Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

...!!~prachi desai.Fan Culb~!!... (Page 38)

Proud-BrownGirl Senior Member
Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by melonie

Originally posted by Puri_2711

prachi-desai-kanika-jain-birthdaySmileSmile

Ahhh so pretty Embarrassed Hope we get a video of her performance ClapBig smile

Prachi looks really gorgeous Thumbs Up 2 You rule!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

katrinaasboom.boom.shahimelonie

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Proud-BrownGirl

Why was Prachi missing from Ekta Kapoor's Holi bash?

Why was Prachi missing from Ekta Kapoor's Holi bash?At Ekta Kapoor's Holi bash, her blue-eyed girl, Prachi Desai was missing from the scene.

Before you start thinking something's amiss, let's nip the doubt in the bud. Ekta informs, "She was in Pune with her sister."

Prachi adds, "My sis is here. So was in Pune with her and pals."

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com            

****************************************************************************************************************

Must say even I was wandering how come she wasn't there, now we know.Big Smile

It's nice that she celebrated holy with her sis when she was in Pune otherwise Prachi usually celebrated most of the festivals with Ekta Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

katrinaaspak.

Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Prachi Desai is learning Tamil

Wednesday, 23 March 2011 08:33
prachi-desai

Bollywood star Prachi desai, who made to stardom with the movie 'Rock On!' Is all set to foray in Tamil cinema with the movie ' Thadaiyara Thaakka'. The movie was in the news from the past 2 months and is finally going to go on floors soon. Actress Prachi desai will be debuting in Kollywood with a strong stepping. The actress has planned to take up Tamil language tuitions and is in search for an apt tutor.

Actress Prachi desai wants to make her south film debut a memorable one and is leaving no stone unturned in making her debut aplomb. Prachi desai has taken the advice of director Magil Thirumani who will direct TT and is in search for a Tamil tutor.

The director advised her to at least learn the basic words in Tamil, which will be helpful. But the wise thinking prachi Desai wants to master the language, at least on reading aspect and is looking forward to learn it from a well learned Tamil language tutor.

There is news that Prachi hired a tutor from Chennai and will be learning Tamil language from the coming weekend. Meanwhile, her crew for " Thadiayara Thaakka" has been finalized. Cinematography will be handled by Sukumar and Art direction will be handled by Prabhakar. Music will be composed by Thaman and the editing work will be done by Praveen and Srikanth.

source -  Hinducinema.com 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pak.

pak. Goldie
pak.
pak.

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Puri_2711

prachi-desai-kanika-jain-birthdaySmileSmile

woooow Hug i ned more picEmbarrassed thanks Puri_2711

melonie

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

prachi-desai

Bollywood star Prachi desai, who made to stardom with the movie 'Rock On!' Is all set to foray in Tamil cinema with the movie ' Thadaiyara Thaakka'. The movie was in the news from the past 2 months and is finally going to go on floors soon. Actress Prachi desai will be debuting in Kollywood with a strong stepping. The actress has planned to take up Tamil language tuitions and is in search for an apt tutor.

Actress Prachi desai wants to make her south film debut a memorable one and is leaving no stone unturned in making her debut aplomb. Prachi desai has taken the advice of director Magil Thirumani who will direct TT and is in search for a Tamil tutor.

The director advised her to at least learn the basic words in Tamil, which will be helpful. But the wise thinking prachi Desai wants to master the language, at least on reading aspect and is looking forward to learn it from a well learned Tamil language tutor.

There is news that Prachi hired a tutor from Chennai and will be learning Tamil language from the coming weekend. Meanwhile, her crew for " Thadiayara Thaakka" has been finalized. Cinematography will be handled by Sukumar and Art direction will be handled by Prabhakar. Music will be composed by Thaman and the editing work will be done by Praveen and Srikanth.

Thanks for the article Merlyn...that' good she is trying to learn the language...it will always help if you have some understanding of the words that is being said Big smile

pak.

pak. Goldie
pak.
pak.

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

rajeev prachi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-BrownGirlkatrinaasboom.boom.shahimelonie

Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by melonie

prachi-desai

Thanks for the article Merlyn...that' good she is trying to learn the language...it will always help if you have some understanding of the words that is being said Big smile

Hey no problem Mel. Prachi could have done like a certain one movie wonder and put up a mountain of restrictions after agreeing to the fees for her first movie down "south". Being the consummate professional she is, Prachi knows this project is not just about her, but also a whole lot of people and money too. So learning the language is more of a plus for her and everyone,not to mention the success of the movie.

melonie

Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Simplicity is attractive

TNN | Mar 25, 2011, 12.00am IST
bollywood actress prachi desai

You find God in...
" Everything, He's there in nature, in the early morning sounds of birds. I even find God in the helpless man walking on the road. God embraces us all."

How do you connect to God?
"I can simply meditate and pray wherever I am. The silence in my heart is enough to pray. With the kind of hectic life one leads as an actor, talking to God truly brings peace."

Karma & kismet to you are...
"I believe strongly that karma and kismet play an i n e v i t ab l e role in everyone's life. How people treat you is their karma and how you react is yours."

True contentment lies in...
"The small things in life. I count my blessings every single day and am thankful for all I have and never take it for granted. Leading a simple life, doing what I love and living the life I've dreamed of makes me happy. I feel simplicity is attractive."

Prachi Desai is an actor

(As told to Richa Barua)        

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

katrinaaspak.melonie

Go to top