness (though some may not have it) or feeling more hungry or getting cramps.They did show her fainting all too often.
k_luckyreddy thumbnail
Totally agree with u dear.