Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

...!!~prachi desai.Fan Culb~!!... (Page 6)

pak. Goldie
pak.
pak.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

pak. Goldie
pak.
pak.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged

Pee Loon - Once Upen A Time In Mumbai (Hindi Best Songs Of 2010) Special Scrap

Edited by prachiaa - 24 January 2011 at 8:16am

-purnima-

pak. Goldie
pak.
pak.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Prachi Desai wins best supporting actor award at the 6th Apsara Awards

prachi desai prachi desai prachi

Edited by prachiaa - 02 February 2011 at 9:37am

-purnima-

pak. Goldie
pak.
pak.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

NO LIP SERVICE

Rajeev Khandelwal and PRACHI DESAI have locked horns with the director of Main Joker,who insists on a kissing scene

VICKEY LALWANI
They may have graduated to films after starting their careers in television,but both Rajeev Khandelwal and Prachi Desai are still squeamish about locking lips on-screen.But thats exactly what Vikram Tuli,the director of Main Joker,has in mind for them.With both actors adamant about not kissing and the director insisting that they do,the shooting has gone a bit haywire at Madh Island.
Says a source,Prachi and Rajeev have told Tuli that they will not lock lips.Though they get along very well,both of them have a mental block about such on-screen intimacy.But Tuli just wont take no for an answer and theres an uncomfortable stalemate.Tuli isnt giving up so easily.Yes,I have not been able to pull off the kissing scene,which I want,but meanwhile I am shooting some other portions of the film.The kiss comes in a song actually.I am sure Rajeev and Prachi will understand that it is necessary.To be frank,I hadnt told them beforehand that I require them to kiss, says Tuli.On her part Prachi says,I dont have a no-kissing clause in my contract.Rajeev and I believe in doing whatever is important for the film. But Rajeev said categorically,I have reservations about kissing on-screen.

Edited by prachiaa - 24 January 2011 at 9:08am
melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Hi 
 Love the avis you made of prachi recieving the award at Apsara Embarrassed Big smile

Edited by melonie - 24 January 2011 at 8:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pak.-purnima-

pak. Goldie
pak.
pak.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Edited by prachiaa - 26 January 2011 at 9:24am
pak. Goldie
pak.
pak.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Brand Ambassador Prachi Desai graces the occasion

Colombo, Sri Lanka: Johnson & Johnson Limited announced the official launch of the NEUTROGENA brand in the Sri Lankan market.

With a legacy of science-based innovation that provides real improvements to the health and beauty of skin and with a vision of becoming the leading skincare brand recommended by dermatologists in Sri Lanka, NEUTROGENA is set to take the Sri Lankan market by storm. In Sri Lanka, NEUTROGENA range will be made available exclusively through Johnson & Johnson's local partner, namely Chemical Industries (Colombo) PLC.

NEUTROGENA is a vibrant, energetic and youthful brand. Superior product formulations, grounded in science with attention to aesthetics define NEUTROGENA.  Today, Neutrogena Corporation manufactures and markets a line of premium-priced skin and hair care products that are distributed in more than 70 countries.

With more than 50 years of skincare product development, NEUTROGENA has nurtured strong relationships with leading dermatologists globally. Dermatologists are the experts in skincare and are becoming even more relevant to today's lifestyle than ever before. By having gained a unique acceptance by the medical profession globally and building relationships with Sri Lankan dermatologists, there is already a real demand for the brand and the products in Sri Lanka.

The launch product portfolio will consist of four platforms composed of more than 15 products, and will be available in all leading stores in Sri Lanka. Prominent among them are the "star" product ranges, namely NEUTROGENA DEEP CLEAN', Fine Fairness', and Norwegian Formula'.

NEUTROGENA will be partnering with popular actresses Prachi Desai and Deepika Padukone to endorse the brand in Sri Lanka through print and television commercials.

Speaking at a press conference, Kapil Kamboj, Head of International Business, J&J Consumer India, said, "The launch of NEUTROGENA marks a substantial foray by Johnson & Johnson Sri Lanka into the beauty care market. Now, more than ever, today's consumers equate health with beauty. NEUTROGENA stands naturally poised for tremendous future groW*H and an ever-increasing number of satisfied customers."

Samantha Ranatunga, Managing Director, CIC said, "We have identified the need for quality products amongst local users and are confident that this range of Neutrogena products will fill the void for dermatologists recommended products. The Neutrogena range is tested and proven to be the ideal companion for users in these climatic conditions."

Commenting on her association with NEUTROGENA, Brand Ambassador Prachi said, "NEUTROGENA has been my regular companion for skin care.  It gives me tremendous joy to be associated with the brand. The arrival of NEUTROGENA in Sri Lanka is going to be a gift for thousands of consumers in Sri Lanka who have waited long for products that really work. I am confident that the brand's arrival in the Sri Lankan market will raise the bar and hope that it soars high in the market."

Edited by prachiaa - 26 January 2011 at 9:25am
pak. Goldie
pak.
pak.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Go to top