Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

...!!~prachi desai.Fan Culb~!!... (Page 21)

Proud-BrownGirl Senior Member
Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachiaa

Originally posted by melonie

I am posting two videos of Arun Vijay's latest movies. They were both boxoffice HITS Big smile

This will give you an idea of his work Embarrassed

es videos me kya khrahe hai muje samaj nahi ataa
prachi bi ase baat kare geeCry
me kese samjo geeCryCryCry

Hey Prachiaa, don't know what you wrote, but are those happyCryCryCryCryCry tears,
sadCryCryCryCryCry tears,  mournfulCryCryCryCryCryCry tears or justCryCryCryCryCryCry  tears.
Do tell please.CryCryCry

Edited by Proud-BrownGirl - 01 March 2011 at 5:20pm

Proud-BrownGirl Senior Member
Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Proud-BrownGirl

Arun Vijay Photos & Pictures & Gallery

Arun Vijay  Prachi's new Hero "hot stuff"Big smile

Cry es movie KollywoodConfusedBroken Heart 

Listen Prachiaa no more tears or broken hearts. Btown at the moment it seems to me only
have room for 4 or 5 actresses who are acting in all the lead rolls in the movies. One of them in
6 at the same time. How can peoeple aside from Prachi whom we love get a break and make
use of their talent if they don't go outside Btown.
Would have love to see it all happen right here for Prachi, being in a lead roll, but why waste her talent and career waiting around for it to happen. If It has to be Kollywood for what ever reason, lets support her as fans.

Exactly girl Clap And I know this guy can act...especially in those action flicks he is really good Clap Yes I am happy for Prachi atleast she is getting a chance as a lead and here in bollywood there is only room for 5 or 6 actors like you mentioned Ouch
ANd you never know if she acts well and gets some scope in the movie then all big directors will start signing her and Kollywood has become a very glamours industry Embarrassed

Hey Mel, good to see that actors like Sridevi who acted in so many Kollywood movies
have nothing negative to say about the industry. Its where many like her, male or female
got their start. Even the late Silk Smitha, who EktaLOL the soap queen is making a movie
of, started in Kollywood. Many a Btown movies are remake of Kollywood films.
Whatever the industry all should be supported equality. After all we are the same
people.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pak.melonie

pak. Goldie
pak.
pak.

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged

I am posting two videos of Arun Vijay's latest movies. They were both boxoffice HITS Big smile

Hey Prachiaa, don't know what you wrote, but are those happyCryCryCryCryCry tears,
sadCryCryCryCryCry tears,  mournfulCryCryCryCryCryCry tears or justCryCryCryCryCryCry  tears.
Do tell please.CryCryCry

i don andsten es lenguaje  CryCryCryCryCry 
pak. Goldie
pak.
pak.

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Listen Prachiaa no more tears or broken hearts. Btown at the moment it seems to me only
have room for 4 or 5 actresses who are acting in all the lead rolls in the movies. One of them in
6 at the same time. How can peoeple aside from Prachi whom we love get a break and make
Would have love to see it all happen right here for Prachi, being in a lead roll, but why waste her talent and career waiting around for it to happen. If It has to be Kollywood for what ever reason, lets support her as fans.

Exactly girl Clap And I know this guy can act...especially in those action flicks he is really good Clap Yes I am happy for Prachi atleast she is getting a chance as a lead and here in bollywood there is only room for 5 or 6 actors like you mentioned Ouch
ANd you never know if she acts well and gets some scope in the movie then all big directors will start signing her and Kollywood has become a very glamours industry Embarrassed

Hey Mel, good to see that actors like Sridevi who acted in so many Kollywood movies
have nothing negative to say about the industry. Its where many like her, male or female
got their start. Even the late Silk Smitha, who EktaLOL the soap queen is making a movie
Whatever the industry all should be supported equality. After all we are the same
people.

ok good Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

melonie

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Do tell please.CryCryCry

i don andsten es lenguaje  CryCryCryCryCry 
The language is tamil...hopefully they will have english subtitles so that you can understand. Even I don't understand tamil that well...I get an overall idea that's all.

pak.

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Arun Vijay Photos & Pictures & Gallery

people.

Hi Proud brown girl did you just join IF or were you a member before...like were you active in the Kasam Se forum Embarrassed 
I agree with what you are saying...a lot of South India movies are being remade in bollywood..So we just have to wait and see how the movie turns out Tongue

pak.

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I am hoping we get some pictures of pooja ceremony they conduct before every movie starts. Prachi will start her shoot on March 6th right?....so hopefully there will be some pictures out soon Big smile

pak.

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Prachi Desai

Prachi Desai has been getting offers from the regional film industries since two years. She has been waiting for a good script for her regional launchpad and rejected many films along the way. Now, it seems she has finally liked a script and all set to foray into Tamil cinema.

Prachi Desai has signed her first Tamil film, which is directed by Magizh Thirumeni of Mundhinam Paartheney. She will play the female lead opposite Arun Vijay. Reports say that she has been paid hefty amount to cast in the film. It is also revealed that she consulted Gautham Menon before giving the nod for the film.

Prachi Desai's formal chat with Gautham Menon was to get an insight about the director, adds source. It is well known that Thirumeni worked under him for a few films. However, the untitled movie will start its shooting by the second week of February. Thaman is scoring the music and Sukumaran is handling the camera
Wow she consulted Gautam Menon..he does great movies. Now I am really excited about her project Clap

pak.

Go to top