Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melonie thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all...Anyone here 😃 Looks like I missed all the fun chatting that was going on.

@coco: That's sad that you left the BS section...if possible do come back...I miss reading you posts on Aishwarya.
I am also excited about PD's pairing with AB...hope she gets good offers in the future.

@Merlyn: cute siggy you made
I agree with you I lost all my confidence to watch another show by Ekta. It all starts on a good note and then the show ends in a gutter  She has the same policy for all her shows...getting the hero and heroine married 5-6 times, couple of abortions, hero loosing his property, heroine trying to find a job to support the big family of the hero, hero's sis is the villian (but still the heroine loves her...mahanta 😳), hero misunderstanding heroine, couple of leaps, hero cheating etc etc 🤢

@ Jaya: you still there?
melonie thumbnail
Originally posted by: -prachid-

yes jaan m still here

Good so what are you doing?

Ablout a month back Manish Malhotra on twitter had talked about a fitting section with Prachi for Kunal Kohli's fillm...do you have any idea on that. Twitter news are usually reliable...I wonder if she in that movie or not 😍
-prachid- thumbnail
yar m jus chatin listnin to songs nd makin stuff for frends baday lol
n u??

oh ye ayar i totaly  fgt bout tht nd nope..i hv got no newz bout tht..we need to find out??????!
melonie thumbnail
ahhh relaxing 😃

Here it is:

@ManishMalhotra1Manish Malhotra
At Fittings with prachi desai for kunal kohlis film
posted on 24 may

Today has been hectic from @piyankachopra s bru ad shoot to prachis fittings to meeting with my sridevi who I adore :-)

Last night was late shoot for kunal kohlis film @priyankachopra and prachi desai and early morning on my way to delhi :-)

What do you think :)

melonie thumbnail
These tweets are from the month of may...like 24th, 27, 28. But didn't see any other news regarding this after that...do you think there is some truth in this 😃
-prachid- thumbnail
yar  i ve no idea! 
melonie thumbnail
Originally posted by: -prachid-

yar  i ve no idea! 

I hope we get some news about this soon 😃
-prachid- thumbnail
i no rite..wel rite now m jus happy shes cumin wid abhi!
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Recording of the songs of 'J for Joker'

credit : J for Joker Fanpage on FB  😳😳
-prachid- thumbnail
wow yar these pics r amazing!