destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
  DEc14 episode:
Rahul/shaan confrontation scene:

Shaan is practising at Ducks cafe for the audition

When he is singing he forgets the lyrics

.Rahul from standing behind reminds him 

shan sees him and is totally surprised .shocked..Rahul extends hands for shake but shaan refuses. Both have an sensational meeting  after 5 years recalling Old memoried all thorough puzzle sort of Bollowwood style dialgoue

...  shaan tells rahul he will have his old friends except him abck to form th band again

And Flash back scens of shaan/rahul/sam/duck livign their college days was shown
Highlights:

The scene between rahul/shaan was good...but  felt back groundcore was too loud and some of the dialogues were inaudible..No khanak in the full episode... 

DEC 15 episode:
  Shaan returns home after tiring practice.sunil is working hard confronts him saying business has suffered losses becasue of shaans irrepsonsibility ..and shaan replies he was not interested in business right from the beginning....

this irritates sunil(shaans dad ) and he says he would ever succeed in becoming a singer because he never did any job in full

But shaan says he has support of  few other  people in home and so he would defintely succeed.  

ShaNak scene

Khanak sees tired shaan and shaan is comforted by her..shaan opens uo to her and tells her on Rahul..This scene was good.

rahul/sam scene:

rahul taks sam to a runied bulidng an d says he wants to have the wedding there and she needs to tidy up the place sam is puzzled.. 

DEc 16 episode: 

shaan tells in brief that he had a great friendhsip with rahul and one slap changed everything..

Khanak/shaan share an understanding /caring moment...  

khanak decorates ducks cafe in anticipation of audition...

Sam is afraid rahul may come there and shaan will realise the truth ..and he will get upset with them

But duck says he (rahul)wont come..

ShaNak scene

there was a cute scene of Khanak  pooja and putting Thilak on shaan's forehead ..shan is feeling embarrsed in front of all..but khanak says she is his wife and they share a small lovey/duvey moment..

Audition:at ducks cafe (i think stage 1 audiiton )   

shaan/duck are ready to sing for auditions Khanak encourages shaan who looks up to her for the same..

He starts singing a love song

But judges(?) object upon rahuls mobile call.I think rahul has asked them to ask for the friendship song to be sung by shaan( aas paas hai khuda)  

shaan says he would later

they(judges) say they want Friendship song..

and the same one he sang at college

Shaan is surprisedas to how those people knew of that song...duck/sam are nervous

Kaalo promo scene:I

promos of Kaalo horrofilm in theatres from dec 17

It was really scary

..Kaalo it seems is the first day horror film in the world and it is the story of a chudail( dont know english word i think one can say witch ot something)  thirsty after blood... 

Duck/sam enacted the promos showing fear quite well.and I thought that kaalo young girl( swini khara... mini from DMG) was a good actress.  

dears i have tried to help honestly those who missed out the written updates

Please forgive me if i left out some details..

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 17 December 2010 at 9:03am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Kenpachimushkan_2003daddysgirl786-Candy-shalini01MFRanjiniNinjaInPyjamasThe_May_Rose-Deepali-

-Candy- IF-Dazzler
-Candy-
-Candy-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Nice update =D i saw tht kaalo promo in rbo...actually i was scared lol :P nd plus i saw it on utube so i forwarded the part...Lol xD im a fattuu :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamas

daddysgirl786 Goldie
daddysgirl786
daddysgirl786

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Thanks sioooooo much!!! I was missing these episodes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamas

chinni26 Newbie
chinni26
chinni26