hey plse dont discontinue
plse

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjunKiAsh

krati5 IF-Rockerz
krati5
krati5

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
i m sry if ny one hs hurted u... i cn understand ur feelings... but i think u need be +ve discontinuing it won't be d soln... u r a writer nd write whtever u feel like... the person which is hvng a pblm shld be d one to  quit... u r nt weak to stop ur liking by considering wht d hell d other person think... just for some one hs criticize u , u cnn'nt stop it yarr... we all r in support... u shld continue ds ff... think positive nd continue...

ArjunKiAsh

soni4eva IF-Rockerz
soni4eva
soni4eva

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
hey plzz dnt discontiue dis ff
i luv dis ff jus 4 1 person ur gna close dis ff
plzz dnt stop writin x

ArjunKiAsh

gangesegb IF-Dazzler
gangesegb
gangesegb

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
CryCryCryplz don't do this...
don't end it plz...
love this ff

ArjunKiAsh

Bkhas Senior Member
Bkhas
Bkhas

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Hey dear.. Plz dnt close dis ff..
Really luv ur writin plz do cont it..

Edited by Bkjaspal - 12 September 2011 at 11:15am

ArjunKiAsh

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
pls dont do that
i really enjoying the twist
pls block the negative & think about
the rest who are madly in love with the twist
think about it
i'll be waiting next part
thank yu so much
bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticangel

who the hell is that brainless female who is imposing her  opinions and suggestions on u and offending and hurting u in the process...
why cant ppl understand that this is just a story and a product of thw riter's imagination...and ppl who read the ff shud kno how to put their opinions and their criticisms right...without offending anyone...
the  writer is doing a favour on us by writing and taking time out of her busy life and giving such lovely updates..instead of appreciating and being understanding, ppl behave in such immature fashion...ppl who spew venom shud grow up and understand to take things in a positive way and hold some patience...

and dear, i just wish u reconsider ur decision for the ppl who love u and ur ffs...
dont let ppl's opinions deter ur passion and ur desire to write...
i just wish i cud undo the hurt that u feel , but all i can say is take some time off and cool down...we all are with u...
take care

when maan was shown as a philanderer, noone had any objections and when geet is portrayed in this way ppl have already jumped to conclusions that she is characterless, without knowing her side of the story...atleast she has some reasons to sleep with ron, may be he has brainwashed her...
what reason maan has for being such a pervert in his past...
i think ppl shud shun such hypocritical attitude and double standards...

i just request ppl who are not  open minded and are mature and patient for the story to unfold and have complete faith in the writer...to stay away...and be a bit polite and couteous in expressing their opinions...
there is way of expressing urself...making remarks like the ones made by the lady will only make her look like a fool ...

exactly my point!!!!!!!!! every one accepts maan as playboy but if geet has any one other than him she is characterless... sooo sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maangeet_rockspearl_warriorkrati5kooliio

palsweety51 Senior Member
palsweety51
palsweety51

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash534

NOTE

SORRY FRIENDS,  but i'm going to dicontinue this FF. I told you through a note that Please don't come into any conclusion before me updating 2 others parts. Many of my friends only guided me and told me what they want or what they like. I also told them my intention was not to hurt you guys. When the story proceeds, you'll know why Geet did this and what are the lies and mystery behind her bad behaviour.

One of you hurted me very badly that i cried.

I told you all guys, be patient before coming into any conclusion or judgements. But one of you hurted me very badly. It was just a story and i never intend to hurt you guys. All other my frds only told me they hate Geet but its their personal opinion and it only encouraged me to write why she turned like that and why is She BAD GIRL. i'm sure from begining you guys have read what Maan, a 30 yrs old person did to Geet, 18yrs old girl. But everyone supported Maan even though he did big Sin. But Geet, who was poisened with many lies and venom never wanted to be Bad Girl. Circumstance and Time made her like that. When the story proceeds, mystery of Sonia(Geet)will be revealed. I told you guys that. But for a story hurting a person is very bad and it hurts.

I'M SORRY. BUT I CAN'T CONTINUE THIS FF. SORRY IF I HURTED YOU GUYS THROUGH THIS FF. IT WAS NOT INTENTIONALLY. I NEVER WANTED TO HURT ANYONE THROUGH THIS FF. I'M SORRY... REALLY SORRY. PLZZ FORGIVE ME. FROM NOW, THIS FF IS CLOSED.

My dear  i commented earlier and going to say the same thing again i said earlier too i had no problem with geet moving on cause what mann did was not rt only problem i had was why geet was living with criminal family and that i told there should be reason behind that yaar please don't discontinue that cause of one person we would all love to read the story further please continue the story... The story is awsome please please please continue..

Raman

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjunKiAshnazsijkooliiodumas

Go to top