Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rubaroo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey sweety...
don't feel hurt...
its our decision to reade ur ff,,,,,,
an author's imagination has no limitation... eye of imagination rolls 4m earth to heaven,,,,,,
& beauty is in everything...b'coz its art & creation ... & creative art is always noble beyond any reasoning...
don't be upset with those who is being rude to u...b'coz if u r criticised than that means u climbing the stairs of success...& ur critics r ur best admirer... so don't worry...
& being ur fan i will request u to continue ur work...bttt i can only request,,,,,, decision is finally urs...& obviously its nttt me its u who has capability to create a wonderful piece of art...which is yet to complete...
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awww don't closee this ff lovee!
forget about them rude ppl!
just rmb that there are much more nicer ppl who love youuu and this ff!
and as for the ppl who hurt you they will get their karma!
i know me and many other pplz will still read this ff no matter what decision you make!

kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey, please don't end this FF!
And you should simply ignore that person!
We ALL want you to continue it...!
You cant just break our hearts for that one mean person 

nazsij thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey don't do that yaar...plsss con this ff...don't stop..we r ready to read..plsss me tho us din se iske baare me soch rehi hu..kya huva hoga uski zindagi me..plsss beech me math chodo yaar...cont plsss...don't be sad yaar it will be ok...sometime people don't think before speaking.bc of them y u stop writing..this all will be there,don't take it seriously...plsss 4 us continue soon...
amzu32 thumbnail
hey Dear plzz  don't discontinue this FF...
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey girl
dont do this
we support you dear
hey hi! how are u girl??...sorry about the the comments out there on our FF.i really like your way of justifying your characters. some wont understand the core meaning and hiding truth behind the situation and intention. so please don't be disheartened! ...first i really felt bad for GEET while reading your FF that maan made a huge mistake. but this not the way of taking revenge tough i agree your point of view and respect it. but making geet is a bad according to the readers is a bad idea coz till now they have seen GEET as a PURE-SERINE and only meant to MAAN as the think that whatever men do is forgivable if women do the same is a BIG crime. but i am your side and support you to till end as i am also a writer and i understand your pain of writing creative things. so PLEASE DO CONTINUE the FF. and prove that we readers are wrong in assuming and guessing things. HOPE you will continue soon...

Love
Richie Rose
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I feel so sad that someone hurt you. It's just a story, even though I was sad. I really wanted to read more. I'll miss this FF. Thank you for writing this much. I loved it!
ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
please don't do this...i really enjoyed the twist...please just ignore  the negative thinking people & think about the rest who loved this twist a lot...just because someone doesn't likes ur thoughts u r not going stop ur imagination and creativity...everyone has a right to voice their opinion & if someone doesn't like ur work then let them go to hell..why should u stop ur work just because some random person commented on ur work...dear this will only show that u r weak and anybody and everybody can come and hurt u,don't do this to urself because u won't be able to live like this...we cannot change our life or thinking just because someone is not happy with us and that too a stranger...this will not effect that idiot at all but only u and the people u really appreciate ur work...don't make them suffer because of an idiot who thinks xyz of ur ff...block that person,flush him/her out of ur thoughts and life and please move on with ur ff we all love it and we don't want to loose it because of any foolish thought or any foolish person...sothink about it positively...i'll be waiting for the next part...thank you so much..try replying dear!!!😛
maneet-56 thumbnail
yaar aesa na kar plz ash
 mere jannu ki sali sahiba bus kar gussa chor yaar
 plz ff discontinue na kar
 pata hai aj main bohot diin bad if per ai ho
 sabse pehle teri ff parhi u know i love this ff
 n love ur concept plz dont do this to me
 plz continue it for me plz
 those who  dont like this ff then  then y r they reading this
 just forget it all 
 n u have to continue plz