Posted: 01 July 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
waiting
ArjunKiAsh Senior Member
ArjunKiAsh
ArjunKiAsh

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Part 11

Sam : who are you? You are not Maan.

Maan : No you are wrong. I'm Maan but not MK, the playboy. Maan is a person who loves his Geet and Baby very much. And MK never loved anyone other than lust. Maan hates Geet's tears but MK never cares if anyone dies or cries. Maan loves to see his Geet happy but MK doesn't care about anyone's feelings. I LOVE HER. Sam I LOVE GEET. Now do you really think that I'm lying?

Sam : ...

Maan : Sam'. Sam' Sameera

Sam : ohhh

Maan : Kya hua?

Sam : I don't know why but my heart is saying me to believe you.

Maan : Sam just give me one chance. I promise you'll not regret.

Sam : But Rahul??

Maan : Please you can make him understand. I know only you can handle him.

Sam : OK . But no more games.

Maan : Sam'. I promise.

Sam leaves and goes back to garden. Maan saw Geet talking and laughing. He was looking at her and smiling, suddenly she noticed him staring at her. Her cheeks turned light pink shade. Maan saw this and winked at her and she blushed more. But another person saw this and was shock. It was his Adi. Adi also came to visit Geet although she didn't recognize him. Adi was now in shock but was also happy knowing that Maan is changed. After sometime, everyone went to their respective rooms. Geet walked inside her room and looked around to see Maan but was disappointed when she saw no sign of him. But suddenly she felt a hand around her waist. She knew who was it and felt his chin on her shoulder and he whispered in her ears "MISSED ME?"

Suddenly she felt a current passing through her body. She closed her eyes. He saw this and smiled and kissed her nape and nuzzled her nape with his nose. She moaned with pleasure. But suddenly, she back to her sense and pulled away from him.

Geet : err... Daadi said me to take rest.

Maan : hmmm

He walked away with little hurt. He knew that she didn't want him to come closer to her. She still didn't want to believe that she was married and was pregnant. Geet liked him but couldn't digest the fact that she is pregnant. After sometime, Daadi came inside and saw Geet sitting on bed looking lost. She saw that Geet was little sad. Daadi came inside and sat beside her.

Daadi : Kya hua beta?

Geet : (coming out of trance) Kuch nahi Daadi.

Daadi : Please beta, tell me. I don't like to see my Geet looking sad.

Geet : Daadi why can't I remember anything? I don't even remember that I once was in love and was married.

Daadi (ST) : its because you are not married Geet. How can I tell you that you are going to become an unwed mother? How can I tell you that my grandson ruined you life? How can I tell you that we are really sorry for what happened?

Geet : Daadi... Daadi...

Daadi : (coming out of trance) haan.

Geet : please tell me naa. When was I married to him? How long we know each other?

Daadi : Geet beta, first you eat this food and drink Milk.

Geet ate the food and drank the milk in one go even though she hated milk. She just wanna know everything about her marriage. Geet gave the glass to Daadi. Daadi smiled at her and kissed her on forehead after that she got up to leave but Geet called her from behind.

Geet : Daadi you didn't answer me.

Daadi : Bohut raat ho chuki hai. Aap so jaayiyae.

Geet : par..

Daadi: Its not good for baby. Please sleep beta. Goodnight beta.

Geet : Goodnight Daadi.

Daadi left the room and saw Maan walking towards his room. She glared at him and went to her room. Maan saw this and was sad. He knew no one except Dev, Vicky and Sam like to talk to him. He also knows that Geet too didn't like him but he promised that he will make Geet happy always.

When he entered his room, he saw Geet lay on bed with her eyes open. She was lost in her thoughts and Maan decided to ask her after changing into vest and track suit. After changing, he came and lay beside her. But she didn't notice him and was still lost in her thoughts. He snaked his hand around her waist and pulled her towards him. She was shocked but when she saw him, she relaxed.

He started nuzzling her nape with his nose and also gave her kisses on her shoulder and collar bone. She was first uncomfortable but then she relaxed and gave in. when he saw she was relaxed, he asked her " Geet what were you thinking?"

Geet : jii Kuch nahi.

Maan : Please Geet. I want you to share everything with me like earlier. Please Geet.

Geet : Jii, I'm confused.

Maan : About what Geet? (Still nuzzling her nape)

Geet : (She moaned) About our marriage.

Maan suddenly got up and this made Geet more confuse. He didn't know what to say. He saw her confused look and he just want to divert her attention.

Maan : what the time?

Geet : Haan?? (Confused)

Maan : its 9:30. Time to talk to Muski.

Geet : ye Muski kaun hai? (Confused)

Maan : Hamari beti'(Smiling)

Geet : Kya??? (Shocked)

Maan : Geetu, why are you shouting?

Geet : this means '' this (pointing towards her stomach) is second one?

Maan : Kya??? (Now Maan shouted due to shock)

Geet : Don't shout. OMG' this means I'm already a mother of one child and this (pointing towards her stomach again) is my second child. But if this is 2nd one, where is my first child? Where is she now? Is she OK? What's her age? Is her real name Muski?  Why didn't she come to see me?

Maan : Geet' relax. I didn't saw this is our second child.

Geet : then?? (Confused)

Maan : I named our baby Muskan and I will call her Muski. She will just like you, a Jr. Geet.

Geet : this means (pointing towards her stomach) is our first child. And you are going to call HIM a girl's name. No way. How can you be sure this will be a girl? What if we have a boy who looks exactly like you?

Maan : But I'm sure it will be a girl.

Geet : How you know? Do you have any 6th sense? Nahi naa?

Maan : But I know it will be a cute little sweet girl.

Geet : I'm sure it will be a boy. He will be just like you.

Maan : But I'm '.

Cut him in middle.

Geet : I said naa. Even it is she or he you will love him naa?

Maan : Haan

Geet : Thank you for accepting its him not her.

Maan : I didn't say that. (Frowning)

Geet : I asked will you love HIM even he is She or he. Ofcourse Boys are HE naa? (Giggling)

Maan : that's cheating.

Geet : Nothing is cheating. Moreover I can feel it's a cute little mummy's boy. And I'll call him Armaan. He will be like you. He will have your eyes and every feature. A Jr. Maan.

Maan was lost in her smile and excitement. He was happy to know that she liked him and also wanted a baby like him. She saw him staring at her and her cheeks turned into light pink shade. He saw this and smirked. He laid her on the bed and lay beside her. He kissed her lips and put his hand around her waist. She put her head on his chest and hands around him. They slept like that cuddling together.

Pre-cap : Maneet Romance

Past of Maan & Geet.

Sorry for not writing about their past. I will add their past in next update. I just wanna thank 3 angels for helping me 111priyan, abinash079 &angili. Thank you guys'. And also all my other frds for supporting me. Please comment and press like button, if you like it.

Edited by Ash534 - 01 July 2011 at 9:50am

The following 214 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelipsruthilaila889gaberinlwgeetsimran2608nilu_50scarce05geeta1803ameerunehavashilovelyninipayal906796maanskjyotikushwahakathrina7176gayathripriyankhoneyboney1niki7611ramavishashwimaaneettreasuretrowelangeljyotiEnigma78aisha_1998ajoliefatiya52110jyotiagarwalsky_86NK4MSK.Naziasree12deekshacg01leothelionasmi123swathi9889mukadam12345678ariz2000asdjPaingelammyicycoolwifeyzerroTinkJiamans22-divya-blessednimayu14KavyaNaik123avantika_singhkalpana_spnshalinikanagubhakbhartifanalu5123Angel.KhushihemvbshansukVirIka4everdiyachillhansasma-Elfin-guru-ki-dewaanithendral_111Bkhassam1234flyJanakiSatishcue1sakadafipiyushitobblerturboalfiya7drashtiMyAnGeLanaum91mamatha.pinku33khansangelskdevilannbellimli95turbulenceMistiofMistzdoosheekaesheenacharlie1950babygurl10siroililyNazmaam-g19angelwordsSrabon_Dharaabina03maansi007shivangi783mardeam_sweet_parimysticangelrnvdbhavanisneharjun92diadecemberits_mesessyapril12Love2readsanam1234upinkybedipreetymaaneetzoha25angel_mewsupernasahusuba2011angiliangel_smilylove4alljssoodmaanshianmirzapriya_ya1408payal.gupta177vasavi_sriuntamedtigressNav2010ninaviJayaRamzu32GudiyalovesgurugangesegbsheetalvasaMsMovielover-Sonia--SmexySmile-Cute_GalAnvi2009111priyanrituka7dreamy4everIlovemskcyum321raj_202puthCutee999chucklebuddyvrsharmaVintagepeachlovelycutietedymrk-1punjabi.princesalicia212ksasisimi91Maaneet.Lover-Veritaserum-soni4evapaponeconsanu3108ambbihawajiha-118mypriderupzloveukrati5smj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94_Jyothi_crazydreamawesomepoojamaneet-56Niharika.Nairnehakapoor7TinkerBella-Zahra15--Sexy----nishu---Craziest_MGmaaneetsangelLittle_Mermaid.punam2712preethiasun-naaaaaaaaaseemamaryShalveSabmeratu.honeygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kahkashansakinaTyrokooliioswetha10*Dakoo_Minzy*anuandavi-afsha-namita25mitzi11nahtani88shah10sona-rai--Ratna--Ash1991maanseersroopalimaaniqra-KartikNaira-HansaNhinal_maaneetmysteriousmilli-BlushaLicious-pickachuAmor.bhanu_rekhagLoquacious_Aashabinash079todayzstar_BlackPearl_levernespvdnotfadedawayKrishna_Sourav

Go to top