India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

My point of view about Dutta/Naku

Rani48 Goldie
Rani48
Rani48

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Hi guys this is my point of view of why Dutta/ and Naku.

I dont think that Dutta is hurt by Naku and is not talking to her because of her face reveal. I think the real reason he is mad at her and is trying to keep his distance from her is because he has been so hurt in the past by other females that this is the only thing he knows.

I think he is fine and understood really of why Babi and Naku did what they did with coloring Naku's face and hiding it from everyone. He is scared that if he gives in and lets himself trust the beautiful Naku and fall in love with her just like he had fallen in love with the dark Naku that she would somehow leave him or would want someone else and he would never be able to accept that so he thinks that I will try to push her away from me and my love and heart.

I also feel that Dutta is also scared of loosing her even though he is saying and acting like he wants her gone out of his life. For someone who keeps on saying that he doesn't want to see her face, he sure keeps catching glances at her each and every chance he gets.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirlGooddsasha_1Crystal29shally_mmnx12sub_rosabfunofbb123*dewdrop~pearl*Pyari_ZahraushankitvckabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Actually I think Dutta's issue is more with the fact that his Nakku didn't turn out to be as "perfect" as he'd imagined her.....he'd put her up on a pedestal and thought she could never lie or betray him.....like he said in yesterday's scene, "mujhe meri Nakku chahiye....jo SACCHI thi"....he is unable to get over the fact that Nakku lied to him......no matter what the reason (currently he's not in an open enough state of mind to fully dwell on that).....but technically she did lie to him.....hid a very big thing from him and it's all a form of deceit to him.....it's a huge blow to him cuz he had started to look at Nakku as an epitome of truth and perfection.....the most important person in his life....He will have to realize one day that she is also human and capable of mistakes.

Edited by nureat01 - 17 December 2010 at 9:38am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

maszlizdarcyVampgirlsasha_1Crystal29mnx12sub_rosabfunofbb123ushankitvcPyari_ZahraMelodiousDreams*dewdrop~pearl*incandescenceMrsKhan

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
^^ I totally agree! Naku was like the image of perfection for him, despite her dark colour- she was the epitome of truth. Yet perfection, he now realises, was flawed- she wasn't perfect after all! She wasn't the epitome of truth that he had thought her to be, and fell in love with her for. No matter what reasons you have for lying, a lie is still ultimately a lie. It would be a gradual process getting over this all, realising that person you love is still the same, their characteristics are still the same. And now we're seeing that Dutta is unable to stay away from Naku, he sees the Naku he fell in love with, yet just does not want to admit it, as her betrayal cut him deep and he doesn't want to risk experiencing the same pain again, so he has made himself numb. He's failing miserably though, lol- always casting cute glances in her direction- I'm sure even he doesn't realise when he's doing it, hehe. It's so sweet, I'm loving it, I love this phase in their relationship. I think that scene with Dutta and Madhu was really needed, it gave us a beautiful insight into Dutta's torment. x

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maszlizdarcymnx12sub_rosaMelodiousDreamsMrsKhanAreYaar

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top