Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pak. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜‘πŸ˜›http://youtu.be/MXKy0_YIMOw Edited by sweeti.prachi - 13 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Prachi is so cute!!! Just love her!!! I can't wait to see her next film!!! I hear she might be doing a Tamil film...I really wanna see her opposite Ranbir/Imran/Abhay!!!

Lovely FC...the siggies are so beautiful just like Prachi!!!!πŸ˜‰
Edited by sweet coco - 13 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
OMFG!!! She's getting paid 1.5....that's awesome!!! Our baby is making progress!!! YAY!!!
melonie thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

Prachi is so cute!!! Just love her!!! I can't wait to see her next film!!! I hear she might be doing a Tamil film...I really wanna see her opposite Ranbir/Imran/Abhay!!!

Lovely FC...the siggies are so beautiful just like Prachi!!!!πŸ˜‰

Welcome to the FC sweet coco πŸ˜ƒ
Armu4eva thumbnail

Prachi defends her Main Joker co-star Rajeev

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
pak. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Prachi defends her Main Joker co-star Rajeev

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks for the article πŸ˜ƒ and prachi  looks  beautiful is photoπŸ˜›
pak. thumbnail
She earned a lot of acclaim for her performance as Mumtaz in Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai (OUATIM) last year. However, Prachi Desai has been missing from the big screen. "First, I took time off for a holiday to Melbourne, where my sister is studying. Then I got occupied with my next film with

Rajeev Khandelwal," informs the actor who was recently signed on as John Abraham's leading lady in debutant director Kapil Sharma's forthcoming movie.

The title of the love story with Rajeev is to be finalised, as the original, Main Joker, is very similar to Shirish Kunder's Joker, which stars Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha.

While one would expect her to follow up with a more saleable actor after a successful OUATIM, she's quick to defend Rajeev despite a lull in the actor's career post his big screen debut, Aamir (2008). "The industry is unfair and unforgiving," she says, adding that Rajeev has a huge fan following.

Since both the actors made their Bollywood debuts at the same time, Prachi explains how most newcomers have similar fates before making it big. "Imran Khan came in the same year. Even he had flops. He has star status that Rajeev may not have, but he did a fantastic job in Aamir," she says. Even though Rajeev's Peter Gaya Kaam Sey is yet to see the light of day, Prachi says, "Sometimes actors have no control over certain situations."

On a different note, even though some of her films have done well she says life hasn't changed much. "When you're an outsider, that label remains for life," she says, quickly adding, "But some people like Madhuri Dixit and Vidya Balan can keep inspiring you." For now, she's excited about her new film with John, which will be produced by Goldie Behl. "It's one of the best roles I've played. No director has explored this side of me, so I'm really looking forward to it," she says

'Even Imran had flops'?
Proud-BrownGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melonie

Welcome to the FC sweet coco πŸ˜ƒ

It would be awesome to see Prachi with those guys.

She is coming in a Tamil film, it filing right now and she will be coming in film with John Abraham.

Originally posted by: sweeti.prachi

Thanks for the article πŸ˜ƒ and prachi  looks  beautiful is photoπŸ˜›

Wonderful of Prachi to defend Rajeev.Queen Of Hearts  .

The picture of Prachi is beautiful and   Incredible.

Thanks armu4eveπŸ˜›

Originally posted by: sweeti.prachi

She earned a lot of acclaim for her performance as Mumtaz in Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai (OUATIM) last year. However, Prachi Desai has been missing from the big screen. "First, I took time off for a holiday to Melbourne, where my sister is studying. Then I got occupied with my next film with

Rajeev Khandelwal," informs the actor who was recently signed on as John Abraham's leading lady in debutant director Kapil Sharma's forthcoming movie.

The title of the love story with Rajeev is to be finalised, as the original, Main Joker, is very similar to Shirish Kunder's Joker, which stars Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha.

While one would expect her to follow up with a more saleable actor after a successful OUATIM, she's quick to defend Rajeev despite a lull in the actor's career post his big screen debut, Aamir (2008). "The industry is unfair and unforgiving," she says, adding that Rajeev has a huge fan following.

Since both the actors made their Bollywood debuts at the same time, Prachi explains how most newcomers have similar fates before making it big. "Imran Khan came in the same year. Even he had flops. He has star status that Rajeev may not have, but he did a fantastic job in Aamir," she says. Even though Rajeev's Peter Gaya Kaam Sey is yet to see the light of day, Prachi says, "Sometimes actors have no control over certain situations."

On a different note, even though some of her films have done well she says life hasn't changed much. "When you're an outsider, that label remains for life," she says, quickly adding, "But some people like Madhuri Dixit and Vidya Balan can keep inspiring you." For now, she's excited about her new film with John, which will be produced by Goldie Behl. "It's one of the best roles I've played. No director has explored this side of me, so I'm really looking forward to it," she says

'Even Imran had flops'?

If Rajeev and many like him had the same equal opportunity like the insiders, they wouldn't have to
struggle to get jobs.

Imran has his uncle
Sonakshi has her father
Sonam has her father
Ranbir has his family
Kareena has her family - she alone has 6 movie this year in production, how can an outsider get
                                         a chance.

No need to go on you guys get the picture.😑