Users

Frequent Posters

melonie thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Proud-BrownGirl

Prachi Desai an avid Mahi fan

Written by SOFIA MASSEY   
Thursday, 07 April 2011 00:00

Besides being chirpy and vivacious, actor Prachi Desai is also an avid cricket fan to an extent that she blushes every time she hears the name of the 'man of the moment' in the Indian cricket team MS Dhoni.
"I like cricket and started to follow the sport because of MS Dhoni. The time when India won the world cup final was one of a kind experience for me. I was very excited," said the actor who was in the Capital today at an event organized by Godrej group.
Revealing the frenzy that caught her during the final match between India and Sri Lanka she said, "It was my sister's birthday the next day but I forgot to wish her as soon as the clock struck 12 in the mid night as I was engrossed in the victory that my favourite player Dhoni brought home."
The actor had invited her friends home to watch the match though not all could join her as she said, "Almost everyone I knew was at the stadium to catch the action live and did not want to let go off the chance to see Team India lift the trophy up."
"Intriguingly, I feel the cities particularly Delhi and Mumbai are always on a roll and wait for none. I found it amazing when the crucial hours of the match were approaching, every single soul was glued to the match," she added.
But those who think that her craze for the sport has ended with the world cup are not correct as the actor has decided to catch her favourite man in the upcoming season of the Indian Premiere League, as she said, "We as a cricket-friendly nation are lucky that now we have the IPL. I think the timing could not be better than this as we are already in our best of the spirits with this fresh win scored but I will be confused who to cheer for other than the captain's team."
While her other favourite when it comes to the professional front is her co star in the debut movie 'Rock on'. "I have worked with Farhan Akhtar as a co-star and he is good at both acting and direction. I would now like to work for any of his directorial venture in the future," she concluded.

source - The Political and Business Daily

Aww...she is a Dhoni fan 😳 nice πŸ˜ƒ
pak. thumbnail
Originally posted by: melonie

Aww...she is a Dhoni fan 😳 nice πŸ˜ƒ

melonie you to like dhoni😳
Edited by sweeti.prachi - 13 years ago
melonie thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweeti.prachi

melonie you to like dhoni😳

The first time I actually watched him play was for the worldcup...India vs Srilanka...I liked his sixer in the end 😳 Otherwise I am not a cricket person/any other sport person.  I watch cricket only when there is a worldcup going πŸ˜ƒ So I donj't really like/dislike dhoni or any other cricket personalities πŸ˜›

So you don't like him isn't πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
melonie thumbnail
Found a pic of Prachi that I haven't seen before πŸ˜›

Edited by melonie - 13 years ago
pak. thumbnail
Originally posted by: melonie

The first time I actually watched him play was for the worldcup...India vs Srilanka...I liked his sixer in the end 😳 Otherwise I am not a cricket person/any other sport person.  I watch cricket only when there is a worldcup going πŸ˜ƒ So I donj't really like/dislike dhoni or any other cricket personalities πŸ˜›

So you don't like him isn't πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

great😊 i like shahid afridi

boom.boom.shahi thumbnail

boom boom shaid afridi
❀️
melonie thumbnail

Nice 😊
pak. thumbnail
Arun Vijay waits for Prachi Desai
Apr 09, 2011
Arun Vijay's Thadaiyara Thaakka has just completed its first schedule and the team is now waiting for the leading lady Prachi Desai. The actress is busy with her commitments in Bollywood and is expected to join the TT team in mid April. The actor said that the second schedule will begin when Prachi joins them.

When asked if he would use the ski diving skills in the film as he had recently acquired the ski divers license from the United States Parachute Association, the actor said that the film doesn't not provide an opportunity for that and hence he intends to use it in his next film

pak. thumbnail

prachi desai

melonie thumbnail

prachi desai

Aww sweeti.prachi love the siggies πŸ‘...especially the first one...I am going to use it πŸ€—