...!!~prachi desai.Fan Culb~!!... - Page 74

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -purnima-

Spotted: Prachi Desai in New York

omg she is in new yorkk???
i gtta find out ...cz im in new yrk...the background is manhattan city and its only 20 min frm my place ..if she is alctually here o mi ..i hav to meettt herr???
Originally posted by Proud-BrownGirl

This is real nice seeing Prachi in different saree.😊

Has Ekta Kapoor, Prachi Desai's friendship gone sour?

By: The Hitlist Team   Date:  2011-06-08   Place: Mumbai

Buzz is that the friendship between Ekta Kapoor (who celebrated her birthday yesterday) and Prachi Desai has soured. The duo have had a fallout and things are not the same between them anymore. That they have not been spotted together recently is adding to the speculation. Prachi signing more films outside Balaji, is a clear sign of the actress's need to prove herself away from her mentor's banner. But in B-Town there are no permanent friends, no permanent enemies. So anything is possible.

What ever the story, kudos to Prachi for wanting prove herself away
from Ekta.

Originally posted by melonie

Made this free to use 😃

woow you rock 👍🏼 
Originally posted by sweeti.prachi

woow you rock 👍🏼 
Thanks sweeti.prachi 😳 I am surely inspired by all your beautiful creations 😃
Originally posted by melonie

Made this free to use 😃

Love it Melanimal animals penguin penguins dance dances dancer dancers dancing danced
Now Prachi Desai and Emraan Hashmi movie "Informer" is truly official as announce by
both The Bhatts and Fox Star Studios.

Bollywood

Mahesh and Mukesh Bhatt partner with Fox Star

IANS
Posted on Jun 09, 2011 at 12:03pm IST

Mahesh and Mukesh Bhatt of Vishesh Films are collaborating with Fox Star Studios for their two upcoming films Informer and Raaz 3 to be made in 3D.

The Hollywood studio will distribute the two films, to be directed by Kunal Deshmukh and Vikram Bhatt respectively.

"We are hugely excited announcing our alliance with Vishesh Films for two films and we believe that these are partnerships that we are going to value and we are going to build with time."

"Vishesh Films in my judgement is a very unique production house. I admire them for three things. They make concept films, they make films cost-effectively and in budgets and, thirdly, it's all about passion and creativity for them," Vijay Singh, CEO of Fox Star Studios, said in Mumbai.

Mahesh Bhatt said, "This is the stuff that dreams are made of. We are very happy with this alliance. It is a moment to celebrate for us."

While Informer will star Prachi Desai, Emraan Hashmi and Randeep Hooda, Raaz 3 will star Jacqueline Fernandez along with Emraan.

Edited by Proud-BrownGirl - 12 years ago
We have hit the 100 page mark, congrats to sweet.prachi for starting this fan club and to
all the others who regularly contribute to make this fan club fun and informative.

Edited by Proud-BrownGirl - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Proud-BrownGirl

We have hit the 100 page mark, congrats to sweet.prachi for starting this fan club and to
all the others who regularly contribute to make this fan club fun and informative.

cngrts 2 all...thx 4 ur contibutions ppl:) prachi rulez...

Ekta Kapoor, Prachi Desai break friendship

By: Bollywood Mantra Staff on 09th June 2011

Producer Ekta Kapoor and actress Prachi Desai were thick friends since the days of serial 'Kasam Se'.  Their growing distances ripe the rumor that they are no longer friends now.  It is said that Prachi Desai is miffed with Ekta for not including her in any of her upcoming films. Ekta Kapoor cast Prachi in 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbai' which turned out to be a blockbuster.

Now they stopped meeting each other and also stopped attending parties together.  A source revealed, " Ekta and Prachi have been friends for years , ever since they did the serial 'Kasam Se'. But in recent times, Prachi hasn't been spotted at Ekta's parties."

Recently, Ekta threw a party to celebrate the success of her film, 'Shor In the City', except Prachi all her friends were spotted.  No one had the idea whether Prachi was invited or not.

Meanwhile, a close friend of the duo confirmed the cold war between the two.