update soon 
ArjunKiAsh Senior Member
ArjunKiAsh
ArjunKiAsh

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged

12 B

Maan : OK. But only 10 mins.

Geet : Thank You

She again kissed his lips. Maan was having shock after shock. He then got up and switched on TV in their room.

Present

Maan smiled remembering it and saw Geet cuddling more closely to him. He again started to call her but she just snuggled close. Suddenly he got a mischievous plan to make her awake. He started to kiss her all over her face, shoulder, collarbone and neck. She started moaning but was still lazy to get up. Maan understood her laziness and smiled at her. He then gave a bite on her collar bone which made her jerk up from bed. She looked at him with fake anger and was ready to shout. Before she shouts at him, he silenced her by kissing her lips softly.  She protested initially but after sometime responded equally. He broke the kiss and looked at her lovingly and she blushed and hided her head on his chest. She then looked at him with a shy smile and asked.

Geet : Ek baat puchu?

Maan : Hmm (Smiling)

Geet : was our marriage arranged or Love? Woh kya hai naa, I didn't see any mangalsutra or sindoor in our room. So I just wanna know did we only marry legally or done both legal and traditional?

Hearing the word marriage Maan closed his eyes feeling guilty. He now remembers about them being unmarried and she soon to become mother without wed-lock. She thinks that they married legally but the truth is bitter which will shatter her and burn him in it.

Geet : Kya hua? Why are you not saying anything? Meine kuch galat kaha kya?

Maan : Nahi Geet. It's just that I remembered something. It was love marriage for ME.

Geet : And for me?(giggled).OK say how did we meet first?

Maan : hmm. I met my Shona when I came to your apartment to invite Sam and Rahul for party. When I entered your home, I heard a melodious giggle and I found the owner of it sitting on sofa and watching Tom & Jerry. Well, I watched your sweet and cute gestures. That's how I met you 1st time.

Geet : Then?

Maan : Will say later as we are late for breakfast. Go and freshen up Shona.

Geet : Par'

Maan : Par var kuch nahi. We have all time to discuss it Shona. Now its breakfast time, see our baby will be hungry.

Geet reluctantly went to washroom. Maan sighed in relief but he also felt guilty to lie to Geet. Geet came out after her bathe and they together went down to have breakfast. Rahul came near Geet and hugged her and wished her good morning. She too wished him and hugged him back. Rahul didn't bother to look at Maan or Veer. Rahul still hated Veer and Maan, he hated Maan more as he think Maan is the sole reason for his life problem. According to Rahul, Maan is the reason that Veer refused to marry his mother. And now because of Maan, Rahul's Princess (Geet) is in this bad condition. He hated Maan very much. Maan know this very well.

7 months later

These 7 months changed everyone's life due to Geet. The cold war between Team A and Team B concluded. Because of Geet, Rahul had no way other than cooperate with Maan and Veer. Pari got married to Vicky as Geet told them she wanna see their wedding. Meera and NT started talking like earlier times. Rahul stopped calling Veer 'Mr. Khuruna' due to Geet insist as it is formal according to her; now Rahul call Veer 'Uncle' but still refuse to accept him as his father. But they do talk and even fight together against Maan and will advise him which make Maan irritate. Sam married Rahul on the day Vicky married Pari. Life was smooth for everyone due to Geet. Even Yash joined them.

Maan and Geet came closer and had many romantic moments. Maan was gentle and caring. He never leaves any chance to romance with Geet. Geet still don't know the truth about her life. Geet's mood swing made her cry for silly things. She used to cry for each and everything and her cravings made Maan and Rahul cry.

One night, Geet woke up and asked for Elin's Special Chocolate cake. Maan and Rahul drove at midnight together to get it. They mentally cried when they back with Elin's Special Chocolate cake and found out that Geet slept waiting for it. The whole family was together because of her.

Geet was walking in the garden with NT, Sam and Pari. Suddenly a hand pulled her from them and she collided with a muscular chest lightly.

Geet : Awwe'

Voice : Opps sorry.

Geet : Maan ye kya kar rahi hu? Chodo mujhe. Somebody will see us.Embarrassed

Maan : Nobody will see us.

Before she could say anything Maan lifted her and walked to their room. He closed the door with his leg. He sat on sofa and made her sit in his lap and started kissing her. She was protesting saying "No' Ab Nahi". But Maan ignored it and he silenced her by kissing on her lips. She soon gave in and they were on fire. But they were disturbed by Dev and Adi who barged in without knocking the door. Maneet broke from kiss. Geet was about to stand up but Maan didn't allow her to move from his lap which made Geet turn pinker. Adi gave his famous he-he wala laugh which made Maan angrier. He glared daggers at them which made Adi stop his laugh and Dev shiver.

Maan : Can't you knock before you enter?Angry

Dev : Sorry Bro. But it was urgent.

Maan : What urgent?Angry

Adi : Sir, we need you signature in this.

Maan : Hmm. Give it.Angry

Maan signed the papers without reading it and also without allowing Geet to move from his lap. Geet was embarrassed seeing Dev and Adi smiling at her. She was angry at Maan for embarrassing her in front of them.

Dev : Bro, read it before you sign.

Maan : you didn't read?Angry

Dev : Yes but'

Maan : Then? Now go. I have signed it. Angry

Adi and Dev was rushing out seeing Maan's temper. Before the leave room, they heard Maan shouting "CLOSE THE DOOR". Geet was now more embarrassed and super angry at Maan. Volcano erupted through her.

ONE MORE PART COMING  2mrw morning.

Edited by Ash534 - 30 August 2011 at 10:30am

The following 173 member(s) liked the above post:

nams4pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetnilu_50simran2608scarce05ameerunehavashilovelyninicukishjagritimanochamaaneet05gayathripriyankramavishEnigma78nimkoangeljyotiaisha_1998sakshi0ajoliekrishna.gagsyasmi123asdjPaingelariz2000ammyicycoolTinkJiamans22-divya-rsingh0103blessednimayu14bhakbhartifanalu5123Angel.Khushi-Elfin-VirIka4ever--love--guru-ki-dewaanipulvi16thendral_111diyachillBkhashansasmamons_mbkhansangelmamatha.pinku33MSgayatridrashtiMyAnGeLElizaKawatobblerturbosoniaz121anaum91cue1sakadafipiyushibirdy2011lovepooannbellimli95turbulenceMistiofMistzcharlie1950babygurl10anshimanshiabina03maansi007mardeam_sweet_parisomakazmimishtibNazmaakhushboo2297531angel_mewrnvdbhavanisstylishdollm-g19Hina.khanxxxmysticangelsneharjun92sessyapril12Love2readsanam1234uits_mepreetymaaneetpearl_warriorgbhatar_artpriya_ya1408vasavi_srins.1GudiyalovesgurusheetalvasagangesegbJayaRneethuMGNav2010jssoodangel_smilyMsMovielovercyum321ruhakhanraj_202Cutee999amzu32pushpiAnvi2009111priyandreamy4evervrsharmaalicia212punjabi.princesksasisanu3108ambbihaharshithaaaaaaashruti_luvs_msklovelycutietedymrk-1Maaneet.LoverTinkerBellasimi91-Zahra15-nehakapoor718mypriderupzloveukrati5Krishnaluv94-Veritaserum-paponeconTeamMcSwarek_SharmeenLuvsGChoneygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212preethiameena..ShalvemaaneetsangelCraziest_MGpunam2712-Sexy-kahkashansakinaTyroammu5--Ratna--hinal_maaneetshah10rsroopaliseemamarysun-naaaaaaaaakooliioanuandavipop77swetha10maaniqranahtani88mchopra-afsha-namita25abinash079mysteriousmillilevernetodayzstar_BlackPearl_Loquacious_AashKrishna_Souravspvd

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
wow nice update 
why u will not arange maaneet marriage 
loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_mew

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali