Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Best of RBO-- The best lines! (Page 11)

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
hey all.....
was just thinking abt golden rbo... and this one stuck me... cv s did magic not only with shanak but also with other characters... i donknowif thius has been mentioned earlier

its the scene where shhan blurts out i love u khanak to natasha........ shaan tries to tell nat ... isme khanak ki koyi galti nahin hein... natasha says isme meri bhi koyi galti nahin hein shaan lekin sazaa mujhe kyun mil rahin hein.... and shaan s expressions were awesome....... for a moment my heart went out to the girl natasha beautifully portrayed by rucha......

i think she was the most lovable " woh " between the pati and patni in television...... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANsaaazrafia 24tvrasikakubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
@ Priya
Tell me abt it... we have song paens about Natasha here... god knows, Shaan loves her or not, we do...

That says something abt this forum na?  There is an assumption ki people are blindly biased abt ShaNak. But no. Not true.  Natasha was much loved. People felt very bad for her even when they didn't know Rucha wud get married and the character will be off... even when Tasshu was around, and there was this fear ki kahin Shaan uske saath na jaaye, Natasha was never scolded very much. Just an occasional exasperation but never hated....

Bcos she got good lines, her character was superbly sketched, and Rucha played it very subtly, understated, very calm... Taashu was everything Shaan was not. and she was the most mature of the 3- Khanak, Shaan and her....

Wish she was the one returning, instead of some ajnabi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24kubare

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
This is solely for CVs & dialogue writers of RBO ...

Please its a humble request to go through the BEST LINES of RBO ..... Please have a look at wat AWESOME work it is !!!!!!!

Can we have some of the original RBO punch back .... in the dialogues atleast ????????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24The_May_Rose

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
@ shalini couldnt agree more, going through this thread always makes me smile, just last night I watched that scene priya mentioned I too liked natasha and felt really bad for her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
May - Desperate measures needed .... Kuch karo ... How can RBO go down the drains so easily ????

Rafia - Yups ... Seriously ..  Thats why i got this topic back on page 1 .... CVs need to know ... looks like they have forgotten what magic they had created with the dialogues !!!!!!

rafia 24

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Saaaz

I know how you ABS LOVE good writing

I always like lines that say simple things but convey a powerful meaning. It doesnt necessarily have to be page long for me, nor does it need to have rich poetry.
Thats why I LOVEEEEE GULZAR! ......... on a side noteWink

Natasha: Ladai mere pyaar aur tumhaare farz ke beech thi, kaun jeeta?
Khanak: DONO!

Natasha: Main jis Shaan ko jaanti thi, woh gair zimmedaar, swarthi ..... insaan tha
Khanak: Lekin jis shaan ko main chhodkar ja rahi hoon, woh suljhhue, badedilwaale hain

Shaan: Khanak tum theek to ho na? (at his office)
Tashu: Oh ya! Chahe ko theek ho ya na ho, tumhari dosti theek hai Shaan

Khanak (when she is trying to coach Shaan to talk to Tashu) Agar theek se na kaha jaaye to sach bhi jhoot lagta hai.

Khanak (on the phone once again referring to Tashu) :Sach jhoot ke faisle baad mein, dil ke faisle pehle lene chahiye

Natasha: Khanak tumhari dost hai na, tumhe phir woh bataakar kyon nahi gayi?
Shaan:"DOSTI??????!!!!"AngryAngry (That one word said it all! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?, You have NO CLUE how much I am attracted to her, if it hadnt been for this sham of a wedding, I would have taken her to bed, thats how much I want her!)

Khanak: Unhoney mujhe bhavishya vaani di ki mere do bache bhi hongey!
Shaan: KIASE Khanak? Kya tumhari teesri shaadi ki bhi bhavishya vani ki unhoney?
(OMG! what a blow that was. HE WAS HOPPING MAD!AngryBroken Heart. He knew she was going to be gone soon, hearing about her future children, he was just about ready to murder her for leaving him AND for fantasizing about having ANOTHER GUY's kids..............EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. OMG! He is the most god---n passionate guy on TV today)

Khanak (spoon feeding him halwa): Jaante hain aap to bilkul bache hain?
Shaan: (UNABASHEDLY SMUG) JAANTA HOON!ClapClap
(They couldnt have made him any more lovable!)

Khanak is such a strong, sensitive, intelligent woman!
YM has never failed to impress me with her dialog delivery!

Will add more......

Blue BoldEmbarrassed

And when he says that whenever he sees her laughing he feels like hurting her or something to that effect!HOT!lol.Typical romance fiction hero!

rafia 24

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
heres another beautiful scene i love all the BG scores especially the la la laa lalaa la la (i miss them) and love shaans expressions and when he goes close to her.
 and its soooo true all girls do like a lil filmy/sheesy lines when boys are expressing their love

enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81K034UePD4

SPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
rafia-so good.Now I know why the scenes after Khanak's confession though we get to see the romance fall flat when compared to these scenes.I caught up with RBO in the last 2 weeks staying late and all but I could watch the scenes up to confession many times but after that the pee Loon seq etc even the SR,just may be twice or thrice.I was watching the start of Rock on track and I can't believe how the equation changed between ShaNak all of a sudden!

The sceen you posted,they were so involved and Shantanu's expression,that little smile was so cute!h showed that be can be passionate too when need arises lol.

Go to top