Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

...!!~prachi desai.Fan Culb~!!... (Page 98)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

Ekta,Prachi: Fall Out 

B-Town has been abuzz with rumours that Ekta Kapoor and her best friend Prachi Desai have had a fall out.An insider says,Ekta and Prachi have been friends for years ever since they did the serial Kasam Se.But in recent times Prachi hasnt been spotted at Ektas parties - the most recent being Ektas triple celebratory party last week for her last releases.Prachi was last seen at Ektas film and TV awards in March.Apparently Prachi is miffed with the fact that Ekta has been announcing films but without casting her in any.Currently things are so bad between both the friends that they are hardly on speaking terms.

SPLIT WIDE OPEN: Prachi Desai and Ekta Kapoor 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Desriee1katrinaas-prachid-melonie

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Proud-BrownGirl

Ekta, Prachi: Fall Out

TNN | Jun 7, 2011, 04.58pm IST

B-Town has been abuzz with rumours that Ekta Kapoor and her best friend Prachi Desai have had a fall out. An insider says, "Ekta and Prachi have been friends for years ever since they did the serial Kasam Se.

But in recent times Prachi hasn't been spotted at Ekta's parties - the most recent being Ekta's triple celebratory party last week for her last releases. Prachi was last seen at Ekta's film and TV awards in March.

Apparently Prachi is miffed with the fact that Ekta has been announcing films but without casting her in any. Currently things are so bad between both the friends that they are hardly on speaking terms."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now this is hilariousROFL, why would Prachi be miffed at Ekta, when she's been on a role signing
one project after another for herself.
This busy bee insider must not know how well Prachi is doing for herself. Suggest the insider stay
in touch and informed to current information and let the two ladies deal with their friendship in
private if their is a problem.        

I agree Merlyn...don't know how much of the article is true. Prachi has been missing from some of Ekta's parties but that may be because she is busy with her work. Will wait till I hear either Prachi or Ekta confirm it Big smile

Desriee1Proud-BrownGirlpak.-prachid-

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachid

Originally posted by prachid

prachi is on the GOOO rite now...wow prachhi...hope u go ahead and more ahead in life and may u g et everything u wnt sweethrt!

Yea Prachid, good to see Prachi career is finally on a role and hope it continues to be like this
for a long long time to come.

Way to goYou Rock!

definetly...she is alredi rocking yaarr...luk at all the projects she has been gettin.

1. main..joker
2. kudrat-a love stroy(not sure)
3. lets talk love(not sure)
4. ishaan
5. informer
6. Ghayal returns
7thaddaiyara thakka 

and also sunil shetty has been apreciating her work a lot so he might give her a project.

so our girl is on the lead man...u roc desai...
Ya Prachi has been getting quite some offers now...lest see how it goes.
I am also not sure about 2 and 3...So far she has

Main...Joker with Rajeev Khandewal
Ishaan with John Abhraham
Thaddaiyara Thakka with Arun Vijay
Untitle Bhatt project with Emraan Hashmi
Untitle Kunal Kohli film with Shahid Kapoor and Priyanks Chopra
Ghayal Returns with Sunny Deol

Hope she is successful in all these films...Wishing her the best ClapBig smile

Desriee1Proud-BrownGirlpak.-prachid-

Proud-BrownGirl Senior Member
Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Desriee1pak.melonie

Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

Desriee1pak.melonie

Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by melonie

Ekta, Prachi: Fall Out

TNN | Jun 7, 2011, 04.58pm IST

B-Town has been abuzz with rumours that Ekta Kapoor and her best friend Prachi Desai have had a fall out. An insider says, "Ekta and Prachi have been friends for years ever since they did the serial Kasam Se.

But in recent times Prachi hasn't been spotted at Ekta's parties - the most recent being Ekta's triple celebratory party last week for her last releases. Prachi was last seen at Ekta's film and TV awards in March.

Apparently Prachi is miffed with the fact that Ekta has been announcing films but without casting her in any. Currently things are so bad between both the friends that they are hardly on speaking terms."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now this is hilariousROFL, why would Prachi be miffed at Ekta, when she's been on a role signing
one project after another for herself.
This busy bee insider must not know how well Prachi is doing for herself. Suggest the insider stay
in touch and informed to current information and let the two ladies deal with their friendship in
private if their is a problem.        

I agree Merlyn...don't know how much of the article is true. Prachi has been missing from some of Ekta's parties but that may be because she is busy with her work. Will wait till I hear either Prachi or Ekta confirm it Big smile

Prachi is filming two movies right now, plus I think she is also filming the one with PC and
Shahid Kapoor, plus who knows what else is keeping her busy.
All that said, the insider should read this article.

I don't need Ektaa Kapoor's approval: Prachi Desai
Published: Friday, Feb 11, 2011, 10:23 IST
By Soumyadipta Banerjee | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

Prachi Desai

Whenever actress Prachi Desai bags a film, some of her detractors point at her proximity to soap queen Ektaa Kapoor as being the reason behind it.

Desai, who has hitherto maintained a diplomatic stance, admits that the gossip now haunts her.

"I'm aware of this gossip. I kept quiet about it as I was new in the industry. But I have done enough work to show that I don't need anybody's recommendation to get work. Simply because Ektaa and I go on holidays together doesn't mean that she's recommending my name to film producers. We are independent and we don't need each other's approvals for anything we do. I don't need Ektaa's approval for signing a film," fumes Desai.

She nevertheless admits that Kapoor and her mother Shobha have been an integral part of her life, but clarifies that the TV queen has never guaranteed her a single role in Bollywood.

"Milan Luthria and Ajay Devgn (director and hero of Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai) are friends from ages, but people will never dare to say that Milan worked with Ajay because he was a friend. He roped in Ajay because he was the best man for the role. Similarly I was taken in because I suited the role. I have never discussed my work with Ektaa. It hurt when I heard the gossip the first time, but now I have told myself, 'What the heck?' I have stopped bothering about it completely," Desai adds.

Desai further informs that she is not doing any film by Kapoor for the time being. "I am not working with her for at least the next two years and might not work with her till the next five years. I can tell you that I have not been asked to be a part of any film that is going to the floors from her (film) production house. But that doesn't mean it has affected my relationship with Ektaa. Our relationship is life long, only that our work issues never fit anywhere there," she asserts.

When asked, Kapoor maintained, "I am happy with the way Prachi's career has shaped up in Bollywood... What makes me more proud is that she's doing everything on her own, and without any help."

Desriee1pak.-prachid-melonie

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

Spotted: Prachi Desai in New York

Desriee1-prachid-melonie

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie