melonie thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I like how she is placed near prominent figures in bollywood πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³
Proud-BrownGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melonie

Prachi Desai is Arun Vijay's heroine

Arun Vijay has managed to sign the Gujarathi model turned actress Prachi Desai to do his next untitled film.

Prachi starred in the serial Kasam Se on Zee TV that got her a foothold in Bollywood.

Prachi's first film was Rock On where she played the wife of Farhan Akhtar.  However it was her next film Once Upon a Time in Mumbai and the song with Emraan Hashmi Pee Loon wearing Dimple Kapadia Bobby skirt and blouse that made her famous. Now she is doing Joker with Akshay Kumar.

A lot of Kollywood filmmakers like KV Anand, Simbu and a few others were trying to sign Prachi up, but she was asking for ridiculous amounts (Rs 1 C +). The Kollywood grapevine has it that Arun Vijay paid a bomb to sign Prachi Desai.

Arun Vijay confirming the news and told sify.com: "For sentimental reasons the shoot of this untitled film will start in Palani on March 6 and it is going to be a city based action thriller. We met Prachi and gave her a script narration and she was impressed. Thaman is the music director and the film will be directed by Magizh Thirumeni. Sukumar the cameraman of Mynna will be the cinematographer and Praveen Srikanth is the editor".

Good the hero confirms the news. The director is good and also the entire cast are reputed names in the Tamil industry 😳 πŸ‘ I am so happy for her πŸ˜ƒ

You said it Mel, I too am real happy for her. Prachi has talentπŸ‘πŸ‘.

You go PrachiπŸ‘πŸΌ and plug your ears to the criticsπŸ˜†, for they don.t have a life.πŸ˜”πŸ˜­
πŸ‘

Arun Vijay  Prachi's new Hero "hot stuff"πŸ˜ƒ
pak. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Proud-BrownGirl

You said it Mel, I too am real happy for her. Prachi has talentπŸ‘πŸ‘.

You go PrachiπŸ‘πŸΌ and plug your ears to the criticsπŸ˜†, for they don.t have a life.πŸ˜”πŸ˜­
πŸ‘

yes  I  am too soo  happy  πŸ˜›  for prachi πŸ˜‰Clap and  prachi all the best πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
pak. thumbnail

😭 es movie KollywoodπŸ˜•πŸ₯Ί
Edited by prachiaa - 13 years ago
pak. thumbnail

Originally posted by: melonie

I like how she is placed near prominent figures in bollywood πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³

yes yo r raet melonie i like tooπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Listen Prachiaa no more tears or broken hearts. Btown at the moment it seems to me only
have room for 4 or 5 actresses who are acting in all the lead rolls in the movies. One of them in
6 at the same time. How can peoeple aside from Prachi whom we love get a break and make
use of their talent if they don't go outside Btown.
Would have love to see it all happen right here for Prachi, being in a lead roll, but why waste her talent and career waiting around for it to happen. If It has to be Kollywood for what ever reason, lets support her as fans.

Edited by Proud-BrownGirl - 13 years ago
melonie thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachiaa

Hi Prachiaa...don't be sad...this hero CAN act vey well...I watched his latest two movies and it was good. Maybe Prachi saw that and decided to act in kollywood.
And it's not like before kollywood is a very glamorous industry and they make tons of good movies. If Prachi gets the right role she will be in high demand πŸ‘
melonie thumbnail

Listen Prachiaa no more tears or broken hearts. Btown at the moment it seems to me only
have room for 4 or 5 actresses who are acting in all the lead rolls in the movies. One of them in
6 at the same time. How can peoeple aside from Prachi whom we love get a break and make
use of their talent if they don't go outside Btown.
Would have love to see it all happen right here for Prachi, being in a lead roll, but why waste her talent and career waiting around for it to happen. If It has to be Kollywood for what ever reason, lets support her as fans.

Exactly girl πŸ‘ And I know this guy can act...especially in those action flicks he is really good πŸ‘ Yes I am happy for Prachi atleast she is getting a chance as a lead and here in bollywood there is only room for 5 or 6 actors like you mentioned
ANd you never know if she acts well and gets some scope in the movie then all big directors will start signing her and Kollywood has become a very glamours industry 😳
melonie thumbnail
I am posting two videos of Arun Vijay's latest movies. They were both boxoffice HITS πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d-GA6TU7NM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl4fE8kIK4k[/YOUTUBE]

This will give you an idea of his work 😳
Edited by melonie - 13 years ago