Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

...!!~prachi desai.Fan Culb~!!... (Page 91)

-prachid- IF-Rockerz
-prachid-
-prachid-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweeti.prachi

LOLkasam seLOL

aww thx a lot dear for bringing bak these memories..i mis kasam se yar it was a nice show..they mke a cute couple...and she luks lik fairy in these pics ..very cute ..thx a lot asma..i realy apreciate this..i didnt no wer to get kasam se pics frm..so thx a lot .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

katrinaaspak.

Proud-BrownGirl Senior Member
Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
PRACHI DESA

Edited by Proud-BrownGirl - 26 May 2011 at 5:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

katrinaaspak.melonie-prachid-

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-BrownGirl-prachid-melonie

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Actor Prachi Desai, who has been nominated in the best actress category at the IIFA awards for Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai, said that the film brought her a lot of offers in Bollywood and she intends to do at least three films a year.

"My debut film, Rock On, was a stepping
stone and it was cult-ish but Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai was a life-changing experience. It was my first commercial, typical Bollywood film, and it opened different doors for me — with different roles and films," says Prachi.

Prachi DesaiThe actor, who shot to fame with Ekta Kapoor's Kasamh Se, appeared in Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai with Ajay Devgan, Emraan Hashmi and Kangana Ranaut. "I am extremely choosy about my work. I am looking at projects that are younger and different from what I have done earlier. Now I am looking at doing two to four films a year or even more," she says.

Talking about her forthcoming releases, Prachi says, "I have two films, one is tentatively titled Joker. It is directed by a new director Vikram Tuli and stars Rajeev Khandelwal and me in the lead. It's a young film and should be out this year. Then I also have Shrishti Arya's film with John Abraham." About a rumour that she has turned down an on-screen kiss with John in the film, she says, "I don't make a list of dos and don'ts. If the situation, my role, and the people involved in the film demand something, I will do it."

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-BrownGirlkatrinaaspak.melonie26javey

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
 Prachi Desai Beating the Summer Hues as the Water Baby in Filmfare's latest issue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

katrinaasboom.boom.shahipak.-prachid-

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
^ Prachi looking very beautiful Embarrassed

Proud-BrownGirlpak.

Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by melonie

Prachi Desai Beating the Summer Hues as the Water Baby in Filmfare's latest issue

Prachi looks hot and happening, plus the girl knows how to make a camera come alive.
Not only that, with her photogenic looks, she should be on the cover of more magazines, not just inside.
Thanks for the pics Mel.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pak.-prachid-melonie

Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Prachi Desai's Secret to Beautiful Skin: Aloe Vera Face Mask

May 27, 2011 by Meg

Indian television and film (Bollywood) actress Prachi Desai's no. 1 natural beauty secret is her aloe vera face mask. The best part? It only involves one ingredient! Buy an aloe vera plant or stem from your local grocery store or health food market. Cut the long stems into three-inch pieces and store in the fridge wrapped in foil. Each time you want to apply your mask, simply open up a stem piece and scoop out the healing aloe vera gel inside. Massage onto clean skin and leave it on as long as you like!

Aloe vera has antibacterial and wound-healing properties, making it great for soothing acne-prone or sunburnt skin. Aloe vera gel is sold in many forms, often packaged into beauty products, but to get its full beauty benefits, try it fresh. Aloe vera is very cooling and relaxing on the skin, easing the discomfort of tight, dry skin or skin that is peeling.

courtesy - Jolie Asie

melonie-prachid-

Go to top