...!!~prachi desai.Fan Culb~!!... - Page 100

Posted: 12 years ago
@jaya: that's so cool!! PD lives near you...AHHH!! Have you ever met her?!

@mer: OMG!! that's so beautiful!! amazing job! I'm coco or hetu...call me whatever you like!
Originally posted by sweet coco

@jaya: that's so cool!! PD lives near you...AHHH!! Have you ever met her?!

@mer: OMG!! that's so beautiful!! amazing job! I'm coco or hetu...call me whatever you like!

Hey coco, that was a fast dinner, hope you didn't cook like me, went to McDonald's😃.
Originally posted by Proud-BrownGirl

Hey coco, that was a fast dinner, hope you didn't cook like me, went to McDonald's😃.

nahin! My aunt cooked today so we didn't go out...and I ate super fast cuz my tummy was hun-GRY!

Fantastic job BTW!! Are you a ram kapoor fan too?!
@hetu: jaan no i havnt met her my cuzin is frends wid her tho on fc nd my cuzinz father is PD's dads frend! so i hav her yahoo id ..but she doesnt go on !
@jaya: Oh snap!!! But that's still very cool!!!

I've met someone who knew her when she was in school...and she told me PD has always been chirpy and the teachers loved her!!! Good student I guess!!! But it's sweet!
ya my relative was her roomate in mumbai!
hahaha! that's awesome!!!

Man, don't you wish she was on twitter or FB or had a blog...it would surely be worth it!!

nahin! My aunt cooked today so we didn't go out...and I ate super fast cuz my tummy was hun-GRY!

Fantastic job BTW!! Are you a ram kapoor fan too?!

Yea, I'm an RK fan, but I'm not watching his new show BALH. Decided I didn't want to get caught
up in any more serial like I did with KS. EK show start off good, then they take a nose dive and
we all end up going crazy.😡 wanting to wring her neck.🤢

hahaha! that's awesome!!!

Man, don't you wish she was on twitter or FB or had a blog...it would surely be worth it!!
sweethrt she does hav fb ..my cuzin nd PD r frends on FB!