Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

(Maneet) ss Revenge -

ArjunKiAsh Senior Member
ArjunKiAsh
ArjunKiAsh

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Part 1

a girl running through a lonely road.... some men are behind her......  she hid herself behind a tree .... and when she saw them disappearing through the other way.............   she sighed.... then she saw a telebooth..... she made a call home..... and her sister picked the phone...

geet : didi......   help me..... he is after me... ( sobbing)

Sameera : geet..........  don't worry..... stay calm.....  where are u exactly????

Geet : i don't know didi.......... i'm scared.... he will take me... ( sobbing)

Sameera : don't worry......... i will come........ no one will take you from me....  plzzzz.... stay calm

Geet : but.... i'm scared ...... he will take me away from you all

Voice : exactly.........   so.... dear.... say bye to ur didi & ur so called bro..... bcoz we are leaving....

sameera heard his voice...  she shouted through phone.....

Sameera : Maan......... don't touch her.......... leave her alone.........

maan took the phone from geet

Maan : o.... sweetheart..... r u jealous that i'm taking ur sister instead of u....???? but wat can i do sweetheart.... ur sister is irresistible....  she is more beautiful.... and also young .....  and especially .... she is pure unlike u..   ( sarcastically)

Sameera : maan.... don't u dare touch my sister....... damit..... its b/w us .... why are u dragging her into it????

Maan : because..... ur life is her.....  and if anything happened to her...... u will not bear it......

Sameera : maan... plzzz .... woh.... bacchi hai.....   i will give ur money & property...... plzzzz don't...

Maan : keep it with u....... all i need is her...... have fun with ur Boyfriend.....  & happy married life.. in advance.....

geet was struggling from his clutch.... she was crying..... she saw maan's men..... outside the booth... they were laughing.....

Sameera : plzz ...... geet ko chodo...... plzzzz.... how can u do this ??? woh.... bacchi.. ..hai... i will do anything u say ..... plzzz....

Maan : she turned 18 yesterday.... dear.... u forgot???  how can u forget it ??? (sarcastically) and  u still think she is a kid.....  she has grown up..... she is hot.... her lips are yummy... and her cheeks are....

sameera shouted before maan complete his sentence..... she can't think about anything happen to her .....

Sameera : maan......... (she yelled) i will kill u if anything happened to her.....

Maan : cool down sweetheart..... i haven't done anything yet..... then why are u yelling???

someone took phone from Sameera.... and he spoke to maan instead of her...

Rahul : maan.... leave her.... its between us....

Maan : o... hi... brother-in-law.. oops.... sorry... i forgot...u r not her brother but her boyfriend....

Rahul : maan... listen... leave her alone....

Maan : ya... once i get what i want... i will leave her.... Promise.... (he laughed)

Rahul : maan..... (he yells &  then calm himsel...) plzz its between us... forgot sake... maan... she don't know anything....   she wasn't involved in our plan.... only me & sameera knows about it....

Maan : because of u two.... i & my family suffered.... now feel the pain...when someone u love is hurt...... feel it...... you both will never see even her dead body....... oops.... sorry.... she is too... precious.... don't worry.. i will make sure.... she never die before she becomes old....

Rahul..... Maan..... (yells)

Maan : Rahul.... i know my name is maan..... and don't worry.... she will be always with me... and i will make sure her life is hell..... u will never see her.....

Rahul : i will call the....

before rahul complete his sentence... maan said....

Maan : police??? u really will do that.... let me see ..... and if u do so... do u have any evidence???
if u get any evidence also.... do u think ... u will able to.... haa forget it.. yaar..... now enjoy ur life with her..... and ...... ( he turned towards geet and said) geet.. say bye to ur jiju... and didi....

geet : jiju...

Rahul : nothing will happen.... we will not allow anything happen to u.....

sameera snatched the phone from rahul's hand and said..

sameera : geet.... don't worry.... i will kill that ******** ....... nothing will happen.....

Maan snatched the phone from her hand and said..

Maan : k.... sam darling..... we are leaving.....   don't worry ... i promise u .. i will make her life hell..bye forever...... and again .... enjoy ur life with rahul...........

saying this he cut the phone...

in Sameera's apartment..

Sameera : Rahul...... will he do anything with my geet??? ( crying)

Rahul : we will find her.... sam..... nothing will happen to her.... don't cry baby... plzz

Sameera : i don't want his money.... i only want my geet..... want if he???

Rahul : sam.... plzzz

Sameera :before dying mom & dad left her with me ... they said look her like a daughter not as a sister.... but i failed .... because of this stupid... plan.... mom & dad must be cursing me from heaven.... ( she cried)

Rahul : plzz sam.... stop blaming urself....

she hugged him and was crying... he patted on her back to console her.....

Telephone booth

Maan : so... sweety chale....

Geet : leave me.....  why are u doing this maan bhai.....

Maan : stop calling me bhai..... i'm not ur brother and never was one.....

Geet : why are u like this ? i can't believe u are.....

Maan : me... too geet.... now u r mine.... and ye mera galti nahi hai.... tumari didi aur rahul ki wajah se tum ye haalth mein ho... now be a good girl and come with me.... 

Geet : no... mujhe chodo.....

maan ignored and and picked her over his shoulder and walked towards his men ...

dev : bhai. .... everything is set....

Geet : tum..... wat kind of brother r u ??? u r supporting his cheap idea....

dev : o... please... mere liya bro is important... he is always right....i will do anything for his happiness...

vicky : dev bro.... say we....  we will do anything for him...

Geet : vicky.... Shocked

Vicky : yes.... geet...

Adi : sir... car is ready.... ur flight time....

Maan : k. (he shoved her to the car.... and tied her hands, leg and mouth.. he drove to an apartment.... )

they reached a house and two ladies... they were servants...he asked them to change her clothes... but she was struggling so... he had no option ... he sprayed chloroform and she was unconscious..

Pre-cap : rough night......

Edited by kingu - 06 January 2011 at 7:08am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

vidz.manirajpayal956PaingelshalinikanaguvarshrSrabon_Dhara--jassi--puthmoonlight2630nehakapoor7doll.12smj1977.shrutipreethiarsroopalicharmed onesnamita25

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
arghhhhhhhhh...what the hell Maan is upto.....n why is he taking revenge from sameera in this way........
would love to read this FF of yours....its different from what I have been reading....
plz add me to your PM list......
niharika30 Newbie
niharika30
niharika30

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
very diff story line
plz continue

sakadafi Senior Member
sakadafi
sakadafi

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
teeno bhai are evil and joined & supported by the sweet (used to be) adi...Please do add me to your PM list.
-Jyo- Goldie
-Jyo-
-Jyo-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
I loved it, want to know y maan is taking revenge on sam, bechari geet. Plz pm me when u update next time. Continue soon.................
avem Senior Member
avem
avem

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
wow maan being evil and sameer being geet's sister rahul being the brother-in-law and that tooo nice one thats interesting nice read the update luv it plz add me to ur pm list and cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komlika

ArjunKiAsh Senior Member
ArjunKiAsh
ArjunKiAsh

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Part - 2

they reached a house and two ladies... they were servants...he asked them to change her clothes... but she was struggling so... he had no option ... he sprayed chloroform and she was unconscious..

when she woke up ... she was in a huge room.... she looked at her dress....  it was a sleeveless night gown above her knees.... it was pink in colour.... its neck was wide..... she was embarrassed....  she saw a white salwar suit lying in the floor....  she tried to remember what happened last night.... she remembered the 2 women tried to make her wear the white salwar suit.... and then maan came and sprayed something.... then everything went blank...... she tried to recollect wat happened next.... but failed....  when she tried to get up .. she fall down on the bed.. she felt soreness between her legs ...   and then she saw some blood stains... in bed sheet as well as on the spread.....  she still didn't understand wat happened to her..... but some how she managed to get up and then... she went to washroom... while taking shower ... she felt pain all over her body.... she went and stood in front of washroom mirror... she saw bruises all over her body.... especially on her bre*** and between her thi*** .  she was shocked but still she didn't understand.....

( she is just 18 yrs.... but she is only having 12yrs maturity.... she was scared of maan because he told her he will take her away from sameera... she don't know anything that happen to her.... she scold dev for supporting cheap idea .... she actually meant ...dev for supporting him in the mission " taking geet away from her sister".... she is innocent, immature and pure girl.... now no more)

she quickly took shower and covered herself with the towel around her...she came to the wardrobe and took a pooh t-shirt and pajamas and  before wearing it ..... the door was opened .... maan came inside the room..... he saw her in towel.... he smiled..... he thought that she looks se** in the towel... her wet hair was making him crazy... the water came down from her hairs to her cheeks.......... and her lips... he felt like licking them..... but he controlled...  he said...

maan : gudmrng.....

geet was about to say him gudmrng but she remembered him taking her away from her didi...  she said..

Geet : badmrng.....

maan smiled at her innocents... then he thought .... is she acting like an innocent or is she really innocent? if she was not ... then she must yell at him but she was not....

Geet : Maan bhai... wat r u thinking? ( innocently)

Maan : don't call be bhai.... i told u.... (angry)

geet jumped hearing him shouting.. she was trembling with fear.... nobody had ever talked to her so loud.... he saw this and felt bad .. but the next moment his mind told not to fall in her trap.... she is sameera's sister... she is like her.... and then he looked at the messed bed and then at her.... geet thought he will scold her for messing it....

geet : i didn't mess the bed.... it was like that ... when i woke up... i think the ladies who changed my dress have messed my bed.... so that u will scold me... (innocently)

he looked at her and thought... is she that innocent that she doesn't know that she is no more virgin? or is she acting? but no girls can act in this circumstance.... he was confused.Confused. he looked at her...

Maan : change quickly and come downstairs fast....time for breakfast... yesterday night u didn't had anything....

saying that he went outside the room.... he was really confused and also was feeling bad ..... geet changed quickly and dried her hair ..... she tied her hair pony and came quickly downstairs.... she sat beside maan and was eating toast and cheese omleate ...... maan gave her coffee but she refused and asked for milk..... after long argument ... he went to kitchen and came with a cup of milk....he watched her drinking milk like a small 10 yr old child... he smiled seeing her gestures.... and then he noticed her neck and shoulder which had love-bites all over.... he was staring at it and remembered the last night.....he felt bad for doing it while she was unconscious...but he thought it was not his fault.... if she looked so irresistible..... then no one can control himself. he is just a normal human- being....when he saw her in that white salwar suit... he lost his control.... after their journey to U.S.... he picked her up from the car and brought her to their Mansion... he laid her on the bed and was about to leave when he saw her in the moonlight coming from the window...and her duppatta was not properly covering her.... he some how lost his control... even though it was not in their plan to harm her and use her... he only meant to threat sameera but never want to take advantage of her... but he lost his control...  at morning he woke up early... to see himself and geet lying naked... he quickly got up and put his clothes and took a night gown from the wardrobe  and made her wear it....

he came back to his sense when she called him "maan bhai" again...

Maan : geet.... don't call me bhai... i told u... (angry)

Geet : then wat will i call u???

Maan : call me maan....

Geet : but u r elder ... (innocently) didi... says we must respect our elders.. or else bhagvanji will be angry..

hearing sameera name he became angry but he controlled himself..then he noticed her lips... a part of it was blue in colour... and then back to her neck and shoulders... geet saw him looking at her neck and shoulders .. she said to him

Geet : pata hai... when i woke up.. i found blood in the bed... and when i was taking shower ... my whole body was .....

before she complete her sentence he asked her...

Maan : bohut dard ho raha hai???

Geet : ha... par ab teek hai... i think the girls who changed my dress did it...

he closed his eyes feeling guilty... he understood she didn't know that she is no more pure.. and also she didn't know anything about it....

Geet : but... its k... next time i will do it myself....i don't want them to change my clothes... mein bacchi nahi hoon.. (she giggled innocently)

he looked away not able to meet her eyes....

Geet : i want to see my didi.... plzzz

Maan was about to shout but seeing her face ... he told her calmly

Maan : u will meet her soon... and geet .... we actually didn't mean to take u away from her for ever... its for her good.. we are doing this...

Geet : for her good? but how?

Maan : u won't understand.... its for surprising them....

Geet : wat surprise? (curiously)

Maan : i will tell u later... but promise me.. u won't run away from here nor u will contact her... its for their good.. if u like ur didi .... u will do as i say.....

Geet : i don't like my didi......... (laughed) i love her... k.. i will do as u say... but promise me u will take me to her...

Maan : promise.... but it will take time...

Geet : i will wait for that .... till my death...

Maan covered her mouth with his hand...

Maan : never ever say like that...k

she nodded her head...

pre-cap : maneet moments
              sameera and rahul says pari (vicky's fiancee) the truth.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

vidz.manirajPaingelpayal956krishna.varshrshalinikanaguSrabon_Dharaputhnehakapoor7smj1977.shrutidoll.12komlikacharmed oneshinal_maaneetrsroopalipreethia

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
first to comment: Party Party Party

poor geetCry............how could maan do this to herAngry...........please make geet not call maan bhai...........its sound so "weird" ...........great update...... cant wait for maaneet movements Wink......do add me to PM list

Edited by komlika - 18 December 2010 at 8:06am

Go to top