Fan Fictions

MG Revenge FF Thread One - Page 84

viviam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😕UPSET YAAR.HOW COULD GEET SLEEP WITH OTHER GUY EVERYNIGHT.SHE FORGOT HER CHILD,SISTER, JIJU TOO.MAAN WAS DRUNK WHEN HE DID IT.GEET TOO HAD STARTED LIKING MAAN YAAR.AFTER TH AT NIGHT, MAAN NEVER TOOK HER ADVANTAGE.HE BECAME GOOD PERSON  FOR HER.I AM SORRY TO SAY IT, BUT U RUINED HER CHARACTER YAAR.U COULD HAVE SHOWN ANYTHING BUT NOT SLEEPING WITH CRIMINAL N LIVING IN HIS HOME WITH HIM WITHOUT MARRYINS😡.STORY WAS AWESOME👏 AND DIFFERENT.BUT... Edited by geett777 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maangeet_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
UPSET YAAR.HOW COULD GEET SLEEP WITH OTHER GUY EVERYNIGHT.SHE FORGOT HER CHILD,SISTER, JIJU TOO.MAAN WAS DRUNK WHEN HE DID IT.GEET TOO HAD STARTED LIKING MAAN YAAR.AFTER TH AT NIGHT, MAAN NEVER TOOK HER ADVANTAGE.HE BECAME GOOD PERSON FOR HER.I AM SORRY TO SAY IT, BUT U RUINED HER CHARACTER YAAR.U COULD HAVE SHOWN ANYTHING BUT NOT SLEEPING WITH CRIMINAL N LIVING IN HIS HOME WITH HIM WITHOUT MARRYINS.STORY WAS AWESOME AND DIFFERENT.BUT...

Plz stop bashing the story again.
As for geet's character,since we don't know the full story i don't think its fair to pass judgement right now. At least let the story progress.
And Maan did take advantage of geet.Influence of alcohol is no excuse.After that night he should have returned geet to her family but he was more concerned about his stupid revenge.Yes he did fell in love with geet but still he did not give any name to his and Geet's relationship.Not even after geet was pregnant.
And after geet lost her memories and regained her right mind maan should have told geet the truth.
So Maan was not an innocent man even though he fell in love.I am going to enjoy seeing geet in this new avatar.
I hope you are not offended.
Ash,plz continue soon.😊😊
Edited by icy_magma - 12 years ago
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for your update...where are you???
ArjunKiAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: shanilaa

😭😭where are you😭😭

Hi dear, but lot of assingements to do. I'll planning to update a long one on 1st week of Nov. Plzz wait little more dear
ArjunKiAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: geett777

😕UPSET YAAR.HOW COULD GEET SLEEP WITH OTHER GUY EVERYNIGHT.SHE FORGOT HER CHILD,SISTER, JIJU TOO.MAAN WAS DRUNK WHEN HE DID IT.GEET TOO HAD STARTED LIKING MAAN YAAR.AFTER TH AT NIGHT, MAAN NEVER TOOK HER ADVANTAGE.HE BECAME GOOD PERSON  FOR HER.I AM SORRY TO SAY IT, BUT U RUINED HER CHARACTER YAAR.U COULD HAVE SHOWN ANYTHING BUT NOT SLEEPING WITH CRIMINAL N LIVING IN HIS HOME WITH HIM WITHOUT MARRYINS😡.STORY WAS AWESOME👏 AND DIFFERENT.BUT...

. I'll clear all doubts yaar. But 1st of all did you read the notes i posted regarding Geet's this behavior? If Yes, well i'll give u further explanation on this.

Geet was 17 when she got mental shock witnessing an accident which made her mentally unstable but still she remembered who is Maan, Sam and others. Only difference was she was acting like 7 yrs old girl.  Then you know Maan making her pregnant and all other related stuffs. At that time she was on her medication of mental shock too.

Then she was shot by an anonymous person which lead to her memory loss. She became mature but then she forgot who is Maan, Sam, Rahul and others. She accepted Maan during this time.

Then she got a shock that she was an unwed mother and Maan never married her. She gave birth to her baby and slipped into coma. During this time, the hospital got completed destroyed by fire and everyone including Maan thought Geet was dead.

But later in story, it is found that Geet is living with Ron as Sonia. Now... SHE DOESN'T KNOW HER TRUTH THAT SHE IS HAVING A BABY AND MAAN BHAI IS NOT HER BROTHER ANY MORE. SHE IS TOLD BY PERSON THAT SHE WAS ABANDONED BY SAM AND RAHUL.

AND SHE DOESN'T KNOW HER RELATION WITH MAAN. SHE, AFTER RECOVERING FROM COMA FORGOT "MEMORY LOSS PERIOD OF HER LIFE". She is fed with lies and venom to use her as a weapon against MSK.

The real Geet never loved Maan. It was another Geet who had memory loss liked Maan. That Geet too liked him not LOVED.

Hope u understand this. any Doubt, feel free to ask.

Ash

and i would like to say something to people who is having doubts on this. Please read Note, i posted in page 135

Edited by Ash534 - 12 years ago
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks yaar😃waiting for update😃
pearl_warrior thumbnail
I hope your assignments will be over soon...
Waiting for the update..
Rocxy thumbnail
why not updating dear??????????????
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey plz add me in ur pm list
i didnt know about any thing that happened here sorry 
but i think u are right when guys can do anything they want why cant girls
waiting to read why she is like this
mysteriousmilli thumbnail