Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

...!!~prachi desai.Fan Culb~!!... (Page 27)

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Joined: 07 September 2006
Posts: 6637

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashaj

Originally posted by melonie

Hello Everyone Big smile
 
Prachi's performace at the Global Indian Film AwardsEmbarrassed Her performance starts from 6:00.
 
thanks for the video yes rock on prachiEmbarrassed
Welcome to the club asha Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pak.ashaj-purnima-

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Joined: 07 September 2006
Posts: 6637

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachiaa

Originally posted by melonie

Hello Everyone Big smile
 
Prachi's performace at the Global Indian Film AwardsEmbarrassed Her performance starts from 6:00.
 
 
HeartHeartHeartHeart 
ohh t.x t.x soo moch lovely t.x t.x .tx ClapClap
U R welcome Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-BrownGirlpak.-purnima-

Proud-BrownGirl Senior Member
Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Joined: 10 December 2010
Posts: 712

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Superb job Mel and Prachiaa.Thumbs Up

The video and pictures of Prachi are amazing. Take a bow girls.ClapClap.

Edited by Proud-BrownGirl - 08 March 2011 at 8:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pak.melonie

pak. Goldie
pak.
pak.

Joined: 12 December 2010
Posts: 1351

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by melonie

Originally posted by prachiaa

 

 

Prachiaa this is beautiful Embarrassed Hug
thanxx EmbarrassedSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

melonie

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Joined: 07 September 2006
Posts: 6637

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Movie Pooja of Thadaiyara Thaakka Film at Palani
 

Arun Vijay's new film 'Thadaiyara Thaakka' was launched with the pooja on Monday at the Palani Murugan Temple. This is the third time the production company Feather Touch Entertainments is performing the launch pooja at the Palani temple.
 
After their earlier ventures 'Malai Malai' and 'Maanja Velu' became hits this sentiment of starting the film in Palani had stuck with the producers.
 
The Pooja was attended by Arun Vijay, Director Magilzh Thirumeni, Cameraman Sukumar, Art Director Prabhakar, Producers Dr N S Mohan, Susil Mohan, and M Hemanth along with the crew.
 
The title 'Thadaiyara Thaakka' which means Break All Barriers is derived from the Kandha Sashti Kavasam. The shooting also officially began in Palani yesterday and after a few days the unit will move on to Chennai, Pondy and Delhi for other schedules.

I wish Prachi was also there Cry Well anyways here are some pictures of the Hero and the crew. Palani has a famous temple that is where they did the pooja Big smile
 
 
 
 
 


Edited by melonie - 08 March 2011 at 5:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pak.-purnima-

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Joined: 07 September 2006
Posts: 6637

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
 
Bollywood heroine Prachi Desai demands more salary to act in tamil film. Hero as Arun Vijay and directed by Maghizh Thirumeni film is "Thadaiyara Thaakka" and int his film only Prachi Desai is getting introduced in tamil. About this director Maghizh Thirumeni said : The film story is about a youngster who runs travels in city. His love and problems in life is the film story. We matched many new faces for Arun Vijay but no use. I saw hindi films like "Once upon a time in Mumbai" and "Rock on". Those film heroine Prachi Desai have impressed me a lot. For this film i decided that she only will suit and said the same to producer also. He said ok. When we firs met her in mumbai she didnt accept. She said that, " I got many tamil film chances i didnt accept anything. For me story and my role is very important. " Then i compelled her to hear story. She liked that also. But when she asked her salsry we didnt expect such a amount. To reduce her salary we spoke many times and later only somehow she accepted.
 
I hope things work out in a good way Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pak.-purnima-

Proud-BrownGirl Senior Member
Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Joined: 10 December 2010
Posts: 712

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by melonie

Movie Pooja of Thadaiyara Thaakka Film at Palani
 

Arun Vijay's new film 'Thadaiyara Thaakka' was launched with the pooja on Monday at the Palani Murugan Temple. This is the third time the production company Feather Touch Entertainments is performing the launch pooja at the Palani temple.
 
After their earlier ventures 'Malai Malai' and 'Maanja Velu' became hits this sentiment of starting the film in Palani had stuck with the producers.
 
The Pooja was attended by Arun Vijay, Director Magilzh Thirumeni, Cameraman Sukumar, Art Director Prabhakar, Producers Dr N S Mohan, Susil Mohan, and M Hemanth along with the crew.
 
The title 'Thadaiyara Thaakka' which means Break All Barriers is derived from the Kandha Sashti Kavasam. The shooting also officially began in Palani yesterday and after a few days the unit will move on to Chennai, Pondy and Delhi for other schedules.

I wish Prachi was also there Cry Well anyways here are some pictures of the Hero and the crew. Palani has a famous temple that is where they did the pooja Big smile
 
 
 
 
 



Think she was at some "Woman's Day" event from what I read.
Continue success and blessings to all of them and the movie.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pak.melonie

Proud-BrownGirl Senior Member
Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Joined: 10 December 2010
Posts: 712

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by melonie

 
Bollywood heroine Prachi Desai demands more salary to act in tamil film. Hero as Arun Vijay and directed by Maghizh Thirumeni film is "Thadaiyara Thaakka" and int his film only Prachi Desai is getting introduced in tamil. About this director Maghizh Thirumeni said : The film story is about a youngster who runs travels in city. His love and problems in life is the film story. We matched many new faces for Arun Vijay but no use. I saw hindi films like "Once upon a time in Mumbai" and "Rock on". Those film heroine Prachi Desai have impressed me a lot. For this film i decided that she only will suit and said the same to producer also. He said ok. When we firs met her in mumbai she didnt accept. She said that, " I got many tamil film chances i didnt accept anything. For me story and my role is very important. " Then i compelled her to hear story. She liked that also. But when she asked her salsry we didnt expect such a amount. To reduce her salary we spoke many times and later only somehow she accepted.
 
I hope things work out in a good way Big smile


Irregardless of what this article said Prachi demands.

Its her right to negotiate a satisfactory salary which both parties

can agree on.


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pak.melonie

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Rajeev Prachi Fan Club

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140

Author: sunaina02   Replies: 1115   Views: 98148

sunaina02 1115 98148 25 July 2011 at 6:58pm by ibelieveinpink
~!~Prachi Desai(Bani from KS)~!~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96

Author: sp_2012   Replies: 764   Views: 56665

sp_2012 764 56665 03 April 2011 at 12:50pm by pak.
*Jhalak Desai FAN Club*

Author: hrkansagara   Replies: 0   Views: 1511

hrkansagara 0 1511 23 August 2009 at 2:33am by hrkansagara
prachi desai fan club

Author: Esha_018   Replies: 0   Views: 2274

Esha_018 0 2274 26 August 2007 at 3:59am by Esha_018
cfc member dayita desai-condolences

2 3 4

Author: prietyny   Replies: 26   Views: 2510

prietyny 26 2510 13 November 2006 at 4:54pm by tiya1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index