Rang Badalti Odhani

Best of RBO-- The best lines! (Page 9)

SHANAKFAN Senior Member
SHANAKFAN
SHANAKFAN

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
hey aditee i want to add one more line of khanak dat i like very much

at garage

khanak: agar bhagna hi hai to dhulwadi ki taraf baghna kyunki duniya main mujhe aur kuch pata nahi aur agar main aapko nahi dhoond payi to khud ko kho baithoongi...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IFsKhanak-YasharanArshi-kubareThe_May_Rosebones88

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
@shanakfan
That's a very good line by Khanak. Thanks for reminding us all.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANIFsKhanak

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
KKH....(can't remember  the exact words.....)

Khanak - Dekiye, aapko mujhse itni aachi tara baat karne ki zarorat nahi hai....Mein Natasha Ji nahi hoon...

Shaan - Tuh kya howa meein mein tumha paati to hoon... Aur mein jub chahoon, jitni baar chahoon, kehsakta hoon ke tum tum kitni sudar hoon Khanak...Ke tum kitni aachi lagti ho.....

Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_cool_123

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
I hope this hasn't been posted before ... But another strong character statement was from Khanak ....

Shanak scene 65 - When Shaan accuses Khanak of coming in between him & Tashu ...

Khanak says "Kya pharak padta hain.. Main kuch bhi karoon .. iss ladai main meri jeet hone ka koi sawaaal hi nahi utthtaa..... Sirf jaanna chahti thi ... Ki main kitni boori tarah haroongi  '

Awwww poor Khanak ... feels really bad for her ....

SHANAKFANrafia 24Souma.Npriya_cool_123The_May_Rose

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Fantastic line...love it!
Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
@SHANAKFAN: lovely line.....so good to go down memory lane!!!

I wish the CVs just take a look at their own prev work ....they will know the diff and what is required themselves!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFAN

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Okay so I know you guys are discussing great lines of RBO here but this thread is about good writing and I would like to say that these lines would not have this much impact without the backbone that is the absolutely perfect love story written that supports them.And vice versa.
You see the fact that has always irked me about love stories-whether in soaps,movies or most romantic books-is that the guy and girl just seem to fall in love.You can't really figure out why they are in love.But RBO is one love that you CAN figure out.
Whether you believe in destiny or not you believe in the love that springs up between Shaan and Khanak.And this love isn't based on looks(though they're both cute) or the fights(lovable but not the basis) or the differences(which help in attracting them to each other but they still aren't THE reason they fall in love.
You see at the base of it all is a guy who is stuck in a rut in life.He has potential to do great things but no one believes he is capable of them so much so that the guy himself now doesn't think of himself more than a rich, spoilt brat.And then along comes this girl who sees that potential in him.Who sees all the goodness in him that others have stopped noticing.Who believes in him and makes him believe in himself.He looks at her strength and her courage and finds the courage within himself to expose that hidden part of himself.To draw upon his inherent qualities and use them.
And the girl sees in him a man who is still a bit of a child.But with a world of good within him.Who doesn't judge her for her past or where she is from but for who she is.Who likes in her the very things that her elders in the village told her weren't good things for a girl to have.She doesn't have to curb any of her emotions in front of him.
THAT is where the magic lies.For me love is so much more than just physical attraction or having a good time together.And that kind of love is the essence of RBO.

SHANAKFANrafia 24-YasharanArshi-priya_cool_123The_May_Rose

IFsKhanak IF-Dazzler
IFsKhanak
IFsKhanak

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
one of my fav lines is 

"mujhe nai seekhni angreji, aap seekho gujrati"

when shan hit her with the ruler accidently

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANrafia 24

Go to top