after 15 mins no train
again the same announcement
this goes on for 1 hrs 20 mins
frustrated he asks a fellow passenger who was sitting readinga magzine
NRI: how long is this very soon
Passenger: lagta hai kafi din hogaye India chode hue
and laughs

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjunKiAshtobblerturboabina03teri_susanpunjabi.princesKrishnaluv94preethiakooliioCrazyCutesyKrishna_Sourav

am_sweet_pari Goldie
am_sweet_pari
am_sweet_pari

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
nice .................
waiting 4 nxt
ArjunKiAsh Senior Member
ArjunKiAsh
ArjunKiAsh

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged

hi guys, hope you like this part. please comment and press like button if you like this.

Part 7b

After few minutes Dr. came out and asked Maan and Sam to come to his cabin. The Dr. was hesitating to speak first as he saw the cold war among the family members but then he spoke.

Dr. : Mr. Khuruna and Miss Handa, I want  you two people to cooperate with me. I know there is some issue among you family but remember it may affect Geet. Especially, when she is in this condition. So for now, for Geet's sake you both should not bring any issue or fight. Please it's a request.

Maan : OK Dr.

Sam : Please Dr. say why is Geet behaving like this? Is she OK?

Dr. : please Miss Handa, calm down. As you know that Geet is really young to be a mother and also she is also too weak, but we can't abort the baby also due to her weak.

Sam : Please Dr. come to the point. Why is Geet like this? She didn't even recognize her own sister. Please say.

Dr. : Miss Handa, I know how you feel but please listen to me carefully. Geet has lost her memory. She is stable but the problem is that she is finding it difficult to recognize you all. It's a rare case.

Maan and Sam : Kya?

Dr. : Look Mr. Khuruna, she can get back her memory with all your love. But it is important that she should not stress herself or it is bad for both baby and Geet.

Maan : OK Dr. (to Sam) We should talk.

Sam : OK.

They both went outside and talked about half an hour. They came back to Rahul and others. Maan was about to enter the room when Rahul stopped him. But Sam said.

Sam : Let him enter. He needs to be with her now.

Rahul : Whats wrong with you Sam? Why are you supporting him? You easily forgot what he had done to our Geet. Still you allow him to see her?

Sam : Rahul listen to me. Come with, I wanna say something important to you.

She took him to a side and started saying what the Dr. said but he was arguing with her. After sometime, he agreed. She came back with Rahul and Rahul said to Maan.

Rahul : I'm allowing you to meet my sister because Dr. told not to give stress to her or else I would have throw you for what you have done to her.

Maan nodded his head. Maan, Sam and Rahul entered the room to find Geet sitting on her bed with a blank expression. She looked all of them and kept a blank face. Sam came near her and sat beside her. Rahul and Maan looked at Geet.

Geet : Aap mujhe jaanthae ho?

Sam : haan because I'm your sister.

Geet : But mujhe yaad kyun nahi hai?

Sam : well, tumhe jaldi yaad aayega. Now rest me and your brother will be here.

Geet looked at both the men and got confused. She asked Sam.

Geet : ye dono mera bhai hai kya?

Maan : Nahi, I'm not your brother.

Geet : then aap kon ho?

Maan stood there silent unable to say the relation between them. He can't say his wife nor G.F. He was really ashamed of his act now. He now understood that he have ruined a girl's life, a young innocent girl's life. Sam didn't say anything and Geet got confused seeing their reaction.

Geet : boliyae naa aap kon hai ? rishta kya hai mere saath?

Still silence. Rahul saw her face changing and immediately said.

Rahul : woh mera dost hai.

Geet : then what is he doing here?

Sam : he is not only a friend of your brother but also your….

Geet : Mera? (Confused)

Sam : Tumara bacche ki pitah ho.

Geet : Kya??? I'm pregnant? (Shocked) no way. How can I be pregnant? This is a lie. I don't know you guys and you are telling me he is my husband.

Rahul : He I not your husband.

Geet : Kya?(shocked)

Sam saw her face and saw her hands trembling hearing that she is an unwed mother. Sam gave a dagger looks to Rahul.

Sam : Geet inka matlab hai Maan is not your husband but your life and love.

Geet : so I'm his wife?

Sam : Yes. And not only his wife but also his child's to-be-mother. You are carrying his baby.

Geet looked at Maan for sometime and said to Sam.

Geet : But I don't think so I was in love with him. He cannot be my love. No, there is some mistake. I can't love him. He is not my…. (Paused when she saw the pain in his eyes.)

Maan was in pain when he heard her say all those words. He understood that she never loved him in her right mind. He was hurt knowing this. He looked at her with pain and saw her pause her words.

Sam looked at Maan and saw his face. She has never seen him like this. When she left him also, he was only angry not in pain. But today she saw something different in his eyes for his sister. She knew that a part of Maan was in pain seeing her like this but also was happy that she is fine.

After sometime, Dr. said that Geet can go home. But the question was whose home? It led to another war between the Team A and Team B. But after hearing their argument for sometime, Sam shouted them to stop. She said that they will all live together until Geet is fine.  Initially Rahul protested but Sam's one glare was enough for his mouth to shut.

They all went to  London Khuruna Mansion. There were many rooms so each of them were comfortable. Rahul and Sam had a room for them but NT and Dev were sleeping in different rooms. There was a fight but Sam told them not to fight as it may effect Geet. She told NT to go with Dev. First she hesitated supported by Pari and Rahul but Sam's another deadly glare made their mouth shut.

Another problem was regarding Maan and Geet's room sharing. Rahul was not allowing Maan to go near Geet. But Sam told that Geet needed Maan now at this time. It took 4 hours for dadi and Sam to make Rahul understand how much a pregnant woman needs her baby's father to be in her side.  Rahul after sometime glared at Maan and left to Sam's and his room. Maan looked at Sam gratefully. She just nodded her head and went to her room to console Rahul.

MANEET ROOM

Geet was sitting on her bed and was in deep thought. When Maan came inside she looked at him with fear written all over her face. When he locked their room, she gulped the lump in her throat with fear. Maan saw this and was in pain seeing his Princess scared of him.

Pre-cap : Maneet movement

WILL UPDATE AFTER GETTING ENOUGH COMMENTSWink

The following 198 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelipsruthilaila889gaberinlwgeetroshni77chintushilpavini187nilu_50simran2608shanky18scarce05ameerunehavashigeetno1angels18zil143payal906ashima1983ssunita1gayathripriyankniki7611gurbinanimkoaahhhangeljyotiajolieaisha_1998luminoussky_86sree12deekshacgEnigma78krishna.syedahfizza25kasturi11zainah320asmi123mukadam12345678srosa18ariz2000kshipramhatreasdjzerroTinkJiamans22ayu14shalinikanagualu5123kalpana_spnavantika_singhrajanirchandranmaan13579diyachillprathyusmilingJanakiSatishguru-ki-dewaanikirannaryaniAngel.KhushiVirIka4ever-Elfin-hansasmared135bholyangelturbulenceBkhaspiyushisakadafiperfectflirt8soniaz121anaum91kkaavvyyaatobblerturbosurbhijn106rosesanageet_9713sandhyabanojannbellimli95sneharjun92diadecemberLove2readsanam1234uits_mepinkybedipreetymaaneetsessyapril12mystique_girlkathie_bernssuba2011siroililyHADmishtiHawtieSeepSrabon_Dharaam_sweet_parimansijani21shivangi783abina03muskaan...Hina.khanxxxmysticangelArsheelaXXaquafireXXm-g19sanjuleedoosheekacharlie1950sweetanu2314sweet_mittalsrikrithibabygurl10teri_susananshimanshiamalu123111priyandreamy4everAnu_RCutee999puthcyum321JayaRNav2010sheetalvasagangesegbcrazy_swetauntamedtigressGudiyalovesguruMsMovielover-SmexySmile-angel_smilyanmirzaAnnu8193jssoodvasavi_sri_Jyothi_nehakapoor7-Zahra15-awesomepoojaTinkerBellasimi91Maaneet.LoverKrishnaluv94smj1977.shrutirupzloveu.Lilith.mrk-1ambbihaluv_DDwajiha-1paponecon-Veritaserum-18mypridevrsharmaalicia212punjabi.princesanjucoolksasikooliioswetha10anuandavi-afsha-namita25pop77HansaN-KartikNaira-maaniqramchopranahtani88sona-raishah10rsroopalimaanseehinal_maaneetSabmeratu.zaara2212honeygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6--Ratna--preethiaShalvekahkashansakinaTyroammu5---nishu---punam2712Little_Mermaid.maaneetsangel_SharmeenLuvsGCCrazyCutesyLoquacious_Aashmysteriousmilli-BlushaLicious-pickachufelicitysmoak.spvdKrishna_Sourav

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged

its really painful for Maan

though he hated Sam and wanted to take revenge
but he never wanted to hurt Geet
he loves her dearly
and now that Geet is in her right mind but had lost her memory
though Geet once regaining her memory will not remember Maan but still
I remember the same situation in Sadma Movie where Sridevi once after getting her memory forgets Kamal Hasan
I could imagine the pain and am touched

continue soon

Edited by smj1977 - 02 April 2011 at 5:50am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kathrina7176mukadam12345678asmi123ArjunKiAshkhansangelJayaRsanu3108luv_DDpreethiamaanseenamita25

sravz23 Senior Member
sravz23
sravz23

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
loved it.plzzzzzzzzz continue soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mukadam12345678ArjunKiAsh

avantika_singh Senior Member
avantika_singh
avantika_singh

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
amazing updates
but one complain is that u r updating it very rarely plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
update regularly drBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjunKiAsh

ArjunKiAsh Senior Member
ArjunKiAsh
ArjunKiAsh

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 080588

amazing updates
but one complain is that u r updating it very rarely plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
update regularly drBig smile

SORRY, I WILL UPDATE SOON.Smile

Go to top