Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
plzzz someone provide me the video of sbs in which prachi had a photoshoot for saree
pak. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikita_ght

plzzz someone provide me the video of sbs in which prachi had a photoshoot for saree

hello welcome to this club 😛
and no idea 4  prachi photoshoot in saree  hey firends you no tihs photoshoot 😊please help him and mi too😆
Edited by sweeti.prachi - 12 years ago
pak. thumbnail

Edited by sweeti.prachi - 12 years ago
nikita_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweeti.prachi

hello welcome to this club 😛
and no idea 4  prachi photoshoot in saree  hey firends you no tihs photoshoot 😊please help him and mi too😆

thanks for welcoming😃
regarding that sbs segment,they showed it during kasamh se n she was modelling for some designer sarees
melonie thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikita_ght

thanks for welcoming😃
regarding that sbs segment,they showed it during kasamh se n she was modelling for some designer sarees

Welcome to the club Nikita 👏 🤗 Can't remember which photoshoot you are taking about. Can you give a little more details on it. Edited by melonie - 12 years ago
Proud-BrownGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Photo Trim Result
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Mumbai, May 22 (PTI) Actress Prachi Desai, who has been nominated in the best actress category at the IIFA awards for ''Once Upon A Time In Mumbai'', said that the film brought her a lot of offers in Bollywood and she intends to do at least three films a year.

"My debut film ''Rock On'' was a stepping stone but ''Once Upon A Time In Mumbai'' was a life-changing experience. The film was my first commercial, typical Bollywood film, while ''Rock On'' was cult-ish.

"''Once Upon A Time In Mumbai'' opened different doors for me... with different roles and films," Prachi told PTI.

The actress, who shot to fame with Ekta Kapoor''s ''Kasamh Se'', made her Bollywood debut with Farhan Akhtar''s ''Rock On'' in 2008. Then came ''Life Partner'' (2009) alongside Tushar Kapoor. In 2010, she appeared in ''Once Upon a Time in Mumbai'' co-starring with Ajay Devgan, Emraan Hashmi and Kangana Ranaut.

"I am extremely choosy about my work. I am looking at projects that are younger and different from what I have done earlier... I started slowly in Bollywood but now I am looking at doing two-three or four films a year or even more.

"I have two films, one is tentatively titled ''Joker''. This film is directed by new director Vikram Tuli and it stars Rajeev Khandelwal and me in the lead. It is a young film and should be coming up this year. Then I have a Shrishti Arya''s film with John Abraham," Prachi said.

About a rumour that she has turned down an on-screen kiss with John in the film, she said, "I don''t make a list of do''s and don''ts. If the situation, my role and the people involved in the film demand something then I will do it."

PTI

Prachi Desai starts voice blogging
Published: Sunday, May 22, 2011, 17:28 IST
By Soumyadipta Banerjee | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

Prachi Desai

Following in the footsteps of actor Priyanka Chopra, Prachi Desai has now started voice blogging. Instead of writing a blog, Desai now plans to record her 'feelings' for the day and upload the voice file online for her fans to hear.

Desai, we hear, has also been approached by a mobile company which wants access to her voice blogs.

It may be recalled that Desai was disturbed for quite sometime over fake IDs being operated on her name on social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook.

The impersonators who were using her name and posting fake details were fooling her fans.

The actress was evidently annoyed and had earlier informed that she would announce it to her fans when she gets online. She has now discovered that the most authentic way to do it is through voice blogging.

"These days, everyone is trying to go digital and be active on social media. But I felt the need to explore this medium in a different way. If there is any technology to connect with my fans in the most authentic manner then I will be happy to use it. Voice blogs are an ideal platform for me. I find the service easy to use and usually blog about my day, movies and myself," says Desai.

According to Desai, voice blogging lends some authenticity to the blog because users can hear the blogger, something that can never be ascertained in a written blog.

"On web blogs, you don't know who has written the post. In voice blogging, you have the authenticity of voice and it also functions in real time. This is just like voice Twitter with a difference, and my followers can be sure that it's me they are hearing and not any impersonator!" she exclaims.

The pretty actress says that she is overwhelmed by the response she has received on the voice blog as she gets almost 3000 fans joining her blog on an everyday basis and she has been on it only for around 10 days now!

Edited by Proud-BrownGirl - 12 years ago
melonie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Proud-BrownGirl

Prachi Desai starts voice blogging
Published: Sunday, May 22, 2011, 17:28 IST
By Soumyadipta Banerjee | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

Prachi Desai

Following in the footsteps of actor Priyanka Chopra, Prachi Desai has now started voice blogging. Instead of writing a blog, Desai now plans to record her 'feelings' for the day and upload the voice file online for her fans to hear.

Desai, we hear, has also been approached by a mobile company which wants access to her voice blogs.

It may be recalled that Desai was disturbed for quite sometime over fake IDs being operated on her name on social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook.

The impersonators who were using her name and posting fake details were fooling her fans.

The actress was evidently annoyed and had earlier informed that she would announce it to her fans when she gets online. She has now discovered that the most authentic way to do it is through voice blogging.

"These days, everyone is trying to go digital and be active on social media. But I felt the need to explore this medium in a different way. If there is any technology to connect with my fans in the most authentic manner then I will be happy to use it. Voice blogs are an ideal platform for me. I find the service easy to use and usually blog about my day, movies and myself," says Desai.

According to Desai, voice blogging lends some authenticity to the blog because users can hear the blogger, something that can never be ascertained in a written blog.

"On web blogs, you don't know who has written the post. In voice blogging, you have the authenticity of voice and it also functions in real time. This is just like voice Twitter with a difference, and my followers can be sure that it's me they are hearing and not any impersonator!" she exclaims.

The pretty actress says that she is overwhelmed by the response she has received on the voice blog as she gets almost 3000 fans joining her blog on an everyday basis and she has been on it only for around 10 days now!

Has it already started. On which website is it loaded on 😃
Originally posted by: melonie

Has it already started. On which website is it loaded on 😃

I tried checking to see if I can find any thing about the website, but came up blank.
Let's hope someone post it for us.