Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

...!!~prachi desai.Fan Culb~!!... (Page 44)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
OMFG!!! She's getting paid 1.5....that's awesome!!! Our baby is making progress!!! YAY!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-BrownGirlpak.melonie-purnima-

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Prachi is so cute!!! Just love her!!! I can't wait to see her next film!!! I hear she might be doing a Tamil film...I really wanna see her opposite Ranbir/Imran/Abhay!!!

Lovely FC...the siggies are so beautiful just like Prachi!!!!Wink
Welcome to the FC sweet coco Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pak.

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

Prachi defends her Main Joker co-star Rajeev

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

katrinaaspak.

pak. Goldie
pak.
pak.

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Thanks for the article Big smile and prachi  looks  beautiful is photoTongue

Proud-BrownGirlmelonie

pak. Goldie
pak.
pak.

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
She earned a lot of acclaim for her performance as Mumtaz in Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai (OUATIM) last year. However, Prachi Desai has been missing from the big screen. "First, I took time off for a holiday to Melbourne, where my sister is studying. Then I got occupied with my next film with

Rajeev Khandelwal," informs the actor who was recently signed on as John Abraham's leading lady in debutant director Kapil Sharma's forthcoming movie.

The title of the love story with Rajeev is to be finalised, as the original, Main Joker, is very similar to Shirish Kunder's Joker, which stars Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha.

While one would expect her to follow up with a more saleable actor after a successful OUATIM, she's quick to defend Rajeev despite a lull in the actor's career post his big screen debut, Aamir (2008). "The industry is unfair and unforgiving," she says, adding that Rajeev has a huge fan following.

Since both the actors made their Bollywood debuts at the same time, Prachi explains how most newcomers have similar fates before making it big. "Imran Khan came in the same year. Even he had flops. He has star status that Rajeev may not have, but he did a fantastic job in Aamir," she says. Even though Rajeev's Peter Gaya Kaam Sey is yet to see the light of day, Prachi says, "Sometimes actors have no control over certain situations."

On a different note, even though some of her films have done well she says life hasn't changed much. "When you're an outsider, that label remains for life," she says, quickly adding, "But some people like Madhuri Dixit and Vidya Balan can keep inspiring you." For now, she's excited about her new film with John, which will be produced by Goldie Behl. "It's one of the best roles I've played. No director has explored this side of me, so I'm really looking forward to it," she says

Proud-BrownGirlmelonie

Proud-BrownGirl Senior Member
Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by melonie

Originally posted by sweet coco

Prachi is so cute!!! Just love her!!! I can't wait to see her next film!!! I hear she might be doing a Tamil film...I really wanna see her opposite Ranbir/Imran/Abhay!!!

Lovely FC...the siggies are so beautiful just like Prachi!!!!Wink
Welcome to the FC sweet coco Big smile

It would be awesome to see Prachi with those guys.

She is coming in a Tamil film, it filing right now and she will be coming in film with John Abraham.

pak.melonie

Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweeti.prachi

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Thanks for the article Big smile and prachi  looks  beautiful is photoTongue

Wonderful of Prachi to defend Rajeev.Queen Of Hearts  .

The picture of Prachi is beautiful and   Incredible.

Thanks armu4eveTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pak.

Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweeti.prachi

She earned a lot of acclaim for her performance as Mumtaz in Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai (OUATIM) last year. However, Prachi Desai has been missing from the big screen. "First, I took time off for a holiday to Melbourne, where my sister is studying. Then I got occupied with my next film with

Rajeev Khandelwal," informs the actor who was recently signed on as John Abraham's leading lady in debutant director Kapil Sharma's forthcoming movie.

The title of the love story with Rajeev is to be finalised, as the original, Main Joker, is very similar to Shirish Kunder's Joker, which stars Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha.

While one would expect her to follow up with a more saleable actor after a successful OUATIM, she's quick to defend Rajeev despite a lull in the actor's career post his big screen debut, Aamir (2008). "The industry is unfair and unforgiving," she says, adding that Rajeev has a huge fan following.

Since both the actors made their Bollywood debuts at the same time, Prachi explains how most newcomers have similar fates before making it big. "Imran Khan came in the same year. Even he had flops. He has star status that Rajeev may not have, but he did a fantastic job in Aamir," she says. Even though Rajeev's Peter Gaya Kaam Sey is yet to see the light of day, Prachi says, "Sometimes actors have no control over certain situations."

On a different note, even though some of her films have done well she says life hasn't changed much. "When you're an outsider, that label remains for life," she says, quickly adding, "But some people like Madhuri Dixit and Vidya Balan can keep inspiring you." For now, she's excited about her new film with John, which will be produced by Goldie Behl. "It's one of the best roles I've played. No director has explored this side of me, so I'm really looking forward to it," she says

If Rajeev and many like him had the same equal opportunity like the insiders, they wouldn't have to
struggle to get jobs.

Imran has his uncle
Sonakshi has her father
Sonam has her father
Ranbir has his family
Kareena has her family - she alone has 6 movie this year in production, how can an outsider get
                                         a chance.

No need to go on you guys get the picture.Angry

Go to top