India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

what is cooking in rajrani's mind?

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
if rajrani hated gauri so much then y she allowed rudra to marry gauri & y she accepted gauri as her daughter in law,i dont understandConfused
what is she upto ? now she has also involved pihu & her mother,i am really feeling very bad for gauri & also worried about herShocked
gauri has to fight for herself on her own,nobody is their to help her as rudra doesn't love her so if pihu will fill his ears then he will believe pihu instead of gauri.Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashnaMaharajOrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
RR is very manipulative that's for No doubt but if you think well she never involved pihu nor janki these two called her to stand the plan.It was due to the plan of janki and pihu that they accepted the wedding.If rudra hearing pihu throws gauri out then the story will return back at square one.RR job is only and only to throw out gauri from her son life.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

dhrashtee Goldie
dhrashtee
dhrashtee

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
i definetly feel something is going on abt separating Rudra and Gauri... i m not sure but cant wait to find out what the little secret is between RR, Pihu and her mom. i have a feeling that Gauri knows whatever that is. i felt she was happy when they were all dancing and then when she came ot mandap for varmala her expresssions had changed. she was not happy but worried about something. so may be she overheard RR n Pihu' s convo... i hope whatever they are cooking will  backfire on them. also, since Rudra is W*H Gauri, i think we shouldn't worry but just wait for the RR's plan to backfire.Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh*4rom heaven*OrientalDancerSilverBellVasusenaRadheya

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Yeah whatever they are planning will fail. cause Gauri isn't going to let her marriage to Rudra fail. Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh*4rom heaven*

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
i am very curious to know what RR is planning

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
they've a plan alright. I wonder if they're going 2 use the papers of Gauri's house or may be P is going 2 put some blame on G n create some tamasha in the hall, 2 degrade Gauri. Hope Shivji will stand by our Gutsy gauri.

monaghosh

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks for giving us this interesting topic discussion point.

monaghosh

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index