Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

...!!~prachi desai.Fan Culb~!!... (Page 96)

Desriee1 Senior Member
Desriee1
Desriee1

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Hey,hey really like your fan club. Its a real pleasure coming to a place about Prachi Desai
where she is not being bash or criticize.Thumbs UpHeartClap
Continue reaching for your goal Prachi and be the best there is and leave the naysayers to
scratch their heads and bit*h.Big smileBig smile

Keep rocking  with the fanclub, you guys are doing a great job.ClapClapClapClapClap
Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-BrownGirlpak.-prachid-melonie

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desriee1

Hey,hey really like your fan club. Its a real pleasure coming to a place about Prachi Desai
where she is not being bash or criticize.Thumbs UpHeartClap
Continue reaching for your goal Prachi and be the best there is and leave the naysayers to
scratch their heads and bit*h.Big smileBig smile

Keep rocking  with the fanclub, you guys are doing a great job.ClapClapClapClapClap
Big smile
Welcome to the club Desriee Big smile Thanks for your kind words Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-BrownGirlpak.

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

Prachi gets Ghayal 

She is one of the favourites for the lead actress spot opposite Sunny Deol in the talked about sequel 

Noyon Jyoti Parasara noyon.parasara@timesgroup.com 

With the promos for his ambitious sequel hitting the screen,Sunny Deol seems to be rather busy with choosing the perfect lead actress for Ghayal Returns.And our source revealed that Prachi Desai is one of the strongest contenders for this space.Apparently director Ashwini Chaudhary was quite impressed with Prachis work in her debut film Rock On! and Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai.He then recomm e n d e d her to the Deols.And when Sunny saw her work,he thought she would fit the character of one of the lead actresses.The discussions are on with her, added the source.
When contacted,Ashwini refused to divulge the details and said,All I can tell you is that till now we have finalised only two actorsSunny Deol and Om Puri.No one else has been finalised yet.Vijayta Films will be making the declaration as per their plans.
Ghayal Returns is a proper sequel.The story takes off 20 years after the protagonist in Ghayal,Ajay Mehra,goes to jail.So,we will have the characters Ajay and Joe DSouza in the story.And there are two lead actresses, he added.
The film is scheduled to go on floors in September this year.The Deols,who are also producing the film under their banner,are looking forward to releasing it in the middle of 2012.

Sunny Deol (l),Ashwini Chaudhary and Prachi Desai (r) 

[Previous] Film [Next]

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-BrownGirlkatrinaaspak.-prachid-melonie

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

Prachi Desai will yet again steam up the screen with Emraan Hashmi, this time in Informer

After Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai, Prachi Desai and Emraan Hashmi are all set to fire up the screen again in Mahesh and Mukesh Bhatt's next, Informer.

However, a source reveals that for this project PD will have to turn her sex quotient a notch higher than before.

Emraan Hashmi and Prachi Desai in Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai

While the Bhatts and the film's co-producers Fox Star, refrained to comment until the formal announcement, the source informs that a lot is going into making a sexy seductress our of her.

She will apparently, go through an immense image makeover, the source adds.

"The seeds of her transformation were planted in OUATIM, where she moved out of her comfort zone and did love-making sequences with Emraan.

Now, with him as her co-star again, she will completely discard her sedate coy desi miss-won't-kiss image and emerge as the new femme-fatale in tinsel town."

The actress, who is said to have a no-kiss clause in her contracts, had made it clear to the producers that she wouldn't kiss Emraan in the Ajay Devgn-starrer in 2010.

She has also refused to kiss John Abraham in Shrishti Arya's next. Informer is a suspense-thriller that will be directed by Kunal Deshmukh.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

katrinaasProud-BrownGirlpak.-prachid-melonie

Proud-BrownGirl Senior Member
Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
This is all exciting news to hear about Prachi. Glad things are going in the right direction for
her, knock on wood.ClapThumbs Up

Edited by Proud-BrownGirl - 06 June 2011 at 12:47am

pak.-prachid-

Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Only Films For Now

Navdeep Kaur Marwah, Hindustan Times
New Delhi, June 05, 2011

Actor Prachi Desai started her acting career with TV, as Bani of popular show Kasam se. But now, her focus is entirely on Bollywood. With films like Rock On!! and Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai (OUATIM), Desai is all set to make it big on the silver screen. When she r ecently visited Delhi, we caught up with her for a quick chat. Here's what she spoke:

On her upcoming projectsAt the moment, I am working for a film, which is tentatively, titled Ishaan. I am paired opposite John Abraham in it. Then, hopefully by the end of year, I will be signing on 5-6 new projects.

On her personal style
I like wearing very feminine clothes. These days, I have been wearing  creations by Delhi-based designer sisters Gauri and Nainika as they make very elegant and feminine clothes.

On her Delhi memories
I love the open roads and greenery that one finds in the Capital. Though I mostly come for work and haven't got time to explore the city, I have heard a lot about the great shopping opportunities in Delhi.

On OUATIM sequel
The entire cast of Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai sequel is different. And hence, my character is not there in the sequel. Once upon... will always be a special movie for me and wish its sequel all the best.

On returning to TV
I do get TV offers from time to time, be it soaps or reality show. But my focus is now on films, so unless I get something really different and interesting, I don't see myself returning to TV.

On working with John
I have always liked John and working with him is a great pleasure.

Edited by Proud-BrownGirl - 06 June 2011 at 12:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pak.-prachid-melonie

Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Prachi Desai's past fash bloopers

Kashika Saxena, TNN | Jun 7, 2011, 12.00am IST

In the city for an event recently, Prachi Desai looked stylish and pretty, like she usually does these days.

However, before she went from bahu to babe in her style sensibilities, Prachi told us that she made many fashion mistakes. We asked her about them when we met her at this do, and she said, "Oh! That I must have made many.

One such blunder was the dress I wore for the premiere of " Rock On!!". It was a beautiful dress, but it was completely wrong for my age. That's why, learning what suits you is very important," she said. As for her fashion preference now, Prachi said she swears by summer dresses and shorts, and also loves jumpsuits and retro pants.

She also got talking about why she enjoys her visits to the capital. "Delhi's such a refreshing change from Mumbai. The streets, the buildings, everything is so vast. Mumbai is always buzzing," she said.

pak.-prachid-

-prachid- IF-Rockerz
-prachid-
-prachid-

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
prachi is on the GOOO rite now...wow prachhi...hope u go ahead and more ahead in life and may u g et everything u wnt sweethrt!

pak.melonie

Go to top