Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

...!!~prachi desai.Fan Culb~!!... (Page 35)

pak. Goldie
pak.
pak.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
When I was young, I couldn't play because of exams, then for the last few years, I have been stuck in shoots," says a chirpy Prachi Desai, who is hoping to keep herself free this Holi weekend. "My sister is here and my friends are coming down to Mumbai, so I'm going to go all out this Holi and make u

p for lost time. I love the festival, it is so much fun!" The actor, who recently signed her first Tamil film opposite Arun Vijay, has just finished shooting for her project Joker with Rajeev Khandelwal. And currently, the weekend looks clear

Star tips
Aware of the fact that, being an artiste in the film industry, she is expected to constantly look good, Prachi has kept herself prepared with a list of things to do before going out to get coloured. "The only and most important tip I can give is to not leave the house on Holi without good sunscreen. It doesn't let the colour seep into the pores, and since we usually play in the afternoon, when it's the hottest, it protects the skin from getting tanned," says Prachi, who is also the spokesperson and face of the Deep Clean range of Neutrogena, but has a very simple regime to keep herself taken care of. "Sunscreen is most important. Also, I make it a point to wash my face once in the morning, and also before I go to sleep," she adds.

Prachi DesaiOlder and wiser?
Though she has taken the responsibility of getting her family and friends also prepared for the crazy festival, she doesn't always play the part of the older, wiser one. Even her Bollywood debut in Rock On! (2008) saw her playing a mature role. "I am particular about my own things, but when it comes to others, I'm not a role-model," reveals the 22-year-old, who has wanted to become an actor for as long as she can remember.

And now that she is in Bollywood, she is taking her time and not rushing into projects. When asked whether that was the reason she hasn't done too many films, she says, "I just need to play roles my age. And by choice or not, I have to be careful about what I sign."

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-BrownGirlmelonie-purnima-ashaj

pak. Goldie
pak.
pak.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

Edited by sweeti.prachi - 20 March 2011 at 8:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-BrownGirlkatrinaasboom.boom.shahimelonieashaj

Proud-BrownGirl Senior Member
Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweeti.prachi

When I was young, I couldn't play because of exams, then for the last few years, I have been stuck in shoots," says a chirpy Prachi Desai, who is hoping to keep herself free this Holi weekend. "My sister is here and my friends are coming down to Mumbai, so I'm going to go all out this Holi and make u

p for lost time. I love the festival, it is so much fun!" The actor, who recently signed her first Tamil film opposite Arun Vijay, has just finished shooting for her project Joker with Rajeev Khandelwal. And currently, the weekend looks clear

Star tips
Aware of the fact that, being an artiste in the film industry, she is expected to constantly look good, Prachi has kept herself prepared with a list of things to do before going out to get coloured. "The only and most important tip I can give is to not leave the house on Holi without good sunscreen. It doesn't let the colour seep into the pores, and since we usually play in the afternoon, when it's the hottest, it protects the skin from getting tanned," says Prachi, who is also the spokesperson and face of the Deep Clean range of Neutrogena, but has a very simple regime to keep herself taken care of. "Sunscreen is most important. Also, I make it a point to wash my face once in the morning, and also before I go to sleep," she adds.

Prachi DesaiOlder and wiser?
Though she has taken the responsibility of getting her family and friends also prepared for the crazy festival, she doesn't always play the part of the older, wiser one. Even her Bollywood debut in Rock On! (2008) saw her playing a mature role. "I am particular about my own things, but when it comes to others, I'm not a role-model," reveals the 22-year-old, who has wanted to become an actor for as long as she can remember.

And now that she is in Bollywood, she is taking her time and not rushing into projects. When asked whether that was the reason she hasn't done too many films, she says, "I just need to play roles my age. And by choice or not, I have to be careful about what I sign."

Smart girl, why sign everything that comes your way and go against what you don't

feel comfortable with to prove your worthiness as an actress.

katrinaaspak.melonieashaj

Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pak.melonieashaj

Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

katrinaaspak.melonie

pak. Goldie
pak.
pak.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

Proud-BrownGirlkatrinaasmelonie-purnima-

Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
That's a fake twitter account: Prachi Desai
Published: Monday, Mar 21, 2011, 11:16 IST
By Soumyadipta Banerjee | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

Prachi Desai
DNA

The latest victim of cyber crime seems to be actress Prachi Desai,who is mighty upset about an imposter interacting with all her Bollywood colleagues. Though she's yet to lodge a complaint with the Mumbai Cyber Crime Cell, sources say she might ask her staff to write to Twitter about it, and ask them to take action about the fake id.

When After Hrs contacted the actor, she admitted that there was a problem. "It's quite disturbing to see that people are misusing my name on Twitter. The fake ids are some random people, who've created an id with my name and have built their own fan following," says Desai.

Despite the actress's friends having alerted everyone about the fake ids, it has not dettered the imposters from updating their posts as Prachi, some of which are not complimentary, inform sources. "It's not right when someone pretends to be you and fools people and fans with random updates," says Desai.

The incident has now spurred the actor to join Twitter to prevent other fakes. "I would love to connect with my fans via Twitter and will officially announce it when I get online. But till then,I would like to tell my fans that I am not on Twitter. Not yet. But yes, I plan to see you all there soon!" says Desai. 

Edited by Proud-BrownGirl - 21 March 2011 at 1:23am

katrinaaspak.melonieashaj

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
originally uploaded by Mr. Tuli Smile......... director of Joker SmileSmile

Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boom.boom.shahiashaj

Go to top