Celebrity Fan Clubs

...!!~prachi desai.Fan Culb~!!... - Page 25

Proud-BrownGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for sharing 😃 I hope we get more confirmation for this news. Even though I am happy she is getting to work with Chitrangada and John I somewhere wished this would be a solo heroine movie....In all the movies she worked so far (not includinh Joker...I hope it will release) she was the second or third heroine and her role is small 😔 I am waiting for the day where she will be the lead heroine working with  a established hero and crew 😳

*******************************************************************************************************************
   *************************************************************************************************************

Hey Mel I know how you feel, but I'm a firm believer that everything happens in
due course, and in Prachi's case my instinct say she will definitely have that solo
heroine movie soon.

So

***************************************************************************************************************
   **********************************************************************************************************

To lift your mood Mel, The Smiley Band will preform just for you. Enjoy.

Electric Guitar Music SmileyDrums Music SmileyOrgan Music SmileyMusic Music SmileyGroup Music Smiley

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katrinaas thumbnail

You did an awesome job here sweet.prachi .        

This content was originally posted by: sweeti.prachi

Celebrity voice chats appear to be a massive opportunity for monetization on mobile: UTV Interactive has a service called Talk2Me Airtel has a service called Talk2Me for which UTV Interactive is bringing in celebrities for mobile voice chats with subscribers. In December, Airtel had offered customers a chat with Bollywood actors Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif, and director and choreographer Farah Khan. This was followed by another chat recently with actress Prachi Desai, and now  UTV Interactive is extending this partnership to regional markets ' signing up Malayalam actor Jagadish Kumar, and Punjab based singer, composer and lyricist Satinder Sartaaj

Read the  Talk2Me with Prachi was quite a success, that is why they are extending into the
regional markets.

****************************************************************************************************************
     ***********************************************************************************************************

melonie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Proud-BrownGirl

Thanks for sharing 😃 I hope we get more confirmation for this news. Even though I am happy she is getting to work with Chitrangada and John I somewhere wished this would be a solo heroine movie....In all the movies she worked so far (not includinh Joker...I hope it will release) she was the second or third heroine and her role is small 😔 I am waiting for the day where she will be the lead heroine working with  a established hero and crew 😳

*******************************************************************************************************************
   *************************************************************************************************************

Hey Mel I know how you feel, but I'm a firm believer that everything happens in
due course, and in Prachi's case my instinct say she will definitely have that solo
heroine movie soon. 

So

***************************************************************************************************************
   **********************************************************************************************************

To lift your mood Mel, The Smiley Band will preform just for you. Enjoy.

Electric Guitar Music SmileyDrums Music SmileyOrgan Music SmileyMusic Music SmileyGroup Music Smiley

Aww thank you darling    

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
http:///timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/food/recipes/Prachi-Desais-Angoori-paneer-tikka/articleshow/7046756.cms

My favourite dish
"My mom is the best cook in the world and I love all the dishes prepared by her, especially paneer tikka."

I like to eat at
"I enjoy eating at Bukhara. Its ambience is too good and the food is awesome. Whenever I visit Delhi, I make it a point to eat here. There's nothing like having comfort food — it's tasty and easy to digest."

My favoured cuisine
"I love eating homemade food, especially Indian, because it's extremely varied. I love Gujarati food the best."

My non-food passions
"I enjoy dancing, travelling, singing and reading, whenever possible. I want to learn classical music."

Best meal i've ever had
"With my sister Esha and my family in Sydney. We had a blast. I also enjoy eating out in Hong Kong, my favourite destination."

My favourite recipe
"It's Angoori paneer tikka, the way my mother makes it. It's very spicy, creamy and yummy. This dish is served with grape chutney and crunchy salad."

pak. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Proud-BrownGirl

You did an awesome job here sweet.prachi .        

😳 thanks...😊
pak. thumbnail

Ingredients
Cottage cheese: 300 gm; Green grapes: 100 gm; Black grapes: 100 gm; Red grapes: 100 gm; Hung curd: 50 gm; Ginger paste: tsp; Garlic paste: tsp; Gram flour: 30 gm; Butter: 2 tbsp; Turmeric powder: tsp; Yellow chilly powder: tsp; Dhaniya powder: tsp; Cream: 2 tbsp; Salt: to taste. 

Prachi Desai's Angoori paneer tikka
Edited by sweeti.prachi - 13 years ago
melonie thumbnail
HAPPY HOLI TO ALL
PRACHI DESAI FANS
HERE   

Hope you all have a great time. Enjoy and be Safe 😃 ðŸ¤—

Edited by melonie - 13 years ago
ashaj thumbnail
HAPPY HOLI