ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
if viren is stalker and as pr psycotic article can u say y viren is doin this

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anandnandu

Its damp sure that stalker is viren whn divya came to nivi's room to give dadi's gift viren was not there...also that time nivi was in store room by seen Santook plates there.......I don't know why viren is doin this bt he is.

So far RS and CT have proved our predictions wrong, so I don't think the stalker who hurts Nivi and Viren who is obsessed in love with her are one and the same. Why would Viren break his own photo frame and do cruel things to her, when he says to CC when she threw Nivi out of the house that no one has the right to do "Zulaam" on Nivi including him. So if the cruelties are done by Viren then he's a lier too right? However, we'll just have to wait and watch b/c nothing is as it seems on the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Dilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
We don't know why Viren is psychotic in the first place. Accha khasa normal dikh raha thaLOL
Anyways, I am not complaining, I'm just enjoying all the twists and turns.
As long as it does not turn into a saas- bahu drama, I'm fine.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Viren might show some traits resembling psychotic lover but I think he is not the dangerous stalker who will hurt Nivi and not even Sid as he is very normal till RS convert him into another psychotic after suffering from tortures done by his dumbest psychotic wife and start stalking her to death. It has to be some other person.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vandipaishana_83vids08

Ramisaa IF-Dazzler
Ramisaa
Ramisaa

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
i thynk its VIREN maybe he is a psycho and dat is why he is doing it or maybe its sth related 2 his past . after marrying nivi viren has changed alot. when he 1st made his entry in da show he was shown as a serious guy but all of a sudden he changed into a comedian isn't its weird?
and as the article said dat he will b shown as a psycho to sum extent i thynk i m rit.
and if it is not VIREN den it cannot be sid indeed i think itz his MOM, VANDANA.
_Namita_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Namita_
_Namita_

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
I just hope its all shown soon, I am running out of patience. Its making me nuts thinking about who could it be. I really don't want it to be Viren. He loves Nivi way too much to hurt/harm her in any way.
ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Me too supporting u ..any way guys see CCBM ths week
numba_1_jatti Senior Member
numba_1_jatti
numba_1_jatti

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
I think it may be viren's mum. I think she's trying to make nivi go crazy or try to kill her, like with the whole fire thing in the kitchen but divya got burnt rather than nivi. If not the mum. It could be his dad. We know he's capable of killing his own brother. Y not his son's wife?

Edited by numba_1_jatti - 19 December 2010 at 7:17am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index