Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melonie thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: prachid

I think its just a rumor...i hope it is..nf if its not then prachi deosnt care a damn about the Tamil crew of the movie..prachi got more coming for her her in her way..she not loosing anything..after all its talent tht matters dear:)

Hope it's a rumor. I wouldn't appreciate it if Prachi walked out of the tamil movie just because she got more offers. Once you commit to something you should maintain it but if there were some serioud issues then I would support her walking out of the movie 😛
melonie thumbnail
Originally posted by: prachid

i cnt believ my hapines was was crashed over nite..this is unfair..since when did money become more important than the souls that gave you birth??Its okay ..they are not the only producers and directors...you've got a long way to go prachi...This is just begining..chil yar:) hope ur dad feels better:)😊

Yes if her dad is really ill then her first duty is towards her family not movies. I hope her dad feels better soon 😃
melonie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zebi02

Yeah you are right, let's hope everything's gets sorted out! 😊

Agree...lets hope everything works out for good 😃
Proud-BrownGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you soo sooo much sweety! 🤗
Btw. I am a boy, not a girl! 😆 My name is Shahzeb, but my nickname is Zebi! 😉

Zebi, nice to have a man about the house and get his opinion.
See you soon
By the way my name is Merlyn.

melonie thumbnail
Some random picturs of Prachi Big smile

Originally posted by: melonie

Agree...lets hope everything works out for good 😃

Agree with all you guys, lets hope every thing work out for all the parties concerned.
Personally speaking, I don't think Prachi is this irresponsible to just walk away from
her contract knowing the repercussion all this will cause.
Until we know what truly happened or if any thing happened at all, I will not let a 40 second
sound bite of the most irritating voice on zoom get to me with their spin on the story.
No more comments from me until both sides have something to say on this issue.
But still love you guys and Prachi D no matter what.❤️ 🤗

These two are seeking a lot of blessings. Bottom picture for the movie Life Partner
what are they seeking blessing for in the top picture.😉

melonie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Proud-BrownGirl

Agree with all you guys, lets hope every thing work out for all the parties concerned.
Personally speaking, I don't think Prachi is this irresponsible to just walk away from
her contract knowing the repercussion all this will cause.
Until we know what truly happened or if any thing happened at all, I will not let a 40 second
sound bite of the most irritating voice on zoom get to me with their spin on the story.
No more comments from me until both sides have something to say on this issue.
But still love you guys and Prachi D no matter what.❤️ 🤗

You are so sweet Merlyn 🤗 🤗 🤗
melonie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Proud-BrownGirl

These two are seeking a lot of blessings. Bottom picture for the movie Life Partner
what are they seeking blessing for in the top picture.😉

😆 😆 ...Tushaar has a girfriend...someone by name Radhika Apte. I think she worked with him in the movie Shor...Ekat Kapoor in Koffee with Karan had mentioned about it and also Tushaar recently admitted about his relationship 😛
pak. thumbnail