_nandy_
_nandy_

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
AWESOKME
ArjunKiAsh Senior Member
ArjunKiAsh
ArjunKiAsh

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Hi friends, I wanna say Thanks to all my friends who helped me to overcome my fear and support me at my bad times. I never thought that I'll get this much love and care from you guys. I promised a long one but because of my brother couldn't do it as he always takes system from me. Kya karu? I'm younger than him naa...

I added some Maneet moments in this one. In 15B, I'll reveal truth about Geet being Sonia and Sonz-Ron relationship. Once again thanxx.

Part 15

Sonia and Ron came out and joined Raichands for breakfast. Jai was on phone but Neel's glare made him cut the call and sitting back to his chair. While eating Sonia asked Siya to join her for photo shoot, as it was a really important shoot for her career. Siya gladly accepted the invitation and said to meet her at venue. Neel was unconcerned about it. Jai after breakfast excused himself and went out.  After sometime, Sonia and Ron went out saying bye to Siya and Neel. Siya kissed Sonz cheeks and said bye. Neel looked at Siya for giving another round of lecture but she ignored him and went away.

Ron dropped her in studio and before going out gave her a See-You-Soon smooch. When Sonia entered her cabin, her assistants and secretary came and gave her today's schedule for shoots and meetings.

Khurana Mansion

Maan woke early and dressed up to leave for his office. He always came late from office and goes early. That's his schedule after Geet's death. He went to Ammy's room and saw him sleeping cutely hugging his big teddy. He couldn't stop himself and went near him to kiss but was scared whether his mere touch will caste a bad omen on him. He closed his eyes feeling the pain of not being able to pamper his own son.

Maan : Geet, I really miss you. Why did you leave me? I know what I did was a sin and I deserve punishment but I'm not alone suffering this but also our son. Geet, I really wish you were here at least for him.

Maan wiped his tears and walked out of room.

New York(Raichand Fashion world)

Sasha : Sonia Ma'am, there is a new show with Khuranas. The project is really big.

Sonia : Cut them off. We're not doing this project.

Sasha : But Ma'am, this will promote our company more and we'll be No. 1.

Sonia : We're in No. 1 Position Sasha.

Sasha : Yes Ma'am I know but taking this project will make us incompetent in this field. Ma'am Shergils are also competing for this project but Khuranas 1st choice is us. If we don't take it then it will go to Shergils.

Sonia : Hmm OK I'll think about it. You go and arrange for the shoot.

Sasha : Yes Ma'am.

New York (Raichand Office)

Person 1 : Sir, MSK is coming to New York.

Person 2 : Not only him but the whole family is coming.

Person 1 : Sir, he is going to attend a meeting in Raichand fashion world.

Person 2 : I know.

Person 1 : What if he sees Sonia Ma'am?

Person 2 : I want him to see her and also the whole family too.

Person 1 : What about Raunak sir? How will he react?

Person 2 : He has nothing to do with this. He doesn't know the truth about Geet neither Geet knows it. And I want you to update me about them. Remember to what to do when MSK sees Geet. I mean Sonia. OK?

Person 1 : Yes sir.

Person 2 : You may leave.

Person 2 : (Self-Talk) : I want to see you break down MSK, for that I'll do anything. I know your weakness is Geet aka our Sonia. When your see her, I'm sure you'll break down. And I want to see that.

Khurana Constructions

Maan was in his cabin doing his work and his secretary Nandini gave him details about the upcoming project in New York. Maan had many businesses including Fashion Magazine Publishers.

Nandini : Sir this documents is about upcoming project of FMP held in New York. Miss Sonia is dealing with this and these are her ideas.

Maan : Hmm. I'll look into this. You may leave now.

Nandini : Yes Sir.

Maan was looking into files given by Nandini but seeing the ideas and quotations in it, he felt a strange kind of happiness passing through him. He touches the papers as if they are too precious. He closed his eyes and remembered his past.

Flashback(During the time of Partial Amensia, i.e pregnancy period = 6th month.)

Geet was sitting on sofa and was watching her daily Soap and near by sat Maan, who was working on his laptop. Geet after sometimes switched off the TV and took the file from the table, and started to read it as if she is looking something serious. Maan saw this and was amused seeing her facial expression. He kept his laptop a side and came closer to Geet.

Maan : Geet kya kar rahi hu?Confused

Geet :!!!!

Maan : Geet

Geet :!!!!!

Maan : GEET (Shouts)LOL

Geet : Don't shout. Can't you see I'm busy?Angry

Maan : But what are you doing?ConfusedConfused

Geet : Stupid I'm reading.Wink

Maan : This is not comic book.ConfusedWink

Geet : I know.Tongue

Maan : Then?(Confused) Confused

Geet : uff Maan keep quite. I want to sleep.Wink

Maan : I don't understand the connection between reading file and sleeping. (Confused)Confused

Geet : you know naa reading this boring stuff will make anyone sleep. And I want to sleep now as you are busy. So for catching some sleep, I'm reading this.LOLLOL

Maan : Kya kaha tumne? My files are boring stuff?Angry

Geet : Yes and you are also a boring person.AngryWink

Maan : Acha I'm a boring person. Embarrassed(With mischievous smile)

He took the file from Geet's hand and kept in on table. Then he pulled Geet on his lap and snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him. Geet gasped seeing Maan's mischievous filled eyes. His fingers were making patterns on her back making her feel out of the world. She tried to get up from his lap but his hold tightened more with her each struggle. He took her luscious lips in his and kissed her passionately. They broke off to get air. Geet blushed and turned her face away making Maan grin like boy who got his favorite toy.

He then dipped his head on her cleavage and started doing naughty things making Geet's cheek red in colour. She started to moan in pleasure his name which aroused him more. He lifted her up and laid her on bed and he on top of her. But he was careful to keep his weight off her stomach. He took off his vest and slowly started to pull down her straps down and planted wet kisses on her bare skin. He was about to take her full clothes off but a knock on their door made interruption on their sweet magical moment. Maan cursed the person who was knocking on their door and put his vest back making Geet giggle. He then opened door and saw Sam and Meera standing with an accusing look.

Maan : What ?(Angry)Angry

Sam : What what?(Double angry)AngryAngry

Maan : Why are you both looking at me as if I did a big crime?ConfusedLOL

Meera : what took you 15 minutes to open the door? What were you doing? (Angrily)AngryWink

Maan blushed remembering the moment that took place between him and Geet. Seeing this Meera gave a confused look but Sam, who understood what happened between them gave a disbelieve look. Maan then composed himself.

Maan : For knowing what I'm doing you both came here? (Fake Anger to cover up)WinkLOLAngry

Meera : No. we came here to remind you that Geet's appointment in clinic is at 11.Tongue

Maan : OK thanks. Goodnight.(Eager to shoo them off so that he can continue from what he left)Wink

Sam : Move Maan. I wanna talk to my sister for sometime. LOLLOL(Kabab meih haddi)

Meera : Haan me too. Bhai move.WinkLOL (Bechara Maan)

Maan : Why now? Geet is tied. Come tomorrow and talk, she needs some sleep.LOLWink( Maan is like Please-go-from-here-you-Kabab meih haddis)WinkLOL

Sam : That's why I wanna talk to her so that she may get some sleep.(Maan will kill this Sam one dayLOL)

Maan : Huh??ConfusedOuch

Sam :  for making her sleep. Or else she won't be able to sleep for 4 or 5 hours. (Winked)LOLWink

Meera : Why is that? (Confused)ConfusedLOL

Maan : nothing. You both come in. ConfusedLOL(Embarrassed)

Meera and Sam went inside the room and talked to Geet till she slept. Maan was cursing Meera and Sam for ruining their special moments. Later, both bid Maan goodnight and went off to their respective rooms. Maan locked the room and sighed to see his Love sleeping like a baby. He joined her in bed and pulled her closer to him and kissed and forehead lightly. Seeing her snuggling closer to him, he smiled and drifted off to sleep.

Flashback ends

Maan got a call from Daadi which made him come back to present.

Daadi : Maan come home now.(Tensed)

Maan : Kya hua daadi?

Daadi : Armaan' (Tensed)

Maan : Kya hua Ammy ko? (Tensed)

Daadi : please come first and see yourself.

Maan : OK, I'm coming.

Pre-Cap: Same as before.

Edited by Ash534 - 24 November 2011 at 7:33am

The following 161 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana1234pyarisaheliinlwgeetsimran2608SShah786nilu_50scarce05ameerunehavashipriyanka55555mishimniki7611vidz.manirajramavishangeljyotiEnigma78mandakini_marchAISHAJSsravanthi93aisha_1998chandreyeeroy01leothelionasmi123Paingel5armadsonupatammyicycoolshreya satishayu14-divya-rsingh0103bhakbhartifanmons_mbnazsij--love--thendral_111love_lavnyaDazlingdivyatobblerturboMSgayatriNihsonpinku33kavs123lovepoopriyankadwivedisk_75annbellmaneet2011piyushiPoonamTBkhascue1sakadafisuwaibahimli95april12Love2readsanam1234usessyylaraibNazmaaArsheelamysticangelmishtibpreetymaaneetits_me97531Sphinxsupernasahuangel_mewshivangi783mardem-g19am_sweet_pariMina420chubzyCutee999dreamy4everi rokshristi1aakritisri1111cyum321crazy_swetashalinisaran89Annu8193jssoodangel_smilymaanshiMsMovielover-SmexySmile-ns.1Rocks.DharaNav2010sheetalvasagangesegbpriya_ya1408vasavi_sripaponecon-Veritaserum-18mypridesoni4evasimi91SONU_29meettu-Zahra15-maaneetmaahiawesomepoojanehakapoor7mrk-1sanu3108ambbihaharshithaaaaaaakrati5wajiha-1Krishnaluv94rupzloveusmj1977.shrutiksasipunjabi.princesnihatrishruti_luvs_mskhinal_maaneetmaaniqrarsroopaliHansaNnahtani88anshra-afsha-mchopra*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10keenu_kkpreethiaseemamaryfreya123meena..ShalveAsh1991--Ratna--sona-raiCraziest_MGmaaneetsangelLittle_Mermaid._SharmeenLuvsGCpunam2712-Sexy----nishu---Remya_Pillaikahkashansakinaammu5zaara2212honeygrape_BlackPearl_todayzstarleverneabinash079bhanu_rekhagpickachu-BlushaLicious-mysteriousmillispvd

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
lovely dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tobblerturbo

meena.. IF-Sizzlerz