Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

...!!~prachi desai.Fan Culb~!!... (Page 142)

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
One more

he plays Rajeev's son I think Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by melonie

One more

he plays Rajeev's son I think Embarrassed

yeahh he is Shreya bawa Smile... playing RK's son  Embarrassed

film is expected by year end EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-prachid-ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
HELLO!!!!!!!

@mel: I miss you too!! But nah, I'm done with it!! maybe in the future...but haven't you noticed the animosity ppl have towards PD too! She's a rising star and quite a few ppl say she has no star quality or will never be big...it's tiring to be the only minority sometimes!!! But I'm super happy AB and PD are a pair!!! They'll look so cute together!!! I hope she's proven lucky for him!!!!!

@Jaya: HEY!!!! Thanks for the tweets!!! ANd YAY!!! recording pics...finally news on Joker!
Proud-BrownGirl Senior Member
Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

HELLO!!!!!!!

@mel: I miss you too!! But nah, I'm done with it!! maybe in the future...but haven't you noticed the animosity ppl have towards PD too! She's a rising star and quite a few ppl say she has no star quality or will never be big...it's tiring to be the only minority sometimes!!! But I'm super happy AB and PD are a pair!!! They'll look so cute together!!! I hope she's proven lucky for him!!!!!

@Jaya: HEY!!!! Thanks for the tweets!!! ANd YAY!!! recording pics...finally news on Joker!

Hey coco, good morning - afternoon, don't know which part of the world you're in, but I'm
in Toronto as we say for short TO.
Hey isn't it funny we were discussing Joker last night and loo and behold here is new pics
of the gang, Man PD looks good, hope the movie does well and shut a lot of people up with
their negative attitude towards PD especially.
You right thou, some people do have quite a bit of animosity towards PD. Those kind of
forum i stay away from, because I put it all down to plain jealousy.

ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
@mer: exactly!!!! And YAY!!! Joker pics!!! I know...ppl like putting her down, especially when she gets compared to Sonam...but PD is a way better actress in IMO than Sonam...just sayin'! No offense to any fans!! And I'm so happy PD is getting noticed and appreciated!!! That's why I hate going there and so I quit!!!

BTW: Me from Chicago...same time zone!! YAY!!!

Proud-BrownGirl

Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged

@mer: exactly!!!! And YAY!!! Joker pics!!! I know...ppl like putting her down, especially when she gets compared to Sonam...but PD is a way better actress in IMO than Sonam...just sayin'! No offense to any fans!! And I'm so happy PD is getting noticed and appreciated!!! That's why I hate going there and so I quit!!!

Hope you're not missing Oprah now that she has moved to warmer climate.LOL
Absolutly agree with you, plus PD doesn't have a "motor mouth" like she does,Big smile
By the way me too hope PD is the good luck charm AB finally gets, poor guy has
so many critics, just wish people would let him be sometime.
Even Miss Malini is excited about this duo, plus she really likes PD.
Hey good we quit going to the other places or it would be here comes Dr.Phil.ROFL

ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Proud-BrownGirl

Absolutly agree with you, plus PD doesn't have a "motor mouth" like she does,Big smile
Hey good we quit going to the other places or it would be here comes Dr.Phil.ROFL

Who is miss malini?! 

yes...I miss Oprah!!! Love her to death!!! So glad Aishu got to meet her...my dream came true!!!

Yes...PD is chweet and so loveable...plus she's still humble post all this!!! I hope PD becames 10 times more famous than some untalented witches in BW right now (I ain't taking any names!LOL)

I hope PD does work for AB...and I hope I get a pic of Aishu-PD in the same frame b/c I love them both!!! OMG!!! me so excited!!

Proud-BrownGirl

Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Proud-BrownGirl

Who is miss malini?! 

yes...I miss Oprah!!! Love her to death!!! So glad Aishu got to meet her...my dream came true!!!

Yes...PD is chweet and so loveable...plus she's still humble post all this!!! I hope PD becames 10 times more famous than some untalented witches in BW right now (I ain't taking any names!LOL)

I hope PD does work for AB...and I hope I get a pic of Aishu-PD in the same frame b/c I love them both!!! OMG!!! me so excited!!

Hey I can think of one who is especially overrated and on ever magazine cover every time
you blink an eye. Can you guess.
Miss Malini has a blog that covers all the latest in BW, its real good check it out.

Go to top