(Maneet) ss Revenge - - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
plz add me to the pm list, this is really interesting & when will geet stop calling maan "bhai".
interesting!!!
plz continue and add me to the pm List!
loved it plz do pme me when u update
  Part -3A

she nodded her head... 

Maan : k.... geet ...... i got to go..... if u need anything... call jenny and gayathri... and be a good girl...

Geet : where r u going? (innocently)

Maan : office... i will be late sometimes.. (smiled) an one more thing ... i hate calling me bhai.... call me maan...k

she nodded her head.

2 weeks passed. maan finds geet's behavior weird. she acts like a child. she was really friendly with him. sometimes she used to cry thinking about her sister but he always distract her from this. he after that night, never touched her, other than a small peck on her cheeks or lip and a bear hug. he always sleep with her and she use his chest as her pillow. she always had her breakfast and dinner with him. she shared her small- cute secrets  with him. he soon forgot why he brought her here. he finds his tension vanish when she is near him. he sometimes loose his control when she wears short shorties and sleeveless t-shirt but he somehow manages to regain it. he goes for outing with her on weekends. they have their dinner outside on Sundays. he always give her gifts... he love to see her smile...  Now his world revolved around her and also her world was him. Sameera and Rahul made many efforts to find geet but they always fail. Sameera always cry at night thinking about geet but Rahul consoles her.

And there, Maan's and Geet's relation was growing. it was like Maan hated to leave geet for a second. when he reaches office , he used to call her and at lunch time, he again calls her to make sure she had her lunch. she always wait for maan at night to have dinner together. it was like, they almost forgets their problem and worries when they are together. in 3rd week Vicky, Adi and Dev came to visit Maan in U.S. they were sitting in couch and discussing something when Maan came in Red T-shirt and Black jeans. Thy were shocked to see him in casuals clothing. He always were formals in house other than waist coat.

Maan : hi...

Adi, Dev, Vicky : πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Maan : how are everyone at home?

now they were really confused because Maan never ever talked about Family. they never had seen his this part. even when Sameera was with him also... he was little strict... but now they can see a big change in maan. Suddenly they heard a shouting .... and they saw Geet walking towards Maan... and yelling at him...

Geet: maan..... how dare u? how dare u tell Jenny not to give me chocolates ?😑

Maan : no more chocolates geet... subah ..subah chocolates khana health keiyae aacha nahi hai....

Adi, Dev, Vicky : 😲😲😲 &πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Geet : o... really.... i want chocolates  now....  i mean it... now... now... 😑

Maan : geet.. try to understand (lovingly)

Geet : no.... now.... ( she started to cry)😭

Maan : k... k.... don't cry....  come... 

maan excused himself and went with geet. and now... Vicky, Adi & Dev were still in shock... they were not able to understand anything... adi was first to recover from the shock..

Adi : was that Maan sir? πŸ˜•

Vicky : i really don't know.... Maan bhai & Patience? πŸ˜•

Dev: he just obeyed geet..... i mean... without any argument....  😲

They saw geet and maan walking together towards them more like a couples.... and geet was having a big chocolate bar in her hand and she was smiling at him and he smiling back.. seeing this they almost fainted....  

Dev : bro is changing..( slowly)πŸ˜•

Vicky : already changed...πŸ˜•

Maan : wat is changed vicky?

Dev : nothing bro.....  umm... we came here to talk about sam..

before he complete his sentence Vicky said..

Vicky : samrat's project...

Dev & Adi : πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Maan : Samrat's project???? who is Samrat???

Vicky : woh.... Mr. Khanna's son... Dev bro meant to say that... haana bro??? ( he looked at Dev .... )

Dev : haan bro....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Suddenly maan saw chocolate all over Geet's cheek and hands... he said taking a Tissue and wiping it...

Maan : geet.... how much time should I tell u to eat properly without pasting it on ur hands & cheeks???

Adi, Dev, Vicky : πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Geet : sorry.... (giggled)..

Maan : jenny..... wash her face and help her with her clothes...

jenny came & took geet with her....

Maan : ha... bolo ... Samrat ka project....

Vicky( still in confused and shocked state) : kon Samrat???

Maan : Vicky..... u said Mr. Khanna's son...

Dev
( still in confused and shocked state) : really???

Maan ( in his old style) : vicky...............(yelled)😑😑😑

they back to real world..

Adi : yes sir...

Dev : ji.... bro

Vicky : yes... bro..

Maan : wat happened to u guys??? why are u acting weird???

Adi, Vicky, Dev (in mind): u....... u r acting weird...

Maan : kuch kaha...

Adi, Vicky, Dev : no.... nothing...

Suddenly they heard Geet screaming... Maan ran towards the room followed by
Adi, Vicky, Dev. they saw her standing.. looking at the T.V and screaming.... her eyes were filled with tears .. her face showed fear.... 

Maan suddenly took the remote control and off the TV. he ran towards geet & hugged her.....  she was hugging him back and crying.....

Maan : its k..... nothing happened....its k... (patting her back)

Geet : khoon...... khoon....

Maan : shhh..... nothing....

Geet : khoon... ( she fainted)

Maan lifted her.... and laid her on the bed..... she was still murmuring... he took the mob from the pocket and called Dr. After sometime the Dr. arrived .... he examined her and gave her a small injection...
Adi, Vicky, Dev saw maan looking away and pain in his face as if Dr. is giving him injection instead of her...

Maan : Dr. is she k?

Dr. : Mr. Khuranna .... u have to be very careful..... I told u...

Maan : but.... Dr. we didn't talk about any accident or anything related to tht??

Dr. : Mr Khuranna... seeing that in T.V also may make her scare... so plzzz try to avoid it.....

Maan : but .... when she see blood .... she never make such mess... why is that?

Dr. : it doesn't mean seeing blood she should react like this.... sometimes... only car-crashing may have such effect on her... and please take care ..... she really needs rest.... and support.... make sure she is not hurt...

Maan :k... Dr. thanxxx

Dr. leaves. he shouts at Jenny & fires her... she pleaded but no use..
Adi, Vicky, Dev saw maan siting beside her... he removed the  curls from her face.... he was slowly brushing his finger through her hair and face...... they saw his eyes were filled with tears ..... he was in pain.....  they were confused...... 

Dev : bhai....

Maan : Dev... not now plzzz..... we will talk about it later....

Adi, Vicky, Dev went outside the room... they saw gayathri.. (another servant) standing there. they asked her about geet and maan....

Gayathri : maan sir & geet mam are always together.... at first they used to fight.... after that incident .... Maan sir always care about geet....

Vicky : which incident ? (curiously)

Gayathri : 2 weeks back .... geet mam was shouting like mad... she saw a pic in newspaper about an accident... she screamed and screamed and fainted... at that time only Iand Jenny was here... We called Maan Sir... he took her to hospital.... and after that incident.....he never fight with geet mam... he always do wat she likes..... he always call her 20 to 30 times when he is in office... they go outing every weekends and have dinner... they always shoppe on weekends.... he always give her surprises...

Adi, Vicky, Dev : surprise? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Dev : maan bhai & surprise???

suddenly gayathri became quite.... they turn and saw maan walking towards them... gayathri left them alone...

Dev : wat is this bhai???

Vicky : wat happened to geet??

they saw Maan breaking down into tears..... it was 1st time they had seen him in tears... even when sameera cheated him, he never cried... and when their dad was hospitalized due to sameera also... he never cried instead he consoled his brothers and sister myra.

Vicky : bhai.... plzzz say wat happened??

Maan : i'm not a human.... becoz of me she is like this??

Adi : sir.... its not ur fault... plzz say wat happened?

Maan : she is a patient.... she is not like us....

Adi : u mean she is MAD???

maan held adi's collar and said...

Maan : she is not mad samjhi.... tum..

Adi became scared... vicky and dev struggled to make maan release Adi... and slowly he left Adi's collar...

Adi : sorry sir ... i didn't mean it

Maan : its k... i'm sorry too...

Adi, Dev, Vicky (shocked to hear maan saying sorry)

Dev : bhai.... plzz say wat happened?

Maan : she is mentally ill.... if she see or hear anything about  accident... she will be.... ( he again broke down )

Vicky : bhai...

Maan : Dr. said she is like a 12yr child sometimes and sometimes like 5yr old child... it will take time to treat her as her medication was left in the middle.... its all because of me..... 

Dev : plzz bhai.... we'll try our best to give her best medication.. she will be alright.... we'll sent her to best dr.

Maan : she is not going any where... she will stay with me.... i have arranged for her medication....

Vicky : k... bhai... she will stay with u .... now relax... go to geet ... she needs u now....

Maan left them and went to their (geet's & Maan's) room..

Pre-cap : sameera and rahul says pari (vicky's fiancee) the truth.

That's a nice twist you put in there....Geet not mentally stable...explains her reaction to Maan's behavior.

Update soon!

loved it yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

..awsome update⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
...maan is in love with geet 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Edited by charmed ones - 13 years ago

Part -3B

Maan : she is not going any where... she will stay with me.... i have arranged for her medication....

Vicky : k... bhai... she will stay with u .... Now relax... go to geet ... she needs u now....

Maan left them and went to their (geet's & Maan's) room

MANEET'S ROOM

He was caressing her face' and she was cuddling close to him' he gave a kiss on her forehead' he always loved this feeling when she was with him. He closed his eyes and slept beside her. After sometime, Adi, Dev & Vicky came inside his room to say something and was shocked to see them in this position.(Her head was resting on his chest and hands around his waist and his hands around her embracing. They were sleeping like couples)

Adi , Dev, Vicky :  

Vicky : ye' bro ko kya hua? I mean ' he and geet???

Dev : I don't know'

Adi : he almost killed me when I accidentally said her mad'let's leave this room before he gets mad ' err.. I mean before he gets up'

They leave the room.

SAMEERA'S & RAHUL'S APARTMENT

Sameera was searching for Rahul in the whole house but didn't find him. she wondered where he was' suddenly heard a female voice from the other room , she opened the door of that room. She saw Pari (Vicky's Fiancee) standing there and arguing with Rahul.

Pari : I wanna go home now'

Rahul : u can go home when Maan give Geet to us'

Pari : u are talking as if she is a selling commodity sold by Maan Veerji..

Rahul : just shut up' u will stay here till Geet come back home..

Pari : what makes u think Maan Veerji have kidnapped her' she must have eloped with her Boyfriend' just like her sister Sameera' so.. go to Police station & give complaint instead of wasting time in me' now move.. I wanna go home'

Rahul : I said' u r not anywhere.. So shut up and sit here'

Sameera entered inside the room' Pari saw her and was fuming in anger'

Sameera : Rahul wat is this? What is Pari doing here?

Pari : o' now Miss Sameera Handa, the innocent don't know why I'm here? (sarcastically)

Rahul : shut up Pari'(to Sameera) Sam' don't worry now Maan will return Geet to us.. because his brother's to-be-wife is with us'

Sameera : but'

Rahul : no buts' Sam' it's been 3weeks without her' and this is only a way to bring Geet home'

Pari : Another drama'.. What u want now Miss Sameera Handa??? U got what u want' enough money and property' now why this Drama' say wat u want???

Rahul : just shut up' pari'

Pari : no.. I won't'. because of u all we suffered' our family suffered 'not any more'

Rahul : what u suffered is nothing compared to our damages caused by Khuranna family? Its nothing'.

Pari : ohh' really'.. Because of you two Veer papa had heart attack, Maan Veerji lost his faith in love... Our family lost happiness' because of u two'..

Rahul : because of Mr. Veer Singh Khurrana, I lost my mom ' my identity' everyone called me Ba****. Because of him, I lost my childhood. I lost'  (he broke down in tears)

Sameera came near him and put her hands on his shoulder' he looked at her with his tearful eyes and smiled' assuring he is ok. Pari was shocked hearing he is the illegitimate son of Veer Singh Khurrana, her future father-in-law' Rahul cont'

Rahul : he promised to marry my mom and impregnated her. He left my mom without saying anything.  She was an orphan' he knew no one was there for her'he just left ' (paused)

Sameera : Rahul'

Rahul : I'm k' I was born with a label Ba*****. I was a joke among other kids. They used to tease me everytime'...my mom died when I was just 9yrs'ranji kaka took me with him after my mom's death. Before she die she told me my dad's name.  Ranji kaka gave me food and sent me to school. But soon he was hospitalized due to heart attack and he died leaving me behind. I was all alone, no one to love me or take care. But then I was adopted by Mr. Armaan Handa & his wife Riddhima Handa' I was considered as a member of their family. They always treated me as a son' they sent me to School' I was happy with my life' I got a family' A dad, mom and a younger sister to love'Geet' they never treated me as an outsider'when I and Sam (Armaan's & Riddima's eldest daughter) fall in love with each other' they never kicked me out from their life nor they scold me. They accepted it. They told us that they are happy with it. I always thanked God for giving me such a family' but my so-called biological father never want his illegitimate son to have happiness. Again he took my happiness away from me. Dad and mom committed suicide when me and Sam where 19. We never knew what the reason behind it was. We hid our pain and tears for Geet's sake' she was a kid' we sent her to Boarding school' we did part time job for paying our fees and geet's' and for our daily bread. We struggled to live. But soon we came to know the truth ' it was not a suicide but they were murdered by him. I began to hate him more for taking all my happiness. So me & Sam decided to take revenge' to make him know how it hurts when u see someone u love is in pain' or when u lose someone who is close to u' but we thought to take 1st choice' we joined the same college where Maan was studying' made friendship with first and then made him fall for Sam. Made him believe that Sam was my Cousin Sister. I made him believe that she was innocent angel. We played with his feeling. But didn't succeed because of Geet's Accident. We needed money for her operation ' so we took his money and some property. But before we leave we needed to see Mr. Veer Singh Khurrana in pain' so we decided we'll leave him on the day of Maan's wedding with Sameera. But Maan somehow came to know about our plan and our entire plan was ruined. So we had to change our plan to hurt them' so I met my so-called biological father and told who I'm and what my life goal is. Also threaten him. He got an attack and was hospitalized. We fled with the money for geet's operation but before we reach Maan took Geet with him.  So' now we are left with only one option'. U'

Pari had tears in her eyes. But they heard someone from back weeping. They turned around and saw Myra (dev's twin sis ) . she was in tears.

Pari : Myra ' tum yaha ..

Myra: I followed Rahul ' when I saw him taking u in his car. (she turned to Rahul and said) toh' Aap hai Ranveer' Papa ka 1st beta??? Par aapka naam Rahul hai naa???

Rahul : my real name is Ranveer but I changed it' but how u know me???

Myra : I heard conversation between u and dad on that day. I heard u saying him that u are his son but I didn't see ur face' but u told dad ur name is Ranveer that day' and ur mom's name'

Rahul : Riaaha' her name was Riaaha'

Myra : I was shocked that day' I saw him begging u for ur forgiveness' and asked u to stay with him' I heard him say that he loved ur mom' and the marriage with my mom was a mistake' he never loved my mom' he married her because of dadaji's compulsion ' After u left, he had an take attack. (Paused)' he loves u very much Bhai'

Rahul : Don't call me bhai' I only have one sister' its Geet' And now' u both will stay here till I get my sister back'

Myra : but' Maan bhai is in U.S ' he don't have Geet with him' he is there for Business' he will never harm anyone' Even Dev & Vicky is with him'

Sameera : they are together' they took her away from me ' (crying)

Rahul : if anything happen to my sister' I will not leave u all Khurranas'

Myra: u r a khurrana too' u are my brother' don't forget that'

Rahul : don't u dare call me brother'I'm Rahul Handa'Son of Armaan Handa' that's my identity'now call ur brother and say him to come here with Geet'

Pari : Myra didi' don't do it' he is lying'how can Maan veerji take geet with him? He always respect Women'

Myra : Pari' we have to' we need to find the truth'

Pre-cap : A big shock for Sameera, Rahul and for Khurranas'

Edited by kingu - 13 years ago
 NOTE

sorry friends........... Can't update due to some personal problem. i can't tell when i'm updating. but will try to update as soon as possible or may be next weekend. 😊. Promise to update a long one. SORRY.....
Loving every bit of this! i knew maan was not bad!πŸ‘