Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Proud-BrownGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What Prachi Desai Thinks About The State Changing The Drinking Age To 25.
Prachi Desai, actress: "Today India's population consists of more youth. We the young generation that has also started working so young, if we can partially be responsible for running the country then why not be allowed to drink at 25? Even though I am a teetotaler, I personally think ifat 18 we are can choose the government of the country, get our driving licenses and are legally allowed to get married then why should we have to wait till 25 to drink responsibly? As long as we are responsible & have self control, I don't think there should be a problem. If this law comes into practice, I would be quite curious to understand how the government is planning to implement this."

Published: Friday, Jun 3, 2011, 8:50 IST
By Prachi Kadam | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

*********************************************************************************************************
Right on Prachi, at 18 you are deem an adult by the state to do all the things you mention, even
fight for your country in the time of wars, not knowing if you will come back to your families, but when it comes to drinking they want to treat all who don't abuse the stuff like irresponsible
children.

Edited by Proud-BrownGirl - 12 years ago
pak. thumbnail

prachi desai

free to use

pak. thumbnail

Sanam and Prachi Desai 😆

Edited by sweeti.prachi - 12 years ago

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
-prachid- thumbnail

Did you know that Prachi Desai quit studies for TV?

Did you know that Prachi Desai quit studies for TV?

TellyChakkar.com - Friday 3 June 2011 5:41 PM IST
Prachi Desai

Prachi Desai (http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/whoa-prachi-face-goa) who is best remembered as Bani of Kasamh Se (http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/i-am-not-quitting-kasamh-se-just-taking-break-prachi-desai) was in Pune for higher studies and had almost finished her junior college when her pictures were sent to Balaji Telefilms who called her for an audition. She was selected to play the role of Bani. She was 17 when she left her studies and started her career with Kasamh Se . 

Desriee1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey,hey really like your fan club. Its a real pleasure coming to a place about Prachi Desai
where she is not being bash or criticize.👍🏼❤️👏
Continue reaching for your goal Prachi and be the best there is and leave the naysayers to
scratch their heads and bit*h.😃😃

Keep rocking  with the fanclub, you guys are doing a great job.👏👏👏👏👏
😃
melonie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Desriee1

Hey,hey really like your fan club. Its a real pleasure coming to a place about Prachi Desai
where she is not being bash or criticize.👍🏼❤️👏
Continue reaching for your goal Prachi and be the best there is and leave the naysayers to
scratch their heads and bit*h.😃😃

Keep rocking  with the fanclub, you guys are doing a great job.👏👏👏👏👏
😃

Welcome to the club Desriee 😃 Thanks for your kind words 😊