Frequent Posters

pak. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

rajeev prachi

Proud-BrownGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melonie

Thanks for the article Merlyn...that' good she is trying to learn the language...it will always help if you have some understanding of the words that is being said πŸ˜ƒ

Hey no problem Mel. Prachi could have done like a certain one movie wonder and put up a mountain of restrictions after agreeing to the fees for her first movie down "south". Being the consummate professional she is, Prachi knows this project is not just about her, but also a whole lot of people and money too. So learning the language is more of a plus for her and everyone,not to mention the success of the movie.
Proud-BrownGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Simplicity is attractive

TNN | Mar 25, 2011, 12.00am IST

You find God in...
" Everything, He's there in nature, in the early morning sounds of birds. I even find God in the helpless man walking on the road. God embraces us all."

How do you connect to God?
"I can simply meditate and pray wherever I am. The silence in my heart is enough to pray. With the kind of hectic life one leads as an actor, talking to God truly brings peace."

Karma & kismet to you are...
"I believe strongly that karma and kismet play an i n e v i t ab l e role in everyone's life. How people treat you is their karma and how you react is yours."

True contentment lies in...
"The small things in life. I count my blessings every single day and am thankful for all I have and never take it for granted. Leading a simple life, doing what I love and living the life I've dreamed of makes me happy. I feel simplicity is attractive."

Prachi Desai is an actor

(As told to Richa Barua)        

melonie thumbnail
Thanks for the article πŸ˜ƒ Welcome to the club Armu 😳
So is it safe it believe that she will be doing a role opposite John Abraham πŸ˜›
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
http:///www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_prachi-desai-talks-about-her-struggles-in-bollywood_1525331

Prachi Desai

Actress Prachi Desai knows that being an outsider in Bollywood always makes your journey tougher,😊 but the young star admits that she never let that bother her when she started her career.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

"I knew that I had to take it slow and steady and that there was a lot of turf for me to cover. So I never let any small talk bother me. I never got nervous by seeing the distance that I had to cover. I know that I will have to hold on to my ground," says Desai.

After her successful TV debut, came the dance reality show that catapulted her to stardom. "When I was doing the dance reality show, I knew that I had to give in my hundred per cent. It was a chance to prove myself and prove all my critics wrong. When I went on the stage, I danced my heart out. I just knew that I will have to do something here. And I did," she says. Her win landed her a few offers from Bollywood including Rock On!!! thatchanged her life forever.

"I knew things were happening to my life ulta-pulta and because of this reverse career graph, my life wouldn't be easy at all," she admits.

Of course her life wasn't easy. The nasty comments about her weight followed. "I knew that I would have to suffer a little bit because I am not an industry kid. But I decided to keep my mouth shut and just do my job. Whatever happened, whatever people said β€” I just kept my mouth shut. It was tough but it paid off," ends Desai, who's never looked back since!

πŸ‘πŸΌ

pak. thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸ‘woow thanks for is news and Welcome to club Armu4evaπŸ‘πŸ‘
pak. thumbnail

melonie thumbnail
Hi sweeti.prachi these creations are lovely πŸ‘ β­οΈ...please tell me which software you use to make these small videos yaar...pleaseeee...I always wanted to make some but never knew how to do it πŸ˜”
pak. thumbnail

Originally posted by: melonie

Hi sweeti.prachi these creations are lovely πŸ‘ β­οΈ...please tell me which software you use to make these small videos yaar...pleaseeee...I always wanted to make some but never knew how to do it πŸ˜”

ok melonie http://www.loogix.com/ is forom videos photosπŸ˜‰