...!!~prachi desai.Fan Culb~!!... - Page 20

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by prachiaa

❤️❤️❤️❤️ 
ohh t.x t.x soo moch lovely t.x t.x .tx 👏👏
U R welcome 😃

Superb job Mel and Prachiaa.👍🏼

The video and pictures of Prachi are amazing. Take a bow girls.👏👏.Edited by Proud-BrownGirl - 13 years ago
Originally posted by melonie

Prachiaa this is beautiful 😳 🤗
thanxx 😳😊
Movie Pooja of Thadaiyara Thaakka Film at Palani

Arun Vijay's new film 'Thadaiyara Thaakka' was launched with the pooja on Monday at the Palani Murugan Temple. This is the third time the production company Feather Touch Entertainments is performing the launch pooja at the Palani temple.

After their earlier ventures 'Malai Malai' and 'Maanja Velu' became hits this sentiment of starting the film in Palani had stuck with the producers.

The Pooja was attended by Arun Vijay, Director Magilzh Thirumeni, Cameraman Sukumar, Art Director Prabhakar, Producers Dr N S Mohan, Susil Mohan, and M Hemanth along with the crew.

The title 'Thadaiyara Thaakka' which means Break All Barriers is derived from the Kandha Sashti Kavasam. The shooting also officially began in Palani yesterday and after a few days the unit will move on to Chennai, Pondy and Delhi for other schedules.

I wish Prachi was also there 😭 Well anyways here are some pictures of the Hero and the crew. Palani has a famous temple that is where they did the pooja 😃

Edited by melonie - 13 years ago
http://www.nanbargal.com/news/hindi-actress-who-demands-more-salary-in-tamil/

Bollywood heroine Prachi Desai demands more salary to act in tamil film. Hero as Arun Vijay and directed by Maghizh Thirumeni film is "Thadaiyara Thaakka" and int his film only Prachi Desai is getting introduced in tamil. About this director Maghizh Thirumeni said : The film story is about a youngster who runs travels in city. His love and problems in life is the film story. We matched many new faces for Arun Vijay but no use. I saw hindi films like "Once upon a time in Mumbai" and "Rock on". Those film heroine Prachi Desai have impressed me a lot. For this film i decided that she only will suit and said the same to producer also. He said ok. When we firs met her in mumbai she didnt accept. She said that, " I got many tamil film chances i didnt accept anything. For me story and my role is very important. " Then i compelled her to hear story. She liked that also. But when she asked her salsry we didnt expect such a amount. To reduce her salary we spoke many times and later only somehow she accepted.

I hope things work out in a good way 😃

Movie Pooja of Thadaiyara Thaakka Film at Palani

Arun Vijay's new film 'Thadaiyara Thaakka' was launched with the pooja on Monday at the Palani Murugan Temple. This is the third time the production company Feather Touch Entertainments is performing the launch pooja at the Palani temple.

After their earlier ventures 'Malai Malai' and 'Maanja Velu' became hits this sentiment of starting the film in Palani had stuck with the producers.

The Pooja was attended by Arun Vijay, Director Magilzh Thirumeni, Cameraman Sukumar, Art Director Prabhakar, Producers Dr N S Mohan, Susil Mohan, and M Hemanth along with the crew.

The title 'Thadaiyara Thaakka' which means Break All Barriers is derived from the Kandha Sashti Kavasam. The shooting also officially began in Palani yesterday and after a few days the unit will move on to Chennai, Pondy and Delhi for other schedules.

I wish Prachi was also there 😭 Well anyways here are some pictures of the Hero and the crew. Palani has a famous temple that is where they did the pooja 😃

Think she was at some "Woman's Day" event from what I read.
Continue success and blessings to all of them and the movie.

http://www.nanbargal.com/news/hindi-actress-who-demands-more-salary-in-tamil/

Bollywood heroine Prachi Desai demands more salary to act in tamil film. Hero as Arun Vijay and directed by Maghizh Thirumeni film is "Thadaiyara Thaakka" and int his film only Prachi Desai is getting introduced in tamil. About this director Maghizh Thirumeni said : The film story is about a youngster who runs travels in city. His love and problems in life is the film story. We matched many new faces for Arun Vijay but no use. I saw hindi films like "Once upon a time in Mumbai" and "Rock on". Those film heroine Prachi Desai have impressed me a lot. For this film i decided that she only will suit and said the same to producer also. He said ok. When we firs met her in mumbai she didnt accept. She said that, " I got many tamil film chances i didnt accept anything. For me story and my role is very important. " Then i compelled her to hear story. She liked that also. But when she asked her salsry we didnt expect such a amount. To reduce her salary we spoke many times and later only somehow she accepted.

I hope things work out in a good way 😃

Irregardless of what this article said Prachi demands.

Its her right to negotiate a satisfactory salary which both parties

can agree on.

Her first film was Rock On!! (2008), where she played the wife of Farhan Akhtar

Prachi had to leave her role of "Bani" in Kasamh Se to act in Rock On Her next film was Life Partner (2009). In July 2010, she appeared in Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai co-starring with Ajay Devgan, Emraan Hashmiand Kangana Ranaut.
Prachi is currently working on her fourth film titled Joker opposite television actor Rajeev Khandelwal.The film is set for release around December 2011. In March 2011, she will start working in her first Tamil project, titled Thadaiyara Thaakka opposite Arun Vijay, directed by Magizh Thirumeni.

Edited by prachiaa - 13 years ago

Gujarati girls to rule TV shows

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Gujarati-girls-to-rule-TV-shows/articleshow/7663109.cms
And while exploring the community, you simply can't overlook  Prachi Desai who took the nation by storm with her simple, understanding and sacrificing portrayal of Bani. She quit TV for good after she decided to take the big leap and try her luck in Bollywood and success continues to trail her. Not that the community is new to the glamour world as it seems that acting is in their genes primarily because they are associated with theater where they hone their acting talent.

Arun Vijay, who has just returned from the United States, is all set to start his new project. The movie, which is said to be an urban entertainer, will be directed by Magizh Thirumeni.

Remember Magizh Thirumeni, a former assistant to Gautam Vasudev Menon, made his directorial debut with 'Mundhinam Paartheney', which had new faces Sanjay and Ekta in lead roles.

"It is an interesting story and will be a different attempt. I am thoroughly impressed with the script," Arun Vijay says, adding: "The movie will be an action thriller with many twists and turns."

On his trip to the US, he says, "it was planned before months and I was there to attend a family function and for sky diving. There is no truth in some claims that I stayed in the foreign country to escape from controversies."

(arun vijay is not a big star why prachi is acting with him she should act with ajith, suray &vijay)