India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG Revenge FF Thread One (Page 28)

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
loved the ff.............i know wats coming she wud hv forgot maan as the bullet hit her head......pl update soon wanna know how maan is gonna get back his geet......can u add me to ur pm list

abina03 Goldie
abina03
abina03

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
nice part.pls update soon.
Ilovemsk IF-Dazzler
Ilovemsk
Ilovemsk

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Update soon x it's been a month lol!!
syedah Groupbie
syedah
syedah

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
update soon...:)
marde Goldie
marde
marde

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
nice FF...... plz update soon
ArjunKiAsh Senior Member
ArjunKiAsh
ArjunKiAsh

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
HI..... SORRY FOR THE DELAY. I'M UPDATING AFTER FEW MINUTES
hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
waitingggggggggg
ArjunKiAsh Senior Member
ArjunKiAsh
ArjunKiAsh

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Part 5

Hi guys. Sorry for delay. I was really busy with exam and house shifting. Here is the update and I would like to thank you all for supporting me and encouraging me.

REVENGE

Maan was shocked when he heard that Rahul was his brother.The fact that His dad, Veer Singh Khuruna had cheated Rahul's mom made him angry. He now understood why Rahul and Sam hated his father. But he still didn't understand why they chose him as their target.

Maan: galti dad ne kiya . mein nahi. Then why the hell you guys played with my feelings? (He shouted)

Rahul : ye sab tumare vajay se hua hai. Agar tum na hoti toh shayath Mr. Khuruna mom se shaadi kar the thi. (He hated Veer so much that he refused to call him dad)

Maan : dad was already married to my mom before he met your mom. So..

Before he could complete his sentence Meera cut him in middle.

Meera : But dad never loved our mom. He just married her for dadaji's sake. He always loved Rahul bhai's mom. And he met her before seeing or marrying our mom. Ye sach hai ki dad was married when he was in HP with Rahul bhai's mom. But he was going to divorce our mom. dadaji and our mom lied to him that our mom was pregnant. And they also made him believe that our mom's pregnancy was complicated one. So dad had no choice other than to leave HP. Dad never knew about Rahul bhai at that time. He came to know when Rahul bhai came to see him on the day before Sam's and Rahul bhai's elope.

Maan : how u know this?

Meera : I heard dad that day when Rahul bhai left after saying the truth. He was crying and said all this. I was behind the curtain when they talked.

Veer : Rahul... please . I never knew anything. When I came back to HP. I found that she left the place and me. I always loved her and always will. I left everything behind when I came to know that my dad and wife cheated me. But'

Rahul : but what??? If u loved her u would have married my mom instead of ur wife. You pretended to be in love with her and trapped her. And then you left her to attend your marriage. Then suddenly you came back and hid the truth that you are a married man from my mom. Then suddenly one morning you left her and never came back. She waited for u many months but u never came back and she was forced to leave her village heartbroken when she came to know that you were married.

Veer : I'm sorry

Rahul : sorry.. Sorry for what? For killing my mom by playing with her feeling or for labeling me bas**** in front of society or for '

This time Sameera cut him.

Sam: or for making us orphan by killing our parents.

Veer : I didn't kill them it was an accident. I never thought they will suicide.

Rahul : ohh.. really. You trapped them and gave them no choice.

Veer : believe me. I just wanted their land and I promised them a good sum but they refused me.

Sameera : so you trapped them by filing false allegations. You made them low in front of society and snatched their job away from them. and you created life hell for them that they decided that ending their life was better than to live like this. Because of you, we are orphans.

Veer : I never thought that' I just wanted the land. I thought that after these things they will give me their land. But believe me, I would have withdrawn my statement once'

He was again cut off in middle.

Rahul : once u got our land. Right? You Khuruna's always look profit and for gaining it you would play with anyone's feelings. First, for getting my mom's land you played with her feelings and got the land. Then you snatched our parents. And now my Geet.

Maan : my feelings for Geet is not a lie. i am ready to do anything for her happiness. I love'

Sameera: don't you dare'she is our sister. And you are talking about feelings? How many girls' heart have you broken? There are many girls in your list. I was an exception because I didn't fall in your trap. So you thought that to get me, the only way is marriage. That is why you proposed to marry me and not out of love.

Maan: Sam. It may be true but Geet is an exception. She is my life. She is the mother of my child and she is my'

Sam : she is your what? Your mistr***. Not wife right?

Maan : SAM' don't you dare call her that.

Sam : what? She is not married to you. Is she?

Maan: I will marry her.

Rahul : ohh. Really? You will marry a girl who is too younger to you and who is not in her right sense? GREAT' she is just 18 and you??? She has just finished her school and was about to enter college. You ruined her life. Now her life is danger because of you. You took revenge on a girl who is mentally ill instead of us. I told you that she is not a part in our plan. Still'

Maan : I'm.. I mean... I... (out of words)

Maan realized his mistake. He has ruined a girl's life who is just 18. He was many year senior to her. And the fact that she is going to become an unwed mother made him guilty. And when he thought about how he took advantage of a girl who is unstable minded made him guiltier. He knows that he is at fault. Because of him Geet is in hospital and her pregnancy was complicated which may sometimes result in her death. The fear of losing her made his heart feel a strange pain.

Sam was crying and rahul was in pain knowing about his sister's condition. Other Khuruna's were also worried about geet and the ' Khuruna heir' which was growing inside her.

Nurse came out and told that they can meet Geet. Maan was about to enter but he was stopped by Sam.

Sam : please' just leave us alone. Your property is back in your name and also your money. You have done enough damage's. is there anything pending or are you not satisfied? Please' u'll never see us or u'll be disturbed. Just leave my baby sister alone. U have ruined her life. Now what you want more?

Maan : Sam. Please'. I love her. I just want my Geet and my baby. I love them. I don't want the baby to be labeled as    ... (Stopped). Baby has a father. And that's me. I promise you that I will never hurt her. I will marry her and will give her a good life. Please believe me.

Rahul :  Maan. Stop this drama. You and love don't go hand-in-hand. We gave you all your property and money. I don't want my Geet to get hurt because of you khurunas.

Maan : you are also a khuruna and my elder brother. We are family and '

Rahul : NO.. I'm not khuruna. I'm not. I don't have any brothers. I only have a sister and that is geet. Never say 'we' because its 'u' and 'me'. not 'we'.  The game is over. Now please leave us alone.

Dev : Rahul bhai.. I mean Rahul. Maan bro loves Geet a lot. He is not lying. He is ready to marry Geet. Not for taking revenge but for giving her a happy life.

Vicky: yes' he loves her a lot. And she too loves him.

Pari : No. Geet doesn't love Maan bhai.

Vicky : pari' tum ye kah rahi hu?

Pari : yes. She is not stable and also don't know about the consequence of Maan bhai's action. She is like a 5year old child. If she comes to know about this in her right mind, then she will hate Maan bhai the most.

Vicky : oh. Just shut up pari. Don't forget ur my fiance.

Pari : correction Mr. Vikranth Khuruna. Its like, I was ur fiance which is past.

Vicky : means? (confused)

Pari : I'm breaking up with you and is walking away from this marriage and your life. Its over.

Dev : what? How could you do that?

NT : ohh Dev its really simple as divorcing you.

Dev : kya?

NT : yup. I need a divorce. I can't stay with you and your family anymore. So' that's it.

Meera : I'm ashamed now. I' going back to my sasural and stay with Yash. I will never come back again. I don't want u guys as my brothers.

She walked towards Rahul and hugged him.

Meera : please accept me as your sister. I have no one other than my sasural.

Rahul looked at meera. She nodded her head. Rahul hugged her back and patted her.

All other Khurunnas were shocked seeing this split. Pari and NT came near Sam and hugged her.

Pre-cap : - group A v. group B

Group A : Rahul, Sam, NT, Pari and Meera.

Group B : Maan, Dev, Vicky, Veer and Dadi.

Referee : Adi'(hehehe)

Pre_cap 2 :- MAAN SHOCKED

NOTE : Sorry guys for splitting them but what to do? Don't worry, my next update will be long and will also include maneet moment. If u like this, then press like button. And please do comment what you feel. Good or bad, boring or interesting, and please say what you guys feel. I will amend it if you guys want me to.

Aishwaya aka kingu.

prev-PART 4

next-PART 6

Edited by Ash534 - 05 July 2011 at 8:54am

The following 161 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelipsruthilaila889dpurvainlwgeetdhannakchintushilpavini187nilu_50scarce05alonerokzzameerunehavashigeetno1Udithadarshani6sky_86aisha_1998ajolieangeljyotiEnigma78sree12vishruti.sirizainah320kasturi11gagsy01leothelionpayal956krishna.fizza25asmi123mukadam12345678asdjwifey90TinkJiamans22shreya satishtruthseeker123vantu12avantika_singhshalinikanagubhakbhartifanalu5123kirannaryaninonabebuAngel.Khushihemvbzubi123hansasma-Elfin-holyangelmaan13579namitasindiyachillpiyushikhansangelsurbhijn106annbellBadtameez.Dilpreetymaaneetits_mesessyapril12sanam1234usneharjun92diadecemberAzmiimishtibmirnalinimysticangelsiroililymardeabina03huny.thebestsanjuleem-g19shivangi783bobbydolldoosheekacharlie1950maanmishtiangelina_2005teri_susan111priyanDhara_sWhypadhudreamy4everputhCutee999heermeheramzu32cyum321aakritisri1111chubzyNav2010JayaRuntamedtigressmaanujaanumuskaan_cute19gangesegbMsMovielover-SmexySmile-vasavi_srirakenduvadanapriya_ya1408payal.gupta177maanshi_Jyothi_Maaneet.Loversimi91-Zahra15--Veritaserum-ambbihaWater.luv_DDkrati518mypridesmj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94sanu3108lovelycutietedyNoorFatima--Saavi--PaintedSkyesha143Preethi-Premianjucoolalicia212punjabi.princesksasikooliioswetha10anuandavipop77Radhika Shah-afsha-namita25mchoprahinal_maaneetMrs.ZSK..Adeena..rsroopali--Ratna--preethiasun-naaaaaaaaaShalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapeSabmeratu.maaneetsangelkahkashansakinaammu5punam2712_SharmeenLuvsGClevernetodayzstarLoquacious_AashCrazyCutesypickachuAmor.Krishna_Souravspvd

Go to top