Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
" border="">

will update within two days.

Edited by kingu - 12 years ago
angili thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Is the update tonight or when please answer I am dying to know what will happen next
ArjunKiAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Part 10

Maan : Geet , go to sleep.

Geet : Jii.

She lay on bed beside him and kept a little distance between them which made his wounded heart again hurt.

After sometimes he felt a light weight on his chest. He opened his eyes and saw Geet's head on his chest and her hands encircling him. She was snuggling more close to him. He smiled seeing this and pulled her closer and gave her kiss on her forehead and closed his eyes.

MORNING

Geet opened her eyes and got up. She saw other side of her bed empty and sighed in relief. She didn't believe that Maan is her husband and also the fact that she is pregnant.  Suddenly she felt nausea and went to washroom and throwed up, after sometime she felt someone patting her back to comfort her. She looked back and saw Maan. She was about to ask him something but again nausea hit her and she turned back and throw up. Afterward she felt ease, Maan helped her clean herself and wiped her face. She said that she wanna have a bathe and he went out giving her a small smile. After some time, she came out wearing her short bathrobe which is till her mid thighs. She didn't notice Maan who was staring at her. She came in front of dressing table and started combing her hair. Suddenly she felt someone behind her back and she stood still due to sudden shock.  His hand around her waist and suddenly she was pulled back to him. She closed her eyes feeling an unknown pleasure. His closeness had made her heart beat faster & faster. His hand moved to the side of her face and very slowly moved back those wet hair. He slipped the robe down her arms and kissed her white milky skin which made her shiver. She was moaning with his each kisses and bite.

Suddenly they were disturbed by a knock on the door. They came out from their la la land. She was embarrassed and walked towards cupboard and took and a teddy bears t-shirt and shorts and went to washroom to change. Maan opened the door to find Sam and daadi standing with tray. He moved to a side to let them in.

Geet walked out and saw Sam and Daadi talking to Maan. When they saw her, they suddenly stopped talking. Sam came closer to her and hugged her and wished her good morning. She simply smiled at her.

Sam : Geet baby, have your food. See I brought your favorite food. Guess what?

Geet : well, err..

Sam : Pasta salad and poblano chiles filled with cheese and deep fried.

Geet : Thank you

Sam : now eat it fast.

Geet didn't feel to eat that food but seeing Sam's face she didn't feel to make her upset. She took a bite but then suddenly started nausea feeling and ran to washroom to throw up. Sam and Maan followed her and patted her. They helped her clean and wipe her face and hands. She came out and sat on bed.

Geet : err..can I get some lasagna chicken. I'm just craving to eat it. Please.

Sam and Daadi were shocked and Maan was surprised because that was one of Maan's favourite.  Daadi smiled and called Gayatri and asked her to bring lasagna chicken. After half an hour, Gayatri brought lasagna chicken and juice for Geet. She was happy and ate it excitedly. Maan, Sam and Daadi saw this and smiled. Suddenly she noticed a love bite on Geet's neck.

Sam(ST) : I can't believe it, is that a Love bite. Iss ka matalab Maan aur Geet'..

She looked at Maan and glared at him. Maan didn't understand why Sam was glaring at him, and then Sam with her eyes pointed Geet's neck. Maan was embarrassed and looked away.  Daadi too noticed Geet's neck and gave him another look.

Maan (ST) : Hell, now both of them will kill me. OMG please save me.

Suddenly Vicky, Dev, Rahul and Meera came inside the room and wished her good morning. She too wished them back. Then they too noticed her neck. Meera and Rahul gave him a I-will-kill-you look and Dev and Vicky gave him teasing look. Geet finished her food and drank her juice. She looked at Daadi and gave her a sweet smile. Maan got a call from Adi informing about an urgent meeting. He kissed Geet on forehead and said that he'll come soon. Others gave him another dagger look but he ignored them and walked out.

Everyone was spending time with her. She was more attached to Daadi. She was not able to remember Rahul and Sam but still she called them Bhaiya and didi. Pari, Meera and NT soon became her friends. She laughed more when Dev and Vicky cracked jokes. She also loved Veer's company. Bur Rahul ignored Veer all the time. He just hated his mere presence. But infront of Geet, Rahul never showed any haterness.

EVENING

Maan came home early to see Geet. He saw her talking with his family and Rahul. He smiled seeing this. From his back a voice called him.

Voice : Maan

Maan turned and saw Sam standing there with hands crossed. He gave her faint smile.

Sam : Maan I wanna ask you something.

Maan : yes. You can ask me anything Sam.

Sam : Maan' Geet is innocent and young. She doesn't know anything. Please stop playing games with her. I know you want to take revenge from us but please just take it on us and leave her.

Maan : Sam I'm not playing any game. I love her and she is carrying my baby. Believe me I'll never leave her or hurt her.

Sam : if you are not playing games or taking revenge then why did you do that? You impregnated her when she was mentally instable. She is just 18 Maan. She just completed her school. Look Maan, you got what you want. Now leave her. I promise she'll never come to you or her baby asking any rights.

Maan : (Calmly) Sam I know that you love her a lot. But believe me when I kidnapped her I never thought to do these things with her. Yes, I kidnapped her to take revenge from you but never thought to steal her innocence. It was an accident. I was drunk.

Sam : what you mean by that? I know you had an eye for her. So please atleast don't lie maan.

Maan: yes I once had lust for her but believe me Sam, I never planned to do this. Yes, I thought to blackmail you using this but I didn't want to hurt her. Yes, you are right, a part of me had lust when I kidnapped but ' how will I make you understand this? Please try to understand me Sam. I love her.

Sam: what are you saying? You don't want to do it but still a part of you wanna do it. Err'Maan I can't understand anything.

Maan : OK Sam. Just listen. You know that I was a playboy right? Yes, the playboy in me always wanted her but another part of me never wanted to hurt her. When I kidnapped her I didn't wanna do anything like that with her but a part of me still lusted on her. But I controlled that feeling because she trusted me like a brother and called me bhai even though I hate it. So I thought to blackmail you guys and then afterwards give her back to you. I never intended to keep her with for long because I know I will loose it. The day I brought her here I was slightly drunk and she was unconscious. The monster in me took over the control and I lost it. But believe me I didn't know that she was mentally instable. After that day I never touched her again and when I came to know about her mental instability, I took her to many best Dr. I don't know when I started to love her but my love for is not a game. And when I came to know about the baby, I was really happy and I fall for her more deeply. I love my baby and Geet. And I promise you I'll never hurt her. I will always protect her and the baby. I wanna marry her, love her and give all happiness.

Sam : who are you? You are not Maan.

Pre-cap : Maneet Romance

Past of Maan & Geet.

Please comment and also press LIKE button.

Edited by kingu - 12 years ago
reserved

Finally your back...
loved the update...
hope geet remembers her past and hope she remembers maan...
and this thing with sam both her n rahul need to get over it .. :)
x
Edited by Nazmaa - 12 years ago
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome part 
loved it
waiting past
gangesegb thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
finally aft longg time...