Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pak. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: melonie

I am posting two videos of Arun Vijay's latest movies. They were both boxoffice HITS πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d-GA6TU7NM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl4fE8kIK4k[/YOUTUBE]

This will give you an idea of his work 😳

es videos me kya khrahe hai muje samaj nahi ataa
prachi bi ase baat kare gee😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
me kese samjo gee😭😭😭
pak. thumbnail
pak. thumbnail

Prachi Desai has been getting offers from the regional film industries since two years. She has been waiting for a good script for her regional launchpad and rejected many films along the way. Now, it seems she has finally liked a script and all set to foray into Tamil cinema.

Prachi Desai has signed her first Tamil film, which is directed by Magizh Thirumeni of Mundhinam Paartheney. She will play the female lead opposite Arun Vijay. Reports say that she has been paid hefty amount to cast in the film. It is also revealed that she consulted Gautham Menon before giving the nod for the film.

Prachi Desai's formal chat with Gautham Menon was to get an insight about the director, adds source. It is well known that Thirumeni worked under him for a few films. However, the untitled movie will start its shooting by the second week of February. Thaman is scoring the music and Sukumaran is handling the camera
Proud-BrownGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prachiaa

es videos me kya khrahe hai muje samaj nahi ataa
prachi bi ase baat kare gee😭
me kese samjo gee😭😭😭

Hey Prachiaa, don't know what you wrote, but are those happy😭😭😭😭😭 tears,
sad😭😭😭😭😭 tears,  mournful😭😭😭😭😭😭 tears or just😭😭😭😭😭😭  tears.
Do tell please.😭😭😭

Edited by Proud-BrownGirl - 13 years ago
Proud-BrownGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: melonie

Exactly girl πŸ‘ And I know this guy can act...especially in those action flicks he is really good πŸ‘ Yes I am happy for Prachi atleast she is getting a chance as a lead and here in bollywood there is only room for 5 or 6 actors like you mentioned
ANd you never know if she acts well and gets some scope in the movie then all big directors will start signing her and Kollywood has become a very glamours industry 😳

Hey Mel, good to see that actors like Sridevi who acted in so many Kollywood movies
have nothing negative to say about the industry. Its where many like her, male or female
got their start. Even the late Silk Smitha, who EktaπŸ˜† the soap queen is making a movie
of, started in Kollywood. Many a Btown movies are remake of Kollywood films.
Whatever the industry all should be supported equality. After all we are the same
people.

pak. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Proud-BrownGirl

Hey Prachiaa, don't know what you wrote, but are those happy😭😭😭😭😭 tears,
sad😭😭😭😭😭 tears,  mournful😭😭😭😭😭😭 tears or just😭😭😭😭😭😭  tears.
Do tell please.😭😭😭

i don andsten es lenguaje  CryCryCryCryCry 
pak. thumbnail

Hey Mel, good to see that actors like Sridevi who acted in so many Kollywood movies
have nothing negative to say about the industry. Its where many like her, male or female
got their start. Even the late Silk Smitha, who EktaπŸ˜† the soap queen is making a movie
Whatever the industry all should be supported equality. After all we are the same
people.

ok good πŸ‘πŸΌ
melonie thumbnail
Originally posted by: prachiaa

i don andsten es lenguaje  😭😭😭😭😭 

The language is tamil...hopefully they will have english subtitles so that you can understand. Even I don't understand tamil that well...I get an overall idea that's all.
melonie thumbnail

people.

Hi Proud brown girl did you just join IF or were you a member before...like were you active in the Kasam Se forum Embarrassed 
I agree with what you are saying...a lot of South India movies are being remade in bollywood..So we just have to wait and see how the movie turns out πŸ˜›
melonie thumbnail
I am hoping we get some pictures of pooja ceremony they conduct before every movie starts. Prachi will start her shoot on March 6th right?....so hopefully there will be some pictures out soon πŸ˜ƒ