Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

...!!~prachi desai.Fan Culb~!!... (Page 78)

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Great work Merlyn & sweeti.prachi Big smile Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-BrownGirlpak.

Proud-BrownGirl Senior Member
Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by melonie

Great work Merlyn & sweeti.prachi Big smile Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Thanks Mel, anything for you guys this fanclub and Prachi.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pak.

Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Prachi shows it off
Source: Soumyadipta Banerjee   |   Last Updated 10:32(10/05/11)

There were certain kinds of clothes that were a strict no-no for actor Prachi Desai and well, a two-piece bikini reportedly topped the list. But post some weight loss and a body toning exercises, Prachi is slowly beginning to open up.

And that is exactly what happened at a recent photo-shoot where she was asked to wear a translucent dress that clearly outlined the contours of her body and also show her entire leg. What's more, there was a light carefully positioned to make her outfit look completely transparent! Two years ago, Prachi would have locked herself in her vanity van, had that dress been given to her. Today, Prachi says that she has thrown away all her 'salwars' and 'sarees' away.

"I am glad that finally someone has woken up to my real side! I don't own any 'saris' or 'salwar kameezes' anymore," she says confidently. The young actor also says that when she was asked to do the photo-shoot, she was quite relieved instead of being shocked or surprised. "Those are just the roles that were given to me. I always like to keep it simple, effortless and chic. When I was asked me to do this shoot, I thought 'What a relief!' And now with my next few films people will get to see what the real Prachi is all about," she says with a sparkle in her eyes

*******************************************************************************************************

Read a number of post on Prachi from different sources regarding this outfit and the 

comments/response to it has been oevrwhelmingly positive, minus the few ignoramus

who think she should continue to live in the pass and not move on with life, to them I say

"get a life", move forwards not backwards.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pak.melonie26javey

pak. Goldie
pak.
pak.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Zebi02Proud-BrownGirlkatrinaasboom.boom.shahimelonie

Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Tusshar Kapoor and Prachi built a real life friendship to create some onscreen chemistry for their film Life Partner

Tusshar Kapoor

Tusshar Kapoor and Prachi Desai – The Couple

Tusshar Kapoor and Prachi Desai starred alongside each other in Life Partner (2009). It was the first time that the two actors played an onscreen couple. In the movie Tusshar and Prachi share a husband and wife relationship, who suffer the trials and errors of building trust and renewing their love in the marriage. The film also demanded Prachi to do an intimate scene with Tusshar in a bath tub. But the actress refused point blank and clearly stated that she was not comfortable doing the same. Eventually, as a compromise the shot was taken in a different manner.

Tusshar Kapoor and Prachi Desai

Tusshar Kapoor and Prachi Desai – Later Developments

In an interview, Tusshar complained, saying:  "She is just a 20-year-old girl yaar and a shy one at that," He added, "What could I have done other than wait for the passage of time? I tried talking to her and get into frequent chats. She was a lot into 'Don't touch me' and 'Don't get too close to me' mode." To play the part of lovers, it was vital that the onscreen couple shared some kind of intimacy. Despite Prachi's friendship with Ekta Kapoor, Tusshar sister, the actress couldn't find a comfort zone with the actor. Tusshar had to build a friendship with her to spark some chemistry with her onscreen. Ironically it was Tusshar Kapoor who had recommended Prachi for her part in the film.

source - Chakpak.com

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pak.

Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Arun Vijay Becomes Daddy

May 10,2011

Arun Vijay Becomes DaddyActor Arun Vijay and wife Aarathi were blessed with a baby boy last afternoon at leading hospital in the city. The star was shooting a stunt sequence for his forthcoming film 'Thadaiyara Thaakka' along with stunt master Anal Arasu when he was asked to rush to the hospital immediately.  He was right on time for the birth of his little one. They were blessed by elders in the family, including father and veteran actor Vijaykumar. Right after this, he went back to the shooting spot and rejoiced with the cast and crew of 'Thadaiyara Thaakka' who were equally happy and jubilant.  Arun Vijay is currently shooting for 'Thadaiyara Thaakka' that is an action thriller directed by Magizh Thirumeni. He will share screen space with Bollywood actress Prachi Desai in this movie.  We wish the couple on this happy occasion!

Source: IndiaGlitz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pak.melonie

pak. Goldie
pak.
pak.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
prachi and tusshar The Couple  yes am not Ouch
pak. Goldie
pak.
pak.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Proud-BrownGirl

Arun Vijay Becomes Daddy

May 10,2011

Actor Arun Vijay and wife Aarathi were blessed with a baby boy last afternoon at leading hospital in the city. The star was shooting a stunt sequence for his forthcoming film 'Thadaiyara Thaakka' along with stunt master Anal Arasu when he was asked to rush to the hospital immediately.  He was right on time for the birth of his little one. They were blessed by elders in the family, including father and veteran actor Vijaykumar. Right after this, he went back to the shooting spot and rejoiced with the cast and crew of 'Thadaiyara Thaakka' who were equally happy and jubilant.  Arun Vijay is currently shooting for 'Thadaiyara Thaakka' that is an action thriller directed by Magizh Thirumeni. He will share screen space with Bollywood actress Prachi Desai in this movie.  We wish the couple on this happy occasion!

Source: IndiaGlitz

prachi doing this movie agent Confused niec

Go to top