India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Could Sid be the stalker???

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
I know it might sound crazy but I was wondering if Sid was the stalker? His character has changed he does not talk much...maybe he just lost it. Can't take the fact that he lost Nivi to his brother and the fact Viren is so possesive towrds Nivi! 

Please give your wonderful insights!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LegolasGondolin

x-jas-x Senior Member
x-jas-x
x-jas-x

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Maybe you never know, I think it's Viren because they did say he is a physoctic lover!!! Maybe he stalks her coz he never wants to leave her alone.
shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:49am | IP Logged
aree creators yeh bhi karenge. TRP keliye kuch bhi karenge. crap show........Angry
shasha74 Senior Member
shasha74
shasha74

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:42am | IP Logged
It would be interesting if Sid was the stalker; that apart of him can't let Nivi go.

The article with regards to Viren said he would a 'psychotic lover' but it all depends on what the CV's see as 'psychotic'. Do they mean like Vansh from Uttran who was truely 'psychotic'; having to always be with the person, having doubts about where they are or with whom, one minute loving the next angry. If that's the case then that doesn't describe Viren.

Viren character at this time is more SRK from Deewana; where he breaks all the rules including society and his Family for the woman he loves and once he has her he settles down and proves his love through becoming the person she wants.

To me this is Viren and so no he's not the stalker but the CV's have made it look like he is, it keeps everyone tuned in and guessing.

So back to the original question I would like it to be Sid as the stalker because it adds depth to his character that even though he seems to have accepted his marriage to Divya in actual fact his heart and mind still craves Nivi or it could be that he is so angry and hurt with what she did that he can't stand the idea of her being happy or Viren. By stalking and scaring her it's his revenge for how she broke his heart.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaZaykebazzAnanyaMMBG

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Viren's photo frame wsa broken first when the stalker storey line started. Made me think that its someone who just does not like the idea of Nivi and Viren together, actually more like does not like the fact that Viren is in Nivi's life. It would be interesting to watch.
-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
that would make sense.Viren would go to any length to win over Nivi's love. 
ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Its damp sure that stalker is viren whn divya came to nivi's room to give dadi's gift viren was not there...also that time nivi was in store room by seen Santook plates there.......I don't know why viren is doin this bt he is.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srk_king2010

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
We did have a long analysis on this topic few days back. If Sid would be the stalker, I personally hoped for it Wink
But then Viren's psychotic article was published and shattered my hopes.Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index